And then, after my mom passed,
我就在这儿 家里
and I was here, home...
我想要去帮助别人
I just wanted to help.
食物赈济和城市社区那种帮助
Food banks and inner-city programs help.
这里的警♥察♥啊
These cops out here...
并不是这样的
not so much.
我们于他们而言就如同牲口一样
We're just animals to them.
这现状必须改变
Shit's got to change.
快睡会儿吧
Get some sleep.
超♥市♥
这边有监控录像
Got the video footage set up right here.
一切准备就绪
Everything's queued up.
行了 放吧
All right, play it.
-那是谁啊 -那是米洛·杰克逊
- Who is that? - It's Milo Jackson.
外号♥茅丝 他在这儿上早班
Mouse. He works here in the mornings.
继续 快进
Go ahead, fast-forward.
停
Stop.
茅丝是吧
Mouse?
我要他的地址
I want his address.
知道了
Yeah.
还好吗
We good?
三九会说明天之前这条街我们说了算
Triple-Nines say the streets are ours till dawn.
一个警♥察♥
A cop.
是啊 不过 那可是零啊
Yeah, well, it was still Zero.
你明白吗
You dig?
我们走
Let's go.
达里乌斯
D.
我想帮你们
I want to help.
零也是我的家人
Zero was family to me too.
你活着就算是在帮我了
The way you can help me is by staying alive.
看着我
Look here.
我不能同时失去你俩
I can't lose you both.
听清楚了吗
You hear me?
放下枪
Drop it!
-放下枪 -贾马尔
- Drop it! - Jamal!
-你特么想干什么 -她杀了零
- What the hell are you doing? - She killed Zero.
-你说什么 -我没杀人
- What?! - I didn't kill anyone.
她在撒谎 大家都知道的
She's lying. Everybody knows.
把枪给我 小子 你在干嘛 大兄弟
Give me that, man. What are you doing, brah?
她杀了零 你看嘛
She killed Zero. Look.
谁发给你的
Where'd you get that from?
达里乌斯
Darius.
达里乌斯· 图罗
Darius Tureau.
你的项上人头难保了
You got a price on your head.
这照片怕是已经传遍全城了
This photo's probably all over the city.
-马龙干的 -你跟谁说了这个
- Malone. - Who did you call?
我在问你 你都跟谁说了她在这儿
I'm asking, did you tell anybody she was here?
什么地址 地址是什么
What address? What's the address?
在多平阿姆斯
It's Dauphine Arms.
应该还有两条街就到了
Should be two streets up.
把那贱♥货♥找出来
Let's find this bitch.
嘿 记得我跟你说的话 好吗
Hey, remember what I told you, okay?
-知道了 抄家伙 -出发
- Uh-huh. Strap up. - Let's go. Let's go.
干起来 走着
Let's do this. Come on.
出发
Let's go.
这枪根本没子弹
This gun ain't even loaded.
我们得走了 他来了
We got to move. He's here.
回你自己家然后锁门
Go to the apartment now and lock the door.
现在
Now!
我们必须走是什么意思
What do you mean, we got to go?
马龙来了 好吗
Malone is here, all right?
他追踪不到我 他是摸着你这条线索来的
He hasn't traced me. He's connected you.
所以你要么跟我走 要么留下
So you're either with me, or you can stay
给自己脑门上留个弹孔 你自己选
and get a bullet in your head. You choose.
这儿没人
It's empty.
也许她并没有来这儿呢
You know, maybe she didn't come here.
我们得离开这附近
We need to get out the hood.
你有可信任的人能提供一辆车吗
Is there anyone you trust with a car?
那只贱♥货♥就在那儿
That's that bitch there.
快过来
Come on!
放下枪
Drop the gun!
放下枪 放下
Drop it! Drop it!
艾丽西亚
Alicia!
茅丝
Mouse?
茅丝
Mouse!
茅丝
Mouse!
茅丝
Mouse?
-你还好吧 -还好
- You all right? - Yeah.
这后面有个教堂
There's a church back there.
我认识里面的一位牧师
There's a pastor in there that I know.
他是个好人 他有车
He's good people. He's got a ride.
去吧 我会去教堂找你的
Just go, and I'mma meet you there.
你受伤了 我不会丢下你的
You're hurt. I ain't leaving.
艾丽西亚 听我说
Alicia, listen to me
我们必须得逃出九区
We got to get out of the Ninth.
这车报废了 我的腿也报废了 好吗
That car won't run, and my leg is messed up, okay?
我连这门都出不了
I'm not gonna make it over this gate.
我并不想拖累你
I don't want to slow you down.
我需要你相信我
I need you to trust me.
这是我的地盘
It's my hood.
快穿过那扇门 我会去教堂找你的
Just go over the gate, and I'mma meet you there.
我对这儿环境熟
I know what's moving out here.
相信我
Trust me.
快走
Go!
现在就走
Go now!
上车
Get in!
给我上车
Get in the truck.
给我上车
Get in the truck!
我告诉你了 不是她干的
I'm telling you, she didn't do nothing.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
我都告诉你了
I told you.
那警♥察♥在哪儿
Where's the cop?
我不知道
I don't know.
黑鬼 你要是不快点招了的话
Nigga, if you don't start talking soon,
这位欧克斯就要把你菊花都贯穿
Ox here is gonna start taking pieces off your ass.
你喜欢你的耳朵吗 毕加索
You like your ear, Picasso?
梵高
Van Gogh.
毕加索&梵高:威胁他要切掉他的耳朵 不过用错了人名
你说什么
What'd you say?
梵高才是切掉耳朵的那个
Van Gogh chopped off his ear.
你智障啊
You dumb-ass.
我喜欢这只黑鬼
I like this nigga.
还挺机灵
He's smart.
等等等等一下 达里乌斯
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Hold on a second, D.
让我跟这傻♥逼♥说几句
Let me have a word with this fool.
说嘛 茅丝
Come on, Mouse.
你为什么要护着她啊
Why are you protecting her?
她才不关心你这屁♥眼♥儿黑的
She don't care about your black ass.
看来你对她误会很深啊
Looks like you got her all wrong.
哦 所以她给你洗♥脑♥成功了吗
Oh, so she got your head all turned around?
她和我们不一样
She ain't one of us.
她已经选边站了
She picked her side.
茅丝 你并不欠她什么
Mouse, you don't owe her nothing.
你误会她了
You're wrong about her.
-但是她杀了零啊 -不 她没有
- But she killed Zero. - No, she didn't.
够了 密西
Missy, enough.
混♥蛋♥ 你就这点手段吗
That's all you got, pussy?
还有下一轮儿 贱♥人♥
Round two, bitch.
我是艾丽西亚·韦斯特
This is Alicia West.
我是个警♥察♥
I'm a police officer, and...
这部记录仪拍下了
this body cam contains footage
缉毒警♥察♥杀害平民的全过程