女士们先生们 下午好
Ladies and gentlemen, good afternoon
我是机长 我们正在11公里高空滑行
from the flight deck. We're cruising at 37,000 feet,
我们刚刚进入了海岸线
and we just passed over the coast.
大约30分钟后我们将开始下降
We'll be beginning our descent in about 30 minutes.
借此机会我想说
I'd like to take this opportunity
欢迎你们来到美国
to welcome you to America.
黑
收到 45号♥
Copy, 45.
怎么了
What's up? Huh?
-靠墙站好 -有什么问题
- Up against the wall. - What's the problem?
靠着墙站好
Up... against... the wall!
悠着点 好吗
Hey, take it easy, all right?
靠墙
Against the wall!
叉开腿 叉开
Spread your legs. Spread 'em!
你在我的小区做什么
What are you doing in my neighborhood?
-我住在这 怎么了 -唷
- I live here, all right? - Yo.
-唷 她是个蓝衫
Yo. She's blue.
对不起 我们在找一个
Sorry about that. We're looking for someone
跟你外貌相近的人 你懂的
that matches your description. You know how it is.
是 我懂
Yeah, I know how it is.
你是新来的吧
You must be new.
祝你今天愉快
Have a nice day.
拉法叶二号♥公墓
西尔玛·韦斯特
挚爱母亲
1944-2019
早晨一团糟啊 猛妞
Rough morning there, slugger?
是啊 你都想象不到
Yeah, you don't know the half.
这还不算最友好的归职礼呢
This hasn't been the friendliest of homecomings.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
振作一点
Come on, cheer up.
{pos(213.1,154.2)艾丽西亚·韦斯特
在上帝的绿地上每一天都是新的一天
Every day on God's green earth is a great day.
特别是你带着枪穿着防弹衣的时候
Especially when you carry a gun and you got a bulletproof vest.
詹宁斯
你打扮完了吗
You done primping?
我们能出发了吗
Can we go?
等一下
Hang on a second.
瞧
See?
现在我准备好了
Now I'm ready.
看到它成这样子还是很难受
Still so hard to see it like this.
不要拆除
这些以前都还住人呢
These all used to be homes.
是啊 无情的自然
Yeah, nature can be a real bitch.
金士顿区
Mm. Kingston Manor.
很好奇谁还住在那
Just wondering who still lives there.
坏人
Bad people.
不 不是所有都坏
No, not all of them.
我记得有很多友好的家庭
I remember a lot of good families
只是被困在这个不幸的境遇当中
just, you know, stuck in an unfortunate situation.
警♥察♥
Five-0.
警♥察♥
Five-0!
如果他们之前是不幸
If they were unfortunate before,
现在简直就是操了蛋了
they're straight-up screwed now.
你绝对不想掺和进去
You don't ever want to get caught in there.
妞 你离开了好久
Girl, you've been gone a long time.
我们现在都不出这边的警了
We don't even respond to calls from in there anymore.
除非是有蓝衫惹了麻烦
Not unless there's a blue in trouble.
好了 我得搞一杯咖啡
All right, I need a coffee.
加糖不加奶 对吧
You're black and sweet, right?
-都要喝腻了 凯文 -不
- That's gonna get old, Kev. - No.
你会慢慢爱上它的 等着瞧
No, you're gonna learn to love it. You'll see.
终于 你们听说这里小偷了吗
Finally. You here about the break-in?
说实话 没有
Uh, actually, no.
别放在心上了
Don't even worry about it.
一天之前我已经打过电♥话♥了
Called you guys over 24 hours ago.
警官被指控偷窃证据
Officers have been charged with stealing evidence,
新奥尔良警♥察♥腐♥败♥丑闻
填写假报告以及敲诈勒索
filing false police reports and extortion.
新奥尔良地方检察官与内务组合作
The New Orleans DA worked with Internal Affairs
揭露了他们的罪行
to build their case.
具体细节还没有公开
Details are still under wraps
调查仍然在进行之中
while the investigation is ongoing.
地方检察官保证
The DA assures us
会逮捕更多的嫌疑人
that there are more arrests to come.
你会拿那个变什么戏法吗
Can you do any tricks on that thing?
这不是我偷的
I didn't steal it or nothing.
我没说是你偷的啊
I never said you did.
你得到它多长时间了
How long you had it?
有几年了吧
Having this for a couple years.
-几年了吗 -贾马尔 快给我过来
- Couple years? - Jamal, get your ass over here.
还跟他妈的警♥察♥讲话 贾马尔
Talking to the goddamn police. Jamal!
你没听到我说快给我过去吗
Did you not hear me say get your ass over there?
-他没做什么 -我没在跟你说话
- He didn't do anything... - I wasn't talking to you.
我跟我儿子说话 贾马尔 快给我上车
I was talking to my son. Jamal, get your ass in the car.
快给我过去 快 就现在
Can you get your ass over there? Go! Now!
他没在做什么
He wasn't doing anything.
我没在跟你说话 我在跟我儿子说话
I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to my son.
有什么问题吗
Now, is there a problem?
你什么时候能听你妈讲话啊
When are you gonna start listening to your mama man?
没有 没有问题 女士
No, we don't have a problem, ma'am.
你想制♥造♥点问题吗
You want to make a problem?
你说呢 你刚刚跟我儿子讲话
You tell me. You're talking to my son.
一切还好吗
Everything all right?
都好 除了这些家伙不务正业
Everything's good, besides these dudes not doing they jobs.
你需要什么就喊一声
If you need anything, just holler.
-行吗 -知道了 谢谢你
- All right? - I know. Appreciate you.
混♥蛋♥警♥察♥
Punk-ass cop.
-我问你呢 -我告诉你问题所在
- I'm asking you. - I'll tell you the problem.
你的小男娃为什么不去上学
Why your little man ain't in school?
你管我呢 茅丝
Eat me, Mouse, okay?
快给我回去工作
And take your ass back to work.
疯女人
Ghetto ass.
去搬你的箱子去
Go lift them boxes.
你好啊 兄弟
What's good, bro?
-怎么了 -这个警♥察♥
- Yo, what's up? - This cop here
刚刚在骚扰贾马尔
is harassing Jamal.
我没有骚扰任何人
I wasn't harassing anybody.
有什么问题吗 警官
You got a problem, Officer?
没什么问题
Everything's just fine.
-你确定 -是 千真万确
- You sure? - Yeah, I'm totally sure.
密西
Missy?
是我啊
It's me.
利西亚
Licia.
-你认识她吗· -不 不
- You know her? - No, no.
你把我搞糊涂了
You got me confused.
艾丽西亚·韦斯特
Alicia West.
我说你认错了
Look I said you're mistaken.
没事了吧 我们能走了吧
Now, we good? Can we go?
警官
Officer?
没事了
Yeah, you good.
跪舔白人的婊♥子♥
Uncle Tom-ass bitch.
你说什么
What you say?
好吧
Yeah, all right.
小心点那婊♥子♥
Keep an eye on that bitch.
好
A'ight.
一切还好吗
Everything all right?
嗯
Yeah.
听着
Listen.
他们是金士顿帮的人
They were Kingston Crew.
要小心点他们
Watch it with those guys.
来吧
Come on.
是茅丝吗
Mouse?
是称号♥
To some.
我是艾丽西亚