It's Alicia.
我是你堂妹密西的朋友
I was a friend of your cousin Missy.
我知道你是谁
I know who you is.
很久没见了
It's been a long time.
密西怎么了 刚刚好冷漠
What's up with Missy? That was cold.
我不知道
I don't know.
你得去问她了
You gotta talk to her about that.
她自己忙自己的东西
She-she got her own shit going on.
她有儿子了吗
She got a son now?
十岁了
For 10 years.
是贾马尔
Yeah. Jamal.
他是个好小子
He's a good kid.
-他没有对你不敬的意思 -我只是他聊天
- He didn't mean no disrespect. - I was just talking to him.
-没有其他意思 -走吧 搭档
- That's all. - Let's roll, partner.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们欠了多少
How much do we owe?
别管了
Don't worry about it.
不 没事的
Oh, no, that's all right.
警♥察♥不付钱的
Cops don't pay.
没事的
You're good.
他说了什么吗
What, did he say something to you?
我们走吧
Can we just go?
你认识他吗
You know him?
不 不再认识了
Guess not. Not anymore.
收到
Copy that.
天哪 你还在这
Oh, Jesus. You're still here?
把座位让给她 兄弟
Give her the chair, man.
让真正的警♥察♥做做工作
Let a real cop do work for a change.
是你♥妈♥的♥网站 詹宁斯
It's your mom's site, Jennings.
想让她被封♥杀♥吗
You want to kill her traffic?
执法记录仪证据管理
艾丽西亚·韦斯特
创建源文件队列中
我只是高兴那老女人重操旧业了
I'm just happy that the old broad back in business.
上传中
剩余时间
哪着火了这么急
Where's the fire?
今天是约会之夜
Oh. It is date night.
蒂娜的妈妈会看着娃们
Tina's mom's gonna watch the kids.
我在布里克斯顿定了个房♥间
Got us a room at the Brixton.
我一秒钟都不想迟到
I don't want to miss one second.
詹宁斯
Yo, Jennings.
-嗯 -需要一个人加班
- Yeah? - Need someone to pull a double.
轮到你了
Your name came up.
拜托 中士
Come on, Sarge.
他的约会之夜
It's date night.
帮我个忙
Do me a solid.
你能找到其他人吗
Can you find somebody else?
我这还有四个人要加班呢
I got four guys out tonight.
又不是只有你一个警♥察♥
You're not the only badge
有家庭 詹宁斯 拜托
with a family, Jennings. Come on.
我来替他吧
I'll take his spot.
你跟迪肯·布朗搭档 去大堂见他
You're riding with Deacon Brown. Meet him in the lobby.
好
Okay.
谢谢你
Hey. Thank you.
我欠你个人情
I owe you one.
没事
It's fine.
我也没其他计划
I ain't got no plans.
我有
Well, I do.
他们什么都不知道
They know nothing.
你们问我问题
You ask me questions,
我来回答
I answer them,
你们还是不懂
and you still don't know.
没道理啊 我是资历最老的一个
It doesn't make sense. I'm the oldest.
是迪肯·布朗吗
Deacon Brown?
我是迪肯
Deacon.
你是谁
Who are you?
我跟你一趟车
I'm riding with you.
詹宁斯在哪
Where's Jennings?
他家里有事
He got family commitments.
我是艾丽西亚·韦斯特 很高兴见到你
I'm Alicia West. Nice to meet you.
他们是缉毒警吗
Those guys narcs?
是
Yeah.
你是新来的
You're new.
拜拜 迪肯
Bye, Deacon.
实际上这已经是我第三周当警♥察♥了
Actually, this is my third week.
三周了啊
Oh, a whole three weeks.
你上过夜班吗
You pull a night shift yet?
-没有 长官 在这儿没有 -在这儿没有
- No, sir, not here. - Not here?
-你之前在哪儿 -坎大哈
- Where were you before? - Kandahar.
老兵啊
Oh, a vet.
你在那儿待了多久
How long you been out?
一年多一点
Little over a year.
我兄弟在第一次伊♥拉♥克♥战争牺牲了
My brother was killed in the first Iraq.
太可惜了
What a waste.
你真要穿着那个警♥察♥背心吗
You really got to wear that thing?
怎么 你有什么要隐藏的吗
Why? You got something to hide?
你最好开始习惯
You better get used to 'em.
我们马上就都得穿着它们
We're all gonna be wearing 'em soon.
你别教育我
Just don't point it at me.
所有空闲小组 编号♥1631发起无声追捕
Any available unit, there's a 10-40 at Bar 1631.
嫌犯可能持枪
Suspect possibly armed.
调度中心 这是421号♥车
Dispatch, this is car 421.
我们来了
We're on it.
129号♥ 去吧
One twenty-nine. Go ahead.
-把手放下 -你说什么
- Put your hands down! - What you say?
你干嘛把手放我脸边
Why you put your hands in my face?
-哥们 -别把手放我脸边
- Boy... - Don't put your hands in my face!
别碰我
Don't touch me.
喂 喂 退后 退后
Hey, yo! Yo! Back up! Back up!
我让你躲开
I told you to move.
我要你退后
I need you to back up!
退后 退后 退后
Back up! Hey! Hey, back up! Hey!
先生 先生
Sir! Sir!
我要你冷静下来 好吗
I need you to calm down, all right?
告诉我怎么回事
Tell me what's going on here.
-我很冷静 -怎么回事
- I'm calm. - What's going on?
放松一点 好吗
Take it easy, okay?
冷静
Calm down.
我很冷静 好了吗
I'm calm. All right?
我很冷静 警官小姐
I'm calm, Miss Officer.
告诉我怎么回事 先生
Tell me what's going on, sir.
等一下
Wait, look.
你为什么打人 先生
Why are you throwing punches, sir?
我没打人
I ain't throwing no punches.
我发誓 没打
I swear, no punches.
我只是想跟我女友找点乐子
I'm trying to have a good time with my girl.
你已经跟你女友出来玩了
You're out with your girl,
你不需要打人
you don't need to be throwing punches.
我没打人 我发誓
I ain't throwing punches. I swear.
我没打人
I ain't throwing punches.
我发誓 听着 警官小姐
I swear. Look, Miss Officer...
你要干什么
What you doing? Huh?
你刚刚是不是想要偷点什么
You out trying to get some tonight?
你要干什么 你就想被这样对待是吧
What you doing? You want to be like that?
你就想被这样对待是吧 放下去
You want to be like that? Get it down!
把头放下
Get that head down!
你在干什么 老兄
What you doing, man?
待在引擎罩上 你屁也不是
Stay on the hood! You ain't shit!
把头放在车上 你知道我是谁吗
Hands on the car! You know who I am?
把头放下
Put your head down!
-你偷什么了 -布朗
- What you got? - Brown.
-你偷什么了 -这没必要
- Huh? What you got? - That is not necessary.