We hit the block a couple of times.
-她不见了 -各单位注意
- She's gone. - Available units,
一家超♥市♥可能有211警讯
we have a possible 211 in progress at a market.
211为发生抢劫案的代号♥
位置为圣. 克劳德和安德里的拐角处
Corner of St. Claude and Andry.
离这里不远 而且我们也不能
That's not far. And we can't have anyone else
让其他警♥察♥到这片区域巡逻
sniffing around down here.
所以你们赶紧去 明白了吗
Now, you guys go now. You understand?
警员1692在赶往211警讯的路上
1692 en route to possible 211.
收到 1692
Copy, 1692.
喂
Hello.
凯文 是我
Kev, it's me.
天呐 韦斯特
Jesus, West.
-我需要你帮忙 -昨晚的约会 记得吗
- I need you, man. - Date night, remember?
蒂娜在卫生间洗澡呢
Tina's in the shower now. She's soaping up.
我没跟你开玩笑 凯文
I'm being serious, Kev.
我知道 我也没开玩笑
Yeah, no shit. So am I.
我跟你说过她有在做瑜伽 对吧
Told you she's been doing yoga, right?
我今早看到一些缉毒警♥察♥
I saw narc officers
谋杀了一群孩子
murder some kids this morning.
全程都被我的执法记录仪记下来了
I got the whole thing on body cam.
等一下 你是说
Hold on a second. You're saying you...
你拍下了警♥察♥开枪吗
You filmed a police shooting?
不是 凯文 我拍下了一场屠♥杀♥
No, Kev, I filmed an execution.
我靠
Jesus.
-布朗在哪 -他跟他们是一伙的
- Where's Brown? - He's with them.
还有其他人 他们
Man, a load of others too. They...
他们想杀了我
They're trying to kill me, man.
真的 我需要你帮我 我得从这里逃出去
Please. I need you. I got to get out of here.
好的 我知道了
Yeah, okay.
所以
All right, um...
你在哪
Where's here?
韦斯特
West?
你现在在哪
Where are you right now?
我在费莉西蒂街12号♥等你
I'll meet you at 12th and Felicity Street.
好 可以
Yeah. Yeah, okay. All right.
在那等我 我30分钟内到
Just hang tight. All right? I'm there in 30.
我靠
Shit.
谢谢
Thanks.
对不起
I'm sorry.
他们怎么找到我的
How'd they find me?
不是他们 是我
They didn't. It was me.
求你了 帮我藏起来
Please. Please. You got to hide me.
-把我藏起来 求你了 -听着 我没有
- You got to hide me. Please. - Look, I don't...
我做不到
I can't do this.
求你了
Please.
开门
Open the door.
马上来
One second.
是我 是我报的警
It's me. I-I called y'all.
是我 等一下
It's me. One second.
-快开门 -好的
- Open the door. - Yeah.
好的 我就是报♥警♥人
Yeah, I'm the one who called y'all.
-感谢你们过来了 -退后
- Appreciate y'all coming. - Back up.
-怎么了 -干嘛那么久才过来开门
- What? - What took you so long?
-就你一个人吗 -我就是报♥警♥人
- You alone? - I'm the one who called y'all.
我是警♥察♥ 谁在商店里 快出来
Police! If there's anybody in the store, identify yourself now.
警官 是我报的警
Sir, it was me that called y'all, all right?
转过去
Turn around.
手放柜台上
Hands on the counter.
-别这样 -张开腿
- Come on. - Spread your legs.
是我报的警 警官
I'm the one who called y'all, sir.
有携带任何锋利尖锐物品
Any sharp objects, needles,
-以及刀具吗 -没有长官
- knives I need to know about? - No, sir.
干嘛那么激动
What's up with all the aggression, man?
你刚才跟我说什么
What did you just say to me?
闭上你的嘴
Keep your mouth shut.
什么都没说
Nothing.
我也这么觉得
That's what I thought.
管好你的嘴
Running your mouth.
我现在就可以一枪爆了你的头
I could blow your head off right now.
完全没有人会理会
No one would even care.
有什么情况吗
Anything going on back there?
没有 这里没问题
Nah. We're clear.
检查他的身份证
Check his ID.
我真是烦透了这个街区
I am so tired of coming into this neighborhood.
当一个警官在说话的时候
You need to learn to keep your mouth shut
你要学会闭上嘴然后听话
and listen when an officer's talking.
你明白了吗 小子
You understand me, boy?
查到什么了吗 有吗
What do you got? Anything?
-没有 -真的吗
- Nothing. Nothing. - Really?
-他没问题 -好吧
- He's clean. - All right.
看来得放了你
I guess that makes you free.
现在
Now...
你报♥警♥是因为什么事情
What was it you wanted to tell me so badly?
这里没别人
That no one's here.
我以为在后面听到了动静
I thought I heard a noise in the back.
我被吓到了
I got spooked.
只是需要一个小小的支援
Just wanted a little backup.
你明白吗 浪费警♥察♥的时间可是犯法的
You know, wasting police time is a criminal offense,
但我放过你
but I'm gonna let you slide.
仅此一次
This time.
我会盯着你的
I'll be watching you.
你觉得她在这吗
You think she was here?
呼叫马龙 再来搜一遍这个超♥市♥
Call Malone. Let's clear the store.
对不起
Sorry.
我这样做不是为你
I didn't do it for you.
我不会在这待很久的
I won't stay long, all right?
我只是想处理这个伤口 行吗
I just need to close this wound, okay?
你得去医院
You need to go to the hospital.
你有针线吗
You got a needle and thread?
我不知道
I... I don't know.
胶水呢
How about glue?
你有胶水吗
You got some glue?
你要用胶水来粘合伤口吗
You're gonna glue it?
你有更好的主意吗
You got a better idea?
她要用胶水粘伤口
She gonna glue it.
这是我全部的胶水了
It's all I have.
谢谢
Thanks.
你从哪里学的
Where'd you learn how to do that?
阿富汗
Afghanistan.
-军队吗 -没错
- The Army? - Mm-hm.
那就是你去过的地方
So that's where you went.
你真的拍到
Did you really get footage on your body cam
警♥察♥杀那些男孩的镜头了吗
of them cops killing them boys?
是的
Yeah.
你现在怎么做
So, what you gonna do?
我要把它当成证据然后曝光他们
I'm gonna get it into evidence and expose them.
天哪
God.
该死
Damn.
起作用了
That worked.
你怎么找到你的同伴
How are you gonna get to your partner?
走着去
I'm gonna walk.
除非你有车给我开
Unless you got a ride I can use.
我没有
I don't have a ride.
这里附近几条街我都是走路过去
I walk here, a couple blocks.
王妃军队
Dauphine Arms.
我被A计划困住了
Then I'm stuck with plan A.
我有些东西要给你
I got something for you.
你需要保持低调
You need to stay on the low.
穿上这个 不那么显眼
Put this on. Less conspicuous.
谢谢
Thank you.