I'm gonna take care of this.
让我来就行
Let me take this one.
听起来很好 泰瑞
Sounds good, Terry.
我还有很多电♥话♥要接
I got plenty other calls to take.
好的 亲爱的 谢谢你
Okay, darling. Thank you.
调度中心
Dispatch?
调度中心
Dispatch.
该死 莎琳 警官有生命危险
Damn it, Charlene. This is... This is a 108.
韦斯特 她挂了 你听见我说话了吗
Hey, West. She's gone, you hear me?
韦斯特
Huh? West?
看起来你现在要做个艰难的决定了
Seems to me you got a hard choice to make right now.
你是要当我们的人
Are you one of us,
还是他们的人呢
or are you one of them?
把执法记录仪给我
Bring me that body cam.
马龙
Malone!
马龙 她在巷子里
Malone, alley!
站住
Stop!
救命
Help!
救命 有人吗
Help! Hello!
我知道你在里面
I know you're in there.
-我需要帮助 -婊♥子♥ 别在我门口待着
- I need help. - Bitch, get off my porch.
夫人
Ma'am?
夫人 夫人
Ma'am? Ma'am.
求你了
Please.
-不是吧 搞什么 -求你了 女士
- Oh, hell no. What...? - Ma'am, please.
我能用一下你的电♥话♥吗女士 求你了
Ma'am, can I use your phone? Please.
-我能借用你们的电♥话♥吗 -怎么回事
- Can I use your phone? - What's the problem?
-我中枪了 -你有搜查令吗
- I've been shot. - Got a warrant?
-先生 我能借用 -怎么回事
- Sir, can I use...? - What's the problem?
求你了 有人在追踪我
Please. There are people chasing me!
求你了
Please!
那会把他们带到我家这来吗
Gonna bring that to my door?
你不明白情况
You don't understand!
-我被追踪了 求你了 -不关我的事
- I'm being chased! Please! - I don't care!
别把他们带到我家这来
You take that somewhere else.
-快走 我帮不了你 -求你了
- Go. Can't help you. - Please! There are...
求你了 我需要
Please! I need...
韦斯特 校对
West!
给我滚回来
Get your ass over here!
她在那里
She went there!
快点 就在那
Come on, she's down there!
-找到她没 -没有 我是说 她刚才
- You see her? No, - I mean, she was...
-她刚才在这里 -我知道
- She was here. - I know she...
-她现在人呢 -我不知道
- Where is she now? - I don't know!
-你看到她了吗 -我跟丢了
- You see her? - I lost her.
-什么意思 -就是跟丢了
- What do you mean? - I lost her!
你逗我呢 你们在搞笑吗
You kidding me? Are you guys kidding me?
我刚才还在街区里追她 不知道她去哪了
I chased her for blocks. I don't know where she went!
难以置信 你们可真行
I don't believe... You guys are amazing.
-他一直盯住她的 -闭嘴
- He had eyes on her! - Shut up!
-你带她来的 -你开的枪
- You brought her. - You shot her.
然后让我来收拾烂摊子
I got to clean this shit up!
你们干的好事
This is great.
调到私人频道19
Go to a private channel. Go to 19.
调度中心已经听到够多东西了
Dispatch has heard enough of this shit already.
传令下去 别让她带着相机跑出这片警区
Spread the word. She cannot get to the precinct
听明白没有
with that camera. Do you hear me?
-明白了 -明白了就赶紧点头
- I understand. Yes. - Shake your head! Okay.
告诉所有人 扩大搜索范围
Tell everybody. Widen the search.
去 快去
Go. Go.
-快去 别废话了 -好好完成你的自己任务
Go. Shut up. Do your goddamn job, man.
你在看什么 你把她带来了 你在做什么
What are you staring? You brought the rook. What are you doing?
赶紧上车 别像个小孩一样闹脾气
Get in the car. You're like a kid.
我知道她就在这里
I know she's here.
我知道
I know it.
只需要再搜寻这个街区一遍
Just circle the block one more time.
有她的踪迹吗
Any sign of her?
没有 这里没有
No, nothing here.
她跑不远的
She couldn't have gotten far.
再往转回来看看
Let's circle back.
停车
Hey!
等等 别走
Wait, wait, wait! Stop!
停车
Stop!
站在那 别动
Easy. Easy.
你叫什么 请说明你的情况
What's your name? Identify yourself, please.
我是韦斯特警官 我需要你搭我一程
I'm Officer West. I need a ride.
那我找人来帮忙 这里是警佐
Let me get you some help. This is Sergeant...
不 别用无线电 求你了
No, don't! Stay off the radio, please.
别紧张 好的 我不用
Relax. It's fine. It's fine, all right?
你还好吗 你看起来很糟糕
Are you okay? You look like hell.
你要去哪
Where's your ride at?
说来话长
It's... It's a long story.
好吧 上车吧
All right, come on.
走吧 先离开这里
Let's go. Let's get you out of here.
你受伤了吗
Are you injured?
来吧 有我们在
Come on, we got you.
会没事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
来吧
Come on.
这里是布洛迪 我们找到韦斯特了
This is Brody. We found West.
我们找到她了
We got her.
她在第二大道和丹尼尔路之间
She's at Second and Danneel.
没事的 有我们在
It's all right. We got you.
你会没事的 明白吗
Everything's gonna be fine, all right?
韦斯特
West.
别犯傻 韦斯特
Hey. Don't be stupid, West.
他要的只是执法记录仪
All he wants is the body cam.
可恶
Damn it!
我们关门了
We're closed.
8点才开
We open at 8.
有人吗
Hello?
谁在那
Hello.
我现在跟你说明白
I'm telling you right now,
如果我走到那
if I got to come back there...
你就要被我揍了
I'm gonna beat your ass.
我说了好多次 这个破门
I keep telling them about this door, man.
茅丝 是我
Mouse, it's me.
是我 是我
It's me. It's me.
发生了什么
What the hell is going on?
-那是血吗 -我需要糖
- Is that blood? - I need sugar.
听着 我不知道发生了什么
Look, I don't know what's going on,
但你不能待在这
but you can't be in here.
你得离开我的商店
You need to get out of my store.
-我被枪击了 -什么
- I've been shot. - What?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我能用一下你的电♥话♥吗
Can I use your phone?
谁开枪打的你
Who shot you?
我能用你的电♥话♥吗
Can I use your phone?
你得离开这里
You got to go.
我不想跟这件事沾边
I don't want no part to this.
你不要把这些破事跟我牵上关系 行吗
You need to go back outside with all this bullshit, okay?
警♥察♥一直在这边巡逻
Police is riding around here all the time.
他们会帮你
They'll help you.
就是警♥察♥开的枪
It was the cops that shot me.
警♥察♥吗
The cops?
求你
Please.
我只想打给我的搭档 把血止住
I just need to call my partner and stop the bleeding,
然后我会离开的
and I will go.
我发誓
I swear.
求你了
Please.
-发生了什么 -她跑掉了
- What happened? - She got away.
我们找了那个街区两次