Take Brown with you.
所有这些文件都加密了
All these files are encrypted.
什么都看不到吗
There's nothin' on there?
等等 我好像进去了
Okay, wait, I think I see something.
看到什么了吗
Got anything?
没 啥也没有
No. It's nothing.
-我破解不了 -没时间了
- I can't open this. - Time's up.
我说了 这贱♥人♥满口谎话
I told you this bitch was lying.
不 等等 就要有了
No, wait, it's there.
等下 达里乌斯
Wait. D.
等下 有了
Wait, this is it.
-达里乌斯 我黑进去了 -付款时间
- D, I-I got it. - ...the payment schedule.
对 那据你所说
Right. According to you.
听着 我一直对你们忠心耿耿
Look, I've been loyal to you.
这几个月情况一直不好
It's been coming down for months.
我什么也没说
I have not said one thing.
-听我说 马龙 -我听着呢
- M-Malone, listen to me. I'm listening.
事情发生得太快了 我们猝不及防
This train's moving too fast for you to put the brakes on.
不会有人知道你里做了什么
Nobody needs to know what you've done here.
听着 你没什么好担心的
Look, you have nothing to worry about.
我绝对不会告诉达里乌斯
There's no way I would ever tell Darius.
你已经杀了所有知道内♥幕♥的人
You've already got rid of everybody that can talk...
没错 零
That's right, Zero.
我清理了所有会走漏消息的人
I got rid of everybody that could talk.
达里乌斯 就算视频是她拍的 也不能证明
Hey, yo, D, just because she filmed it don't mean
-她没有参与 -是啊
- she wasn't part of it. - Yeah.
你在这儿干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我和你说了 待在车里
I told you to stay in the car.
别紧张
Just relax.
事情不是你想的那样
This isn't what it looks like.
我们得把这视频曝光出去
We got to post this shit.
放他下来
Take him down.
这事和你无关
We're good.
有枪声 出什么事儿了
Hey, yo, it's a hit! Yo, what the fuck?
朝他们开枪
Shoot 'em, man!
是他 开枪打死那个混♥蛋♥
That's him! Shoot that motherfucker!
靠
What the fuck?
密西 带上特兹
Missy, take Tez with you.
-特兹 跳下去 -我中枪了
- Tez, jump! - I'm shot!
密西 快走
Go, Missy.
-你在哪儿 靠 -快 达里乌斯 达里乌斯 跟上
- Where you at? Shit! - Move. D, D, move!
-靠 我中枪了 -那混♥蛋♥在后面
- Shit, I'm shot! - That bitch in the back room!
掩护我
Cover me!
卧倒 卧倒 射击
Suppress! Suppress and shoot!
-上啊 -抓住他们
- Move it forward! - Get them!
上啊
Move it forward!
上 上 上 把它打开
Go, go, go! Open!
-那边有警♥察♥ -小心门那边
- These cops. - Watch that door.
我们要完了
This is fucked up!
打开
Open it!
上
Go!
留神走廊
Eyes on that hallway!
密西去哪儿了
Where'd Missy go?
她往那边走了
She went that way!
来啊 你们这群混♥蛋♥ 来啊
Come on, you motherfuckers! Come on!
来啊 混♥蛋♥警♥察♥
Come on! Pussy-ass cops.
我掩护你 快走
I'll cover you. Go!
来啊 马龙
Come on, Malone!
欧克斯 快走 快走
Ox! Go! Go!
欧克斯
Ox!
不要啊
No!
混♥蛋♥ 我看过视频了
I saw the body cam, asshole.
我看到你对我侄子做了什么
I saw what you did to my nephew.
你杀害了他 你杀死了零
You killed my nephew. You killed Zero.
你还耍了我
You played me.
在哪儿 记录仪在哪儿
Where is it? Where's the body cam?
记录仪在哪儿
Where's the body cam?
给我
Kiss...
去死吧
my ass.
韦斯特去哪了
Where's West?
肯定是有人把她带走了
Somebody must have taken her.
布朗 你等一下
Yo, Brown, w-wait a second.
好了 冲冲冲
Okay, go. Go.
我完成我的活儿了
I did my job.
大伙 冷静
Everybody, calm down!
韦斯特 不许动
West! Freeze!
把你的双手举过头顶
Put your hands on your head.
听着 我都不知道
Listen, I don't know
他们都告诉你什么了 好吗
what they told you, all right?
举起手来 但是
Get your hands up. But, uh,
这不是真的 站在原地
it's not true. Stay where you are!
我的执法记录仪 把整个过程都录进去了
Um, my body cam... I filmed the whole thing on my body cam.
就是那个人
That's the guy!
你太傻了 韦斯特
You're a fool, West.
你应该交给
You should've just given... Unh!
你还好吗
You okay?
枪声是从下一层楼传来的
Shots came from next level!
我穿成这样绝对不可能把记录仪带出去
I'm never gonna get this cam out of here dressed like this.
你出不去的
You ain't getting out of here.
整个警局的人都在外面
The entire police force is out there.
我们没法活着离开
We're not gonna make it out of here alive.
他们在找一个女警♥察♥ 对吧
They're looking for a female cop, right?
如果把你的背心和摄像机给我
If you give me your vest and your body cam,
没法保证 但是我会把它带到局里
I can't promise, but I'll get this shit into the station.
那样是没用的 看看我们
That ain't gonna work. Look at us.
艾丽西亚 你应该曝光这些混♥蛋♥
Alicia, you got to expose these bastards.
我们不能白白经历这些
We ain't go through all this shit for nothing.
今天早上 你都还不愿意理我
This morning, you wouldn't even talk to me.
现在你愿意这么做 你有更好的办法吗
Now you'll do this? You got any better ideas?
我没有
No, I don't.
把它给我吧
Give it to me.
我可以的
I got this.
谢谢你
Thank you.
还有个事
One thing...
我对电脑一窍不通
I don't know nothing about no computers.
你得告诉我怎么做
You got to tell me what to do.
你们得冷静下来
You need to calm down!
让我们走
Let us go!
让我们走 让我们走
Let us go! Let us go!
能听到我说话吗 听我说
Can you hear me? Just listen to me!
你可以走了
You're okay.
詹宁斯 这边
Jennings, over here!
我过来了
Yeah, I'm coming.
你能不能别拦着我
I need you to get out of my way.
检查这层楼的每个房♥间
Check every apartment on this floor.
我们走 跟上
Let's go. Come on.
-太紧了 -跟上
- Too tight. - Come on.
放松
Relax.
韦斯特
West!
放弃吧 韦斯特
Give it up, West!
如果你想活着出去 我是你唯一的希望
If you want to get out of here alive, I'm your only hope.
这个街区在卡特那飓风之后已经沉寂了
This district died after Katrina.
联邦应急管理局耍了我们
FEMA screwed us.
政客们耍了我们
Politicians screwed us.
这是靠生活维持的
It was on life support.
超过一半的店铺 居民
Over half the businesses, the people,
家庭 他们都离开了
the families, they all left!
韦斯特
West...
他们都走了 跟你一样
they all left, just like you.
像老鼠们 在一艘正在沉没的轮船上
Rats... on a sinking ship.
不像我