of narc officers murdering civilians.
拿到它的人 拜托将它交给联邦调查局
If you find it, please turn it in to the FBI.
谢谢
Thank you.
姑娘 你去了很久啊
Girl, you've been gone a long time.
我们现在基本都不理睬那里的报♥警♥电♥话♥了
We don't even respond to calls from in there anymore.
除非有警♥察♥在那里遇到了麻烦
Not unless there's a blue in trouble.
除非有警♥察♥在那里遇到了麻烦
Not unless there's a blue in trouble.
除非有警♥察♥在那里遇到了麻烦
Not unless there's a blue in trouble.
除非有警♥察♥在那里遇到了麻烦
Not unless there's a blue in trouble.
谁在那儿
Yo, who that?
反正我们都要过去
We're gonna be there anyway.
我不太确定 所以说 你知道
I don't know. So, you know...
是那个杀害零的贱♥人♥
Yo, that's that bitch that killed Zero, man.
是她 就是她
Yo, it's her. Yeah, that's her!
快来人 抓住那个贱♥人♥
Somebody get that bitch!
谁去打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Somebody make the call.
老天 不是吧
Oh, hell no.
谁去把那个贱♥人♥干掉
Somebody bury that bitch!
滚开
Get your ass out of here!
准备受死吧
Somebody's gonna die today!
谁来干掉那个贱♥人♥
Somebody take down that bitch right there!
拍到你了
I got your ass.
金士顿帮在此 你个贱♥人♥
Kingston Crew all day, bitch!
达里乌斯 快来看
Hey, yo, D.
你绝对想不到
You're not gonna believe this.
那贱♥人♥送上门来了
This dumb bitch is here.
-你找死啊 -贱♥人♥ 你干嘛来了
- Dead girl walking. - Bitch, what you doing?
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it.
不是我
I didn't...
你侄子不是我杀的
I didn't kill your nephew!
是马龙干的 是马龙
It was Malone! It was Malone!
-是马龙杀的他 -闭上你的臭嘴
- It was Malone! - Shut your lying mouth.
我的记录仪
My body cam.
我的记录仪拍摄下了这一切
I filmed the whole thing on my body cam.
所以马龙才想要我的命
Okay, that's why Malone wants me dead.
他是在利用你 知道吗
He's using you, all right?
-记录仪吗 -扯淡呢
- Body cam? - Oh, this is bullshit.
她身上压根没带记录仪
She doesn't have a camera.
你是说 我侄子是马龙杀的吗
But you tell me Malone killed my nephew?
是的 是的 真的是他
Yes, yes, he did!
这贱♥人♥胡说八道的 老大
Yo, this...this bitch is lying, homey.
如果我撒谎 我♥干♥嘛还来这里
Why am I here if I'm lying?
你的记录仪在哪儿
Where's the body cam?
-我把它藏起来了 -藏哪儿了
- I stashed it. - Where?
让我先看看茅丝
Show me Mouse,
我保证把记录仪给你
and I promise you I'll give you the body cam.
我保证
I promise you.
你看到了
I showed you mine.
我要的东西呢
Now show me yours.
出什么事了
What's going on?
金士顿社区出大事了
Something big's going down at Kingston Manor.
-哪位 -马龙吗 我是布朗
- Yeah. - Hey, Malone, it's Brown.
听着 伙计 金士顿帮的人抓住了韦斯特
Listen, man, King's got West.
好啊 这不是好事儿吗
All right. That's good news, isn't it?
你没明白我意思
I don't think you understand.
队长派了骑警去接她
The captain's sending in the cavalry to get her.
靠
Shit.
生还是死
Dead or alive,
就看他们能不能拿到记录仪了
if they get their hands on that body cam,
马龙 我们摊上大♥麻♥烦了
Malone, we gonna have problems.
是的 是的 我听懂了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I hear you. I hear you.
听着 她得回警局
Look, she's got to get back to the precinct
把记录仪里的视频下载下来 对吧
to download the information from that camera, Okay?
我们只需要拿到她的记录仪
We just got to get the camera.
你知道这意味着什么 马龙
And you know what this means, Malone?
达里乌斯绝不能看到这段视频
We cannot let Darius get this information.
-你明白吗 -我明白
- Do you understand me? - I understand.
我们都会完蛋的
We'll be fucking dead.
妈的
Son of a bitch.
我们得走了
We got to go.
马上 你磨蹭什么呐
Now! What you waiting for?
走了
Let's go.
我想好好看看你
I wondered if I'd see your face.
看看他们都对我做了什么 密西
Look what they did to me, Missy.
你看到他们是怎么对待茅丝的
You saw what they did to Mouse.
你就这么看着吗
And you're still here?
这都怨你 与我无关
That's your fault, not mine.
对 这就是我为什么要来这儿
Right. 'Cause this is where I wanted to be right now.
怎么 你觉得你比我强吗
What, you think you better than me?
不 我不认为我比你强
No, I don't think I'm better than you,
但你有个儿子 密西
but you have a son, Missy.
你在这里干什么呢
What you even doing here?
别假装你了解我
Don't act like you know me.
你没有体验过我的生活
You haven't lived my life.
你不知道你走后我都经历了什么
You don't know the shit I've been through since you left.
那就和我说说
Then tell me.
为什么 艾丽西亚 因为你在乎吗
Why? Why, Alicia? Because you care?
-我当然在乎 -你胡说
- Of course I do. - You bailed!
我曾经求你和我一起走
I begged you to come with me.
那时我们才17岁 没有你我害怕极了
We were 17, and I was terrified out there without you.
是吗 你就不应该回来
Yeah? Well, you should've stayed gone.
为什么
Why?
因为看到我让你想起 你曾经有过选择吗
'Cause seeing me reminds you you had a choice?
贱♥人♥ 去你♥妈♥的♥
Bitch, I'll whup your...
看到你让我想起你杀害了零
Seeing you reminds me that you killed Zero.
零不是我杀的 你知道的
I didn't kill Zero, and you know it.
我们会搞清♥真♥♥相♥的 贱♥人♥
We gonna find out, bitch.
达里乌斯 我回来了
Hey, D.
就在她说的地方
Right where she said it was.
这东西怎么操作
How this shit even work?
不知道
I don't know.
接着 特兹
Yo, Tez.
别玩游戏了 看看这东西怎么弄
Quit the game and figure this shit out.
我不知道啊 可能得黑进去吧
I don't know. I-I may have to hack into it.
别光耍嘴皮子
Did I ask for a damn TED Talk?
干点实际的
Just figure the shit out.
把视频弄出来
Make it play.
达里乌斯的老巢在这儿
Darius's lair is here.
我们要把韦斯特活着带回去
We got to bring West out alive.
在东侧
It's on the east side!
小心 小心
Watch it! Watch it!
马龙 咱们怎么行动
So, what we doing, Malone?
找到记录仪
Get the body camera.
她不能活着离开这里
She does not get out of here alive.
明白吗
Do you understand me?
我们上
Let's move out!
听着 伙计
Listen, man.
我帮你们找记录仪
I will help you get the camera,
但我不会杀害她
but I am not gonna kill her.
那就换个角度想想 詹宁斯
Well, then look the other way, Jennings.
你就是干这个的 不是吗
That's what you do, isn't it?
有进展吗
You got something?
这都是警方资料 你知道吧
You know these are police files, right?
得了 这难不倒你的 你天天玩电脑
Come on. This is easy. You play video games all day.
你能搞定的
You can crack that.
这边 跟上 跟上 跟上
This way. Move, move, move.
你知道无论记录仪里有什么
You know whatever's on that camera,
我们都没法好好离开这里了 对吧
it's not going to get us out of here, right?
-有进展吗 -还没
- Anything? - Not yet.
走楼梯
Stairs.
带着布朗