你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
为什么不直接把记录仪给他们
Why don't you just give it to them?
拜托
Come on.
你是警♥察♥ 他们也是警♥察♥
You're police. They're police.
不管你是什么身份
Murder's murder.
杀人犯就是杀人犯
Don't matter who you are.
我的天
Jesus.
你还好吧
You all right?
只管开车
Just drive.
天哪 我们得送你去医院
Jesus, we got to get you to a hospital.
不 我很好
No, no, I'm good. I'm good.
我需要先上传这段录像
I need to upload this footage first.
在第五大道吗
The Fifth?
不 在别处
No. Somewhere else.
告诉我 到底怎么了
Talk to me. What the hell happened?
我跟布朗在一起
I was rolling with Brown.
他接到电♥话♥
He got a call on his cell,
接下来我只知道
and next thing I know,
我们在一个废弃发电厂
we're at some abandoned power plant,
还有一些缉毒警♥察♥被杀了
and there are narcs killing what I can only assume
我猜是毒贩干的
were drug dealers.
他们想杀我 凯文
They tried to kill me, Kevin.
该死
Holy shit.
好吧
All right.
所以 你要怎么做
So, what are you gonna do?
我要上传这段录像
I'm gonna upload the footage,
一旦上传到系统 我就给情报局打电♥话♥
and once it's in the system, I'll call I.A.
情报局 不行 不行
I.A.? No, no, no.
或者联邦调查局 能解决这件事的人
Or the Feds. Whoever deals with this.
慢慢来 想一想
Slow down. Think about that.
那样你就是叛徒了
That's gonna make you a rat.
所以呢
So?
稍微想一想这个
Just think about it for a second.
你想揍马龙一顿吗
You want to can Malone's ass?
好啊 把他和斯密提弄到街上去
Fine. I mean, get him and Smitty off the street.
对吧 但是找个带头的去做
Yes, but have the captain do it.
对吧 不漏痕迹 你让情报局参和进来
All right? Nice and quiet. You bring in I.A.,
还有 你的事业就完了
and, I mean, your career's over.
这个城市里可没有一个警♥察♥
There's not a blue in the city
可以帮你
that's gonna have your back.
你怎么知道是马龙和斯密提
How do you know it was Malone and Smitty?
什么
What?
你刚刚提到了他们 你怎么知道
You just named them. How do you know?
我不知道 你一定说过
I don't know. I mean, you must have said.
不 不 凯文
No. No, Kev.
我说了缉毒警♥察♥ 拜托
I said "narcs." Jesus. Come on.
搭档 看着我 好吗 是我啊
Partner, look at me, all right? It's me.
好吗 放松点 好吗
All right, take it easy. All right?
看着我 深呼吸
Look at me. Take a breath.
是我 好吗
It's me. All right?
-靠边停车 -我们已经快到了
- Pull over. - W-we're almost there.
-停车 -天哪
- Pull over! - Jesus Christ.
你带武器了吗
Are you armed?
是的
I was.
放在公园了
Put it in park.
-清空你的口袋 -拜托
- Empty your pockets. - Come on...
清空你的口袋 快点
Empty your pockets. Come on.
你犯了一个严重的错误
You are making a monumental mistake.
不 我不这么想
No, I don't think so.
你要带我去哪 马龙那吗
Where were you taking me, huh? To Malone?
-我带你去第四大道 -别扯淡了
- I'm taking you to the Fourth. - Oh, bullshit!
马龙为什么要杀死那些孩子
Why did Malone murder those kids?
我没有跟你扯淡
I'm not saying shit.
-你就是在扯淡 -没有
- Yes, you are. - No.
我在问你为什么
I'm asking you why.
我跟你说我没有胡说
I'm telling you I am not saying shit.
该死的
Goddamn it!
我没跟你开玩笑
I am not playing with you.
好吗 我会开枪的 懂了吗
All right? I will shoot you! All right!
他没有谋杀他们
He didn't murder them.
懂了吗 他让他们沉默
Okay? He silenced them.
-你在说什么 -他们是毒贩
- What are you talking about? - They're his sellers.
听着 每次突击搜捕
Look, every drug bust,
马龙都会把收获分成两批
Malone splits the take.
一批留做证据 另一批放回街上
Half goes into evidence, half back on the street.
就是这样运作的
That's how it works.
-为什么杀了他们 -你看新闻了吗
- Why kill them? - Have you seen the news?
局长 市长
The chief, the mayor,
他们正在制裁镇♥压♥
they're cracking down right now.
六个警♥察♥上个月刚被抓获
Six cops just got busted last month.
马龙需要在被发现之前
Malone's cleaning up the shit
处理完这些事
before the spyglass turns on him.
天哪
Jesus.
嘿 拜托
Hey, come on.
那些人
Those guys...
他们不是什么大的损失
they're no great loss.
你不能打那个电♥话♥
You don't get to make that call.
他为什么停下了
Why is he stopped?
他在做什么
What's he doing?
该死
Holy...
你个撒谎的混♥蛋♥
You lying piece of shit.
不 不
No. No.
不 韦斯特
No, West.
韦斯特 你跑的话我就帮不了你了
West, run, and I can't help you!
茅丝
Mouse.
你在这干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
你怎么知道我住这的
How the hell do you know where I live?
王妃军队
Dauphine Arms.
你告诉我的
You told me.
我没别的地方可去了
I have got nowhere else to go.
如果我待在外面他们会杀死我的
They gonna kill me if I stay out there.
麦洛叔叔
Uncle Milo.
-你还好吧 -贾马尔 回去
- You all right? - Jamal. Go back inside.
我很好
I'm good.
你把它带来干什么
Why would you bring this here?
你为什么不把它带回去
Why don't you take this shit to your door?
嘿 我知道你
Hey. I know you.
你是那个在商店门口的警♥察♥
You're that cop from the store.
贾马尔
Jamal,
-你妈妈呢 -她在工作
- where is your mom? - She's working.
她在工作
She's working.
回屋里去
Go back in, man.
你伙伴怎么了
What happened to your partner?
他不会来帮忙了
He's not gonna help.
他不想越过那些警♥察♥朋友是吗
Didn't want to cross his boys in blue?
-他是个怂包 -你太盲目轻信别人了
- He's a coward. - You just gullible and blind.
你知道吗 我受够了
You know what? I am sick of this
他们还是我们 都是放屁 我没必要去选择
"them versus us" bullshit! I don't have to choose.
好吗 我是人 你也是人
All right? I'm a person. You're a person.
我看见那些被杀死的孩子们也是人
Those kids I saw murdered this morning were people.
不错的演讲
Nice speech.
我会写在你的墓碑上的
I'll make sure I put it on your headstone.
所以你到底要说什么
So, what exactly are you saying?
因为零和他的人不是警♥察♥ 我不该关心
Because Zero and his guys weren't cops, I shouldn't care?
你刚刚说了零吗
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Did you just say Zero?
是啊 你们朝他开枪了
Yeah. Y'all shot Zero?
你知道他吗
You know him?
这个混♥蛋♥刚升了一级
This shit just went up a level.
茅丝
Mouse,
我只需要在这待到晚上
I just need to stay here till dark,