Not me.
不是我们 我们留下来了
Uh-uh, not mine. We stayed.
我们为这个城市奋斗过
We fought for this city.
甚至是在没有经费给学校或者
Even when there was no money for schools or...
路灯
streetlights...
人们仍然想要法律
people still want the law.
但是这是有代价的
Well, that costs.
这需要代价
It costs.
大家都受够了在金士顿区的日子
Everyone's over at Kingston Manor.
我刚看到马龙的车在外面
I just saw Malone's ride outside.
你看到他或是斯密提了吗
You seen him or Smitty anywhere?
没有 兄弟 没看到
No, man, I haven't.
享受你的轮班时间吧
Have a good shift, all right?
好的 你也是 伙计
Hey, you, too, buddy.
你期待的就是这些吗
Do you expect all these men,
很好
good men,
就这样白白地每日把他们的生命悬在线上
to put their lives on the line day in and day out for nothing?
而这些恶棍毒贩们
While those scumbag drug dealers
赚走所有的钱 这就是你想看到的吗
make all that money... Is that what you expect?
韦斯特
West!
你这个狗
You son of a...
干♥他♥
Get him!
使劲 姐们儿 她干翻他了
Go ahead, girl! She's fucking him up!
她把他揍开花了
She's kicking his ass!
妈的
Shit.
你给老娘起开
Get your bitch ass back!
臭婆娘
Son of a...
上啊 给他来个狠的
Go ahead. Put a hot one in him.
棒啊 小矮个儿
All right there, shorty.
你太赞了
Your bitch ass.
大家往后退
Y'all get back.
退后 退后 往边上躲躲
Back up, back up. Get out the way!
你被捕了 马龙
You're under arrest, Malone.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
我知道我的权利 不 这是那些
I know my rights! Oh, it's just other people's
你看不惯的人的权利
you have a problem with?
射死他个傻♥逼♥
Shoot that motherfucker.
把手铐交出来
Take out your cuffs.
快点 大家 往后退
Come on, y'all, back up.
放下你手中的枪
Drop your gun!
现在马上
Do it now!
我们会朝你开枪的
We will shoot you!
我是警♥察♥
I'm a cop!
你是个警♥察♥杀手
You're a cop killer.
把枪放下并退后
Put the gun down and back away!
你最好把枪放下
You better put the gun down.
他好像受伤了
He's tripping.
利西亚 把它放下吧
Licia, put it down.
快点 放下武器
Do it. Put your weapon down!
我能行 都别动
I got this! Nobody move!
大家都别动
Nobody move!
原地待命 各位 我能行
Stay back, everyone. I got this.
停下 停下
Stop. Stop.
别动 你在这里干什么
Don't move. What are you doing in here?
我认得你 你是那个超♥市♥里的家伙
I do know you. You're the guy from the market.
别动 我对天发誓
Don't move. I swear to God.
靠到墙上 转过身去 快
Up against the wall. Turn around. Go.
把手伸开
Spread 'em.
我再给你一次机会
I'm gonna give you one more chance.
记录仪在哪 它在哪
Where's the camera? Where is it?
我能把你脑袋打开花
I could blow your freaking brains out,
然后他们会给我一个荣誉勋章 你知道吗
and they'd give me a medal, you know?
闯进警♥察♥局
Breaking into a police station.
什么
What?
你都做了什么
What did you do?
感觉怎么样
How does it feel?
它在哪 记录仪在哪
Where is it? Where's the body cam?
你把它放哪了 最后一次机会
Where'd you put it? Last chance.
我可以让这一切都结束
I'll make this all go away. Huh?
看看他们
Look at 'em.
你站错边了
You picked the wrong side.
没人在乎你
Nobody cares about you.
你看他们 你觉得他们会管你的死活吗
Look at 'em... You think they'd give a shit about if you live?
他们会牺牲自己来救你吗
Think they're gonna give up their lives for you?
-记录仪在哪 -这不是重点
- Where's the camera? - That's not the point.
-那重点是啥 -关键是
- What is the point? - The point is:
做个好人吧 你个人♥渣♥
"Be the change," you asshole.
你不用担心
You have nothing to worry about.
我不会告诉达里乌斯
There's no way I would tell Darius.
你已经除掉了所有知情人
You got rid of everybody that can talk.
帮我接通特别反应小组
Patch me through To srt.
你改变不了什么
You ain't changed shit.
我是队长哈克特
This is Captain Hackett.
退下
Stand down.
这是直接命令
That's a direct order.
收到了吗 艾丽西亚是无辜的
Do you hear me? Alicia West is innocent.
立即后退
Stand down now.
妈的
Damn!
天啊
Oh, my God!
妈的
Son of a...
吓死了
Crazy!
退后 马龙 别动
Stay down, Malone. Don't move.
见鬼
Hell, man...
放下枪 双手举过头顶
Drop your gun! Get your hands on your head!
结束了 伙计
It's over, man.
你知不知道
You have any idea...
你会给我造成多少个噩梦吗
...how many nightmares y'all gave me?
但是你猜怎么着
But you know what?
我会放你走
I'm gonna let you slide.
这一次
This time.
我中弹了 轻点 好吗
I'm hit. I'm hit. Easy. Okay.
每个人都退后
I need everybody to back up!
把你的脏手拿开
Get your goddamn hands off me.
-你在干什么 -你被捕了
- What are you doing? - You're under arrest,
你个狗屎 为什么抓我
you piece of shit. Under arrest for what?
什么罪名
What are the charges?
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切都会成为
Anything you say can and will be used against you
呈堂证供
in a court of law.
你有权会见律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你请不起律师
If you cannot afford an attorney,
政♥府♥会免费为你提供一名律师
one will be provided for you.
你明白我刚刚告诉你的
Do you understand the rights
你所拥有的权利了嘛
I have just read to you?
你以为你做出什么改变了吗 韦斯特
Think you made a difference here tonight, West?
你没有改变任何事情
You changed nothing.
也许的确没有 起码这是个开始
Maybe not, but it's a start.
把他关进监狱去
Take his ass to jail.
走吧
Come on.
好样的 韦斯特
Good job, West.
真不错 韦斯特
Way to go, West.
退后
Step back!
先生 让一下
Sir, I said move!
女士 去您的左边
Ma'am, to your left.
对不起
I'm sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
早上好 新奥尔良
Good morning, New Orleans.
新闻报道 在警方调查后
In the news, after a police investigation,
警探特里马龙被指控三项罪名
Detective Terry Malone was charged with three counts
一级谋杀罪
of first-degree murder
因为私刑处决三个非武装黑人