她听闻有飓风要来
she heard that there was a hurricane on the way.
如果你正在收看节目
Well, if you're watching,
别担心 并没有飓风
don't worry, there isn't.
然而话虽如此
But having said that,
今天确实会刮起大风
actually the weather will become very windy.
你还好吗 小贾
You ok, J?
我们以后会怎样
What's gonna happen to us?
-贾维德 -我不知道
- Javed? - I don't know
但光写废话连篇的诗是没有用的
but writing crap poems doesn't help anyone.
-别这么说 -你和我 莎齐亚
- Don't say that. - You and me, Shazia,
都生在了错的时代 错的城镇
we were born at the wrong time, in the wrong town,
和错的家庭
in the wrong family.
♪ 我在傍晚起床 ♪
♪ I get up in the evening ♪
♪ 并非无话可说 ♪
♪ And I ain't got nothing to say ♪
♪ 我在早晨归家 ♪
♪ I come home in the morning ♪
♪ 入眠时我的感觉依旧如此 ♪
♪ I go to bed feeling the same way ♪
♪ 我只是太累了 ♪
♪ I ain't nothing but tired ♪
♪ 伙计 我只是累了 厌倦了自己 ♪
♪ Man, I'm just tired and bored with myself ♪
♪ 嘿 宝贝 ♪
♪ Hey there, baby ♪
♪ 我只需要一点帮助 ♪
♪ I could use just a little help ♪
♪ 你无法点燃一场大火 ♪
♪ You can't start a fire... ♪
♪ 消息变得越来越清晰 ♪
♪ Messages keep getting clearer ♪
♪ 无线电在播放 我在住处不停徘徊 ♪
♪ Radio's on and I'm moving round my place ♪
♪ 审视镜中的自己 ♪
♪ I check my look in the mirror ♪
♪ 想要改变我的衣着 发型 甚至容貌 ♪
♪ Wanna change my clothes my hair, my face ♪
♪ 伙计 我并不是无处可去 ♪
♪ Man, I ain't getting nowhere ♪
♪ 我只是住在这样一个荒场里 ♪
♪ I'm just living in a dump like this ♪
♪ 在某个地方正在上演着什么 ♪
♪ There's something happening somewhere ♪
♪ 宝贝 我敢肯定 ♪
♪ Baby, I just know that there is ♪
♪ 你无法点燃一场大火 ♪
♪ You can't start a fire ♪
♪ 没有星星之火怎可燎原 ♪
♪ You can't start a fire without a spark ♪
♪ 这把枪正等待租客 ♪
♪ This gun's for hire ♪
♪ 即使我们只能在黑暗中起舞 ♪
♪ Even if we're just dancing In the dark... ♪
你疯了吗
Hey! Have you gone mental?
快把这该死的窗关上
Close the bloody window!
屋里冻死人了
The whole house is freezing now.
在你变得困惑和厌恶自己之前
You should be listening to our music
只能听我们的音乐
before you start getting confused and hating yourself.
♪ 你坐在我身边渐渐老去 ♪
♪ You sit around getting older ♪
♪ 在某处有人拿我开玩笑 ♪
♪ There's a joke here somewhere and it's on me ♪
♪ 我会卸下尘世的包袱 ♪
♪ I'll shake this world off my shoulders ♪
♪ 来吧 宝贝 他们在嘲笑我 ♪
♪ Come on, baby, the laugh's on me ♪
♪ 站在这个城镇的街道上 ♪
♪ Stay on the streets of this town ♪
♪ 他们会把你大卸八块 ♪
♪ And they'll be carving you up alright ♪
♪ 他们说你必须忍♥耐饥饿 ♪
♪ They say you gotta stay hungry ♪
♪ 宝贝 我最多只能饿过今晚 ♪
♪ Hey, baby, I'm just about starving tonight ♪
♪ 我渴望进展 ♪
♪ I'm dying for some action ♪
♪ 我厌倦了无所事事地在这吃力地写着这本书 ♪
♪ I'm sick of sitting round here Trying to write this book ♪
♪ 我需要 ♪
♪ I need... ♪
♪ 我已竭尽全力来循规蹈矩 ♪
♪ I've done my best To live the right way ♪
♪ 每天早起 坚持工作 ♪
♪ I get up every morning And go to work each day ♪
♪ 但你全视而不见 冷血无情 ♪
♪ But your eyes go blind And your blood runs cold ♪
♪ 有时我是如此虚弱以至于想原地爆♥炸♥ ♪
♪ Sometimes I feel so weak I just wanna explode ♪
♪ 毁灭撕碎眼前的世界 ♪
♪ Explode and tear this whole town apart ♪
♪ 拿刀剜去心中的的痛苦 ♪
♪ Take a knife And cut this pain from my heart ♪
♪ 寻找重新开始的希望 ♪
♪ Find somebody itching For something to start ♪
♪ 大街上的狗在哀嚎 ♪
♪ The dogs on Main Street howl ♪
♪ 因为它们明白 ♪
♪ Cause they understand ♪
♪ 我不能将任一寸光阴玩弄于手掌间 ♪
♪ If I could wrench one moment Into my hands ♪
♪ 先生 我不是个男孩 ♪
♪ Mister, I ain't a boy ♪
♪ 不 我是个男人 ♪
♪ No, I'm a man ♪
♪ 我相信有一片应许之地 ♪
♪ And I believe in a Promised Land ♪
♪ 沙漠上空乌云升起 ♪
♪ Well, there's a dark cloud rising From the desert floor ♪
♪ 我整齐行囊 直奔风暴 ♪
♪ I packed my bags and I'm heading Straight into the storm ♪
♪ 变成风卷残云来席卷一切 ♪
♪ Gonna be a twister To blow everything down ♪
♪ 它们没有信仰以驻足此地 ♪
♪ That ain't got the faith To stand its ground ♪
♪ 卷走那些撕裂你的梦想 ♪
♪ Blow away the dreams That tear you apart ♪
♪ 卷走那些让你伤心的梦想 ♪
♪ Blow away the dreams That break your heart ♪
♪ 卷走那些 ♪
♪ Blow away the lies ♪
♪ 让你一无所有只留黯然神伤的谎言 ♪
♪ That leave you nothing But lost and brokenhearted ♪
♪ 大街上的狗在哀嚎 ♪
♪ The dogs on Main Street howl ♪
♪ 因为它们明白 ♪
♪ Cause they understand ♪
♪ 我不能将任一寸光阴玩弄于手掌间 ♪
♪ If I could wrench One moment into my hands ♪
♪ 先生 我不是个男孩 ♪
♪ Mister, I ain't a boy ♪
♪ 不 我是个男人 ♪
♪ No, I'm a man ♪
♪ 我相信有一片应许之地 ♪
♪ And I believe in a Promised Land ♪
"我不能将任一寸光阴玩弄于手掌间
"If I could take one moment into my hands
先生 我不是个男孩
Mister, I ain't a boy
不 我是个男人
No, I'm a man
我相信有一片应许之地"
And I believe in a Promised Land!"
我的诗
My poems.
你是从垃圾桶里捞出来的吗
Did you fish them out of a bin?
我昨晚确实把它们扔掉了
I did throw them away last night.
但后来我改变主意了
But then I changed my mind.
可能写得一般 但是是我原创的
They're not brilliant, but they're mine.
罗普斯 罗普斯 我都听了
Roops! Roops! I listened to everything.
两盘磁带
Both tapes.
我告诉你 我内心能感觉到
I'm telling you, I could feel it all right here.
就像布鲁斯知道我的一切感受
It's like Bruce knows everything I've ever felt,
我想要的一切
everything I've ever wanted.
"有时我是如此虚弱以至于想原地爆♥炸♥
I mean, "Sometimes I feel so weak, I just wanna explode.
毁灭撕碎眼前的世界
Explode and tear this whole town apart.
拿刀剜去心中的的痛苦"
Take a knife and cut this pain from my heart."
我以前都不知道音乐可以如此
I didn't know music could be like that.
"如果梦想不成真
I mean, "Is a dream a lie
那它是否就是一个谎言呢
if it don't come true?
或是更糟的东西"
Or is it something worse?"
恭喜你 你布鲁斯的第一次终于献出去了
Congratulations. You've popped your Bruce cherry.
你永远不会忘记你的第一次
You never forget your first time.
我写了些东西
I wrote something.
我让你写东西了吗
Did I ask you to write something?
我忍♥不住 是关于音乐的
I had to write it. It's about music.
专辑点评
A record review.
差不多吧 你能读读吗
Sort of. Can you read it?
"这是一个充满失败者的小镇
"It's a town full of losers and
我要离开这里去追寻胜利"
I'm pulling out of here to win."
“雷霆之路 斯普林斯汀”
"Thunder Road... Springsteen."
没人听斯普林斯汀了 他已经成为历史了
No one listens to Springsteen anymore. He's history.
你能认真读读吗 拜托
Can you just read it? Please.
♪ 那虫声微弱的夏天泰瑞与我成为朋友 ♪
♪ One soft infested summer Me and Terry became friends ♪
♪ 试着徒劳喘息了两人降生其中的火焰 ♪
♪ Trying in vain to breathe the fire We was born in ♪
♪ 我们搭车前往市郊 许下山盟海誓 ♪
♪ Catching rides to the outskirts Tying faith between our teeth ♪
♪ 在荒弃的海岸小屋内 溽热中酩酊睡去♪
♪ Sleeping in that old Abandoned beach house ♪
♪ 溽热中酩酊睡去 ♪
♪ Getting wasted in the heat... ♪
贾维德
Javed.
我对你很失望
I'm really disappointed in you.
你讨厌我的诗吗
You hated my poems...
我讨厌你在没人读它之前就把它们扔了
I hated that you threw them away before anyone ever read them.
-你读过了吗 -每一首
- You read them? - Every one of them.
连《卢顿是个四字词》都读了吗
Even "Luton Is A Four-Letter Word"?
是啊
Yeah.
我还可以给卢顿多想几个
And I can think of several more four-letter words
四字词呢
for Luton too.
但关键是它们是全新的 与众不同
But the point is they're raw, they're distinctive.
你有责任让这个无形的
You have a responsibility to make this invisible,
缺席的声音 被众人听到
this absent voice, heard.
但你是我的老师
But you're my teacher, Miss.
你真的认为其他人会感兴趣吗
Do you really think anyone else would be interested?
-我就感兴趣 -看到了吧
- I'm interested. - See?
别犹豫了 继续写吧
Stop doubting. Keep writing.
电影精选列表