你同伴在哪儿
Where your homeys at?
-我说什么来着 -混♥蛋♥警♥察♥
- What'd I tell you? - Pussy cop!
我说了待着别动
I said stay down!
我要在这儿给你一下
Hey, man, I'm gonna pop you right here.
够了 布朗 够了
That's enough! Brown! That is enough!
住手 老兄 住手
Stop it, man! Stop it!
我再告诉你待着别动
Let me tell you to stay still again.
住手
Stop it!
住手 这没必要
Stop! That is not necessary!
够了 住手
That is enough! Stop it!
这上面有你的名字
That had your name on it.
把手放下
Get your hands down.
你今晚就是找崩来的 是不是
Huh? You're out here trying to catch a bullet tonight, huh?
-你就是找崩 -你干什么 放开我
- You're trying to get some. - What you doing? Let me go!
金士顿帮的人
Kingston Crew!
听着 关于刚刚在外面发生的事
Look, about what happened out there...
我很抱歉我
I'm sorry I...
抱歉
Sorry?
抱歉会让你在外面被杀的
Sorry will get your ass killed out here.
我问你个问题 你认为你是黑人
Let me ask you a question. You think you're black?
你认为他们是你的家人
You think they're your people?
他们不是
Well, they're not.
我们才是
We are.
你现在是警♥察♥了
You're blue now.
永远不要忘记这些
Don't you ever forget that.
你明白了吗
You understand me?
明白
Yeah.
最好是
You better.
我是布朗
This is Brown.
现在吗
Now?
是的
Yeah.
我们得走了
We got to roll.
没事吧
Everything all right?
我们接到报♥警♥了 走吧
We got a call. Let's go.
什么 从你手♥机♥上吗
What, on your phone?
我还是不懂我们来这儿干什么
I still don't understand what we're doing here.
我要见个线人
I got to meet a C.I.
你要去哪儿
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where you going?
待在车里 把门关上
Stay in the car and close the door.
-为什么 -因为我说了
- Why? - Because I said so.
就待在车里 我马上回来
Just stay in the car. I'll be right back.
开玩笑吧 我在这儿也敢这样
Are you kidding? With me right here?
你什么都不用担心
You ain't got to worry about nothing.
就让我来吧
Just let me do this.
听着 让我来处理
Look, let me handle this.
让我来处理这件事
Let me run point on this.
我们现在不能做出任何突然的举动
We can't make any sudden moves right now.
现在风头很紧
It's hot out there.
地方检察官什么都不会找到
The DA's not gonna find out anything.
我们设法送出了所有的货
We managed to make all the deliveries.
还保住了付款计划表
and keep the payment schedule.
对 这是你的说法
Right. According to you.
我是一直忠于你的
I've been loyal to you.
这事已经好几个月了
It's been coming down for months.
我可什么都没说过
I have not said one thing.
马龙 听我说
M... Malone, listen to me.
-我听着呢 -这辆火车已经快到
- I'm listening. - This train's moving too fast
你也没法让它停下来了
for you to put the brakes on it.
你在这里干的事情没人会知道
Nobody needs to know what you've done here.
你什么都不用担心
You have nothing to worry about.
我绝对不会告诉达里乌斯的
There's no way I would tell Darius.
你除掉了所有能开口的人
You got rid of everybody that can talk.
没错 没有人
That's right, Zero.
我除掉了所有能开口的人
I got rid of everybody that can talk.
你来这儿干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我跟你说了待在车里
I told you to stay in the car.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
这不是看上去那样
This isn't what it looks like.
放松点 你要去哪儿
Just relax. Where you going?
把枪放下 这些是坏人
Put the gun down. These are bad guys.
这不是看上去那样
This is not what it seems.
放松一点
Just relax.
你♥他♥妈♥干什么
What the hell did you do?
她身上有执法记录仪
She had a body cam on!
所以你打了她
So you shoot her?
-你打了她 -她刚刚要跑
- You shoot her? - She was gonna run!
-你让我怎么办 -我要你
- What did you want me to do? - What'd I want...
-我没用我的配枪 -快去
- I didn't use my service weapon! - Go, go!
去找啊 找到那个执法记录仪 笨蛋
Go get it. Go get the body cam. Idiot!
-她是谁 -韦斯特
- Who is she? - West.
-韦斯特是谁 -她是个新人
- Who's West? - She's a rookie.
你把新人带这儿来
You bring a rookie here?
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
-现在我们怎么办 -什么都没变
- What are we gonna do now? - Nothing changes.
什么都没变 你明白吗
Nothing. You understand me?
我们打了一个警♥察♥
We shot a cop!
闭嘴
Shut your mouth!
什么都没变 我们埋下枪
Nothing changes. We plant the guns.
你和那个新警♥察♥因为代码999来救援
You and the rookie rolled up on the Triple-Nines.
代码999:指警官需要紧急援助
他们把她抓住了 你逃了出来 很简单
They capped her. You got away. Simple.
-那她的执法记录仪怎么办 -还能怎么办
- What about her body cam? - What about the body cam?
很简单 他们为了证据把记录仪拿走了
Triple-Nines took the body cam for evidence. It's simple.
听我的 明白了吗
Stay with me. You understand?
我不想这样
I don't know about this.
你不想这样 看着我 孩子
You don't know? Look at me, son.
你别把事情搞复杂 它录了下来
You keep it simple. It tracks.
我们没事 帮他找到你的搭档
We're good. Go help him find your partner.
快去
Go. Go.
快去
Go!
我们有麻烦了 马龙
We got a problem, Malone!
你找到她了吗
You see her?
斯密提
Smitty!
我们见鬼了
Yo, we've got a ghost!
-什么 -她不见了
- What? - She's gone!
她没有枪 她的枪在这里
She's unarmed! Her gun is here!
找到他
Find her!
拜托 该死的
Come on. Damn it.
韦斯特
West!
你就出来吧 别给我们添麻烦了 好吗
Just come on out! Just make it easy for us, all right?
我们只想要那个执法记录仪 仅此而已
We just want the body cam, all right? That's it.
我是说 你以为你是谁
I mean, what are you?
特技演员还是什么
You some kind of stuntwoman or something?
你怎么还不出来
Why don't you come out now?
他们本不应该开枪打你的
They weren't supposed to shoot you.
我们只是想要那个执法记录仪
All we want is the body cam.
现在快出来 新人
Now come on out, rookie.
你怎么还不出来
Why don't you come on out
让我们看一下你的伤口
and let us get you taken care of.
好吗 那肯定很疼
Okay? I'm sure that hurt.
调度中心
Dispatch.
调度中心
Dispatch.
有人开火 警官需要后援
Shots fired. Officer needs backup.
警官有生命危险
This is a code 108.
代码108:指警官有生命危险
你的位置是什么
Where is you location?
调度中心 这是警官泰瑞· 马龙
Dispatch, this is Detective Terry Malone.
-是不是你 莎琳 -没错是我
- Is that you, Charlene? - Sure is.
我们有个新人刚目击了帮派杀人
Oh, we got a rookie who just witnessed a gang-related 187,
代码187:指凶杀案
她有点吓坏了
and she freaked out a little bit.
我会处理好的