♪ 他们不能伤害你 ♪
♪ They can't hurt you now ♪
♪ 因为夜晚属于情人们 ♪
♪ Because the night belongs to lovers ♪
♪ 因为夜晚属于情人们 ♪
♪ Because the night belongs to lovers ♪
♪ 因为夜晚属于我们 ♪
♪ Because the night belongs to us ♪
♪ 在我独自一人的时候 我可曾怀疑 ♪
♪ Have I doubt when I'm alone ♪
♪ 爱情就是戒指和电♥话♥ ♪
♪ Love is a ring, telephone ♪
♪ 爱是一个天使 伪装成欲望 ♪
♪ Love is an angel disguised as lust ♪
♪ 躺在我们的床上直到天亮 ♪
♪ Here in our bed till the morning comes ♪
热烈的掌声
Big round of applause. And for the Asian
有请亚洲的迈克尔•杰克逊 约翰尼·齐
Michael Jackson, Johnny Zee.
现在 我刚剪了一个新发型
Now, I've got a fresh cut coming
照着索撒尔的报纸上剪的
in straight off the press in Southall.
他们的发型是西方最好的 完美
They've got the best hair in the West. It's Heera!
跟上 继续前进
Come along. Keep moving.
-谢谢你过来 -继续跟上
- Yeah, thanks for coming. - Yeah. Keep moving.
给我一份NME杂♥志♥[音乐杂♥志♥]
Can I have an NME, please?
-给 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 小姐 你要买♥♥点什么吗
Hello, young lady, how can I help you?
能给我一个巧克力棒吗
Can I have a Kit Kat, please?
请给我二十便士
That's 20 pence, please.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们现在扯平了
We're so even now.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
-卡莱姆 -你们认识多久了
- Kaleem. - How long have you known him?
十五个月
Fifteen months.
十五个月
Fifteen months?
他在马路那头的男校上学
He goes to the boys' school down the road.
莎齐亚 真有你的
Shazia, you are good.
我都不知道你还会跳舞
I didn't even know you could dance!
只有跳舞的时候我才能忘记生活
It's the only time I can forget life.
当我跳舞的时候 整个世界都远离了
When I'm dancing, I block out the world.
我懂你的意思
I know what you mean.
这就是你在自己
And this is what you do in your own
疯狂的白人摇滚世界里所做的吗
crazy gora rock world.
他要来了
He's coming.
布鲁斯 温布利体育场 我的天啊
Bruce. Wembley Stadium. Oh my God! Oh my God!
除非布鲁斯做个白天场
You know, unless Bruce does a daytimer,
不然你根本没法去 对吧
you know there's no way you're going, don't you?
我要去 我必须得去
I am going. I have to.
嘿 你叫贾维德 对吗
Hi. It's Javed, right?
对 要喝茶吗
Yes. You want tea?
你是穆♥斯♥林♥ 对吗
You're Muslim, right?
对 我还能继续留下吧
Yeah. I can still stay, right?
你会讲乌尔都语吗
Can you speak Urdu?
-不算流利 -那也比我好
- I'm not fluent. - That's more than me.
来吧 我们要去清♥真♥寺报道一件事
Come on. Got a story to cover at the mosque.
-但是没有人和我说话 -在清♥真♥寺吗
- And no one's gonna talk to me. - The mosque?
人们要求关闭清♥真♥寺
People are calling for it to be closed down.
你可以把你的文章搞定
You can help get your lot's version over.
如果幸运 你可能会刊登你的第一篇报道
If you're lucky, you might get your first by-line.
看看
There.
你看起来像个年轻小伙
This is making you look like a young man.
我看起来像你嫁的那个帅哥吗
Am I looking like the handsome man you married?
别这么说
Don't talk like that.
坐好 我得回去做我的针线活了
Sit still. I have to get back to my sewing.
怎么哭了
Why cry?
这是高兴的时候
This is a happy time now.
有什么可开心的
What happy?
我辜负了你和雅斯敏
I have failed you and Yasmeen.
我连办婚礼的钱都付不起
I cannot even pay for the wedding.
你得在那台缝纫机上苦干
You have to slave on that sewing machine
没日没夜的
morning till night.
怎么回事
What happened?
不该是这样的
It wasn't meant to be like this.
查普 冷静一点
Chup, be quiet.
你是家里的顶梁柱
You are the head of this family.
没有人像你一样关心我们
No one cares for us like you do,
对雅斯敏来说 你是最棒的父亲
and no one has been a better father to Yasmeen.
我们会举办最棒的婚礼
We will have the best wedding party.
你会看到的
You'll see.
让我给你们看 走开点
Let me show you. Please get away.
别刮到车了 小心点
Don't scratch the car. Be careful.
别刮到车了
Don't scratch the car.
小莎 小莎 帮下我
Shaz. Shaz, I need your help.
布鲁斯的票今天发♥售♥
Bruce tickets go on sale today.
什么 现在吗
What, now?
我会很快回来 就沿着马路下去就到了
I'll come back quickly. It's only down the road.
我在婚礼会场等你
I'll meet you at the venue.
我现在不去 他们就卖♥♥完了
If I don't go now, they might sell out.
行 我来替你掩护
OK, fine. I'll cover for you.
话说你哪来的钱
Where did you get the money, anyway?
爸爸拿走了所有的工资
Dad takes all the wages.
《先驱报》付了我稿费
The Herald paid me for my article,
但我从未告诉过爸爸
but I never told Dad.
天啊 莎齐亚 你让我很愧疚
Oh, God, Shazia, you're making me feel bad.
看看美丽的新娘
Look! Look at the beautiful bride.
这就是新娘应该有的样子
That's what a bride should look like.
-伯里公园的公主 -你该走了
- Princess of Bury Park! - You should go.
你可能再也见不到布鲁斯 去吧
You might never get to see Bruce again. Go.
女士们 坐到你们的车里去
Go and sit down in your car, ladies.
大家 快点上车
Come on, everyone, quickly, in your cars.
长官 我们要去婚礼
We are going to a wedding there, Officer!
-你们得等着 -怎么了
You'll have to wait, sir. What's going on?
我们得去社区中心
We need to get to the community center.
我女儿要结婚了
My daughter is getting married.
英国人是白人
如果是黑人 就送回去
If they're black, send them back!
请给我移到那边去
Just move back and to the side there for me, please.
请挪开
Move over, please.
-女儿 -妈
- Beti. - Mum.
-待在这里 -移到一边去
- Stay here. - Move over to the side.
我们得去社区中心
We have to get to the community center.
如果是黑人 就送回去
If they're black, send them back!
-纳粹人♥渣♥ -管好你自己
- Nazi scum! - Educate yourself!
巴基佬滚出去 巴基佬滚出去
Pakis out! Pakis out!
粉碎民族阵线
Smash the National Front!
叛徒 粉碎民族阵线
Traitor! Smash the National Front!
布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀 还有他的票吗
Bruce Springsteen. Do you still have tickets?
一定要有票啊
Please tell me you still have tickets.
我们还没卖♥♥完 小贾
We haven't sold any yet, J.
请给我两张票
Oh. Two, please.
四十英镑
That's 40 quid.
都给你
It's all there.
谢谢
Thanks.
萨利姆 你在干什么 回来
Saleem, what are you doing? Come back.
走开 你在玩什么把戏
Oi, move! What are you playing at?
我们要去婚礼
We've got to get to a wedding.
萨利姆
Saleem!
天啊
Oh my God!
-你还好吗 -我没事
- Are you OK? - I'm ok.
去把他扶过来 快去
Go and get him! Go and get him, quickly!
贾维德去哪了
Where's Javed?
他没事吧
Is he OK?
-贾维德去哪了 -贾维德
- Where's Javed? - Javed?
贾维德
Javed?
贾维德
Javed?
嘿 你还好吗
Hey! Are you fine?
♪ 在燃烧的大街上跳起死亡华尔兹 ♪
♪ Outside the street's on fire In a real death waltz ♪
♪ 在肉体和幻想之间 ♪
♪ Between what's flesh And what's fantasy ♪
♪ 这里的诗人无所事事 ♪
电影精选列表