然后我就会走 我保证
and then I'll go, I promise you.
好吗
All right?
拜托
Please.
-队长 -马龙
- Cap. - Malone.
这儿到底发生了什么 我们有大♥麻♥烦了
What the hell happened here? We got a big problem.
争夺战
Turf war,
三九会和金士顿帮的人
Triple-Nines and the Kingston Crew.
布朗和那个新人在一起
Brown rolled up with the rookie.
她开枪成瘾了 射杀了一个孩子
She got trigger-happy. She shot a kid.
现在她人间蒸发了
Now she is in the wind.
你是说韦斯特杀了一个孩子 然后消失不见了吗
You're telling me West killed a kid and now she's a ghost?
是的
Yeah.
问题是 不光是个孩子
Problem is, it wasn't just a kid.
是达里乌斯· 图罗的侄子
It's Darius Tureau's nephew.
确实是个问题 你为什么不打电♥话♥来
That's a problem. Why didn't you call it in?
-不是这样的 -我让他不要打
- It wasn't that... - I told him not to.
我的人会找到她的
My guys got to find her, captain.
我不知道你看没看新闻
I don't know if you've seen the news,
可我们的部门正被监视着
but our department is under the microscope.
情报局正在找任何可行的理由
I.A. is looking for any excuse.
队长 我已经在解决了 好吗
Cap, I'm all over it, okay?
我们已经在QT上找她了
We're looking for her on the QT.
他们发现她一个人在外面
They find out she's out there alone,
她死定了 活不过今晚
she's dead. She won't live the night.
你要让我来处理
You got to let me handle this.
你带夹克了吗
You bring the jacket?
-你怎么让它发生的 -她很惊慌 队长
- How'd you let this happen? - She panicked, captain.
我要你尽快回到岗位上去
I want you back at the station as soon as possible.
我要这里发生的所有细节
I want details on everything that happened here.
你告诉我的细节
Real details from you.
不是他的
Not from him.
让我来处理
Let me handle this.
长官
Sir. Sir.
让他过去
Let him through.
走吧
Go ahead.
达里乌斯
Darius.
马龙
Malone.
他在哪
Where he at?
让我看看
Let me see him.
他要继续努力尽快完成这件事
He wanted to go ahead and get it done as quickly as we can.
我在听
I hear you.
你现在怎么办
Now what are you doing?
我们要她死
We need her dead.
我们没时间了
We're running out of time.
别碰尸体
Don't touch the body.
我把这孩子当亲儿子养大
I raised this boy like he was my own.
我把他视如己出
He's like a son to me.
那你真是好棒棒呢
A hell of a job you did.
给你的狗嘴上带套 马龙
Put a muzzle on your dog, Malone.
-没问题 -在我放倒他之前
- All right. - Before I put him down.
知道了
All right.
能至少让我合上他的眼睛吗
Can I at least close his eyes?
不 你不能碰他
No, you can't touch him.
搜证人员的工作需要
The guys at the lab got to do their job.
告诉他们别浪费时间了
Tell them not to waste their time.
我们都知道是谁干的
We all know who did this.
不是吗 马龙
Don't we, Malone?
是谁
Who?
三九会
Triple-Nines.
那是明面上
Officially.
其实吧 是一个警♥察♥干的
Unofficially, it was a cop.
警♥察♥吗
A cop?
你为什么告诉我这些
Why are you telling me this?
因为这菜鸟是个累赘
Because this rookie is a liability...
我们也不需要因为她而争锋相对
and we don't need to go to war over her.
也就是个婊♥子♥咯
It's a bitch?
是的
Yeah.
我需要她的全部信息 马龙
I want all of her info, Malone.
你听清楚了吗
You hear me?
嘿 老大
Hey, yo, D.
你会相信马龙的话吗
You gonna believe what Malone said?
小白脸还没骗过我们
White boy never lied to us yet.
我要那个贱♥货♥死
I want that bitch dead.
现在就要
Now.
-她算是死定了 -让所有人都动起来
- It's done. - Put everybody on it.
嘿 这就是杀了零的人
我有个问题要问你
Yo, let me ask you a question.
现在 你怎么还没拿到摄像头
Now, how could you not get the camera?
-我尽力了 -闭嘴吧
- I tried. - Shut up.
我来看看她是何方神圣
Who is she? Let me see.
艾丽西亚·韦斯特
Alicia West
来自第九行政区
from the Ninth Ward.
频繁进出少管所
In and out of juvie.
17岁时参军
Joined the Army when she was 17.
去过两回阿富汗
Two tours in Afghanistan.
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
你知道吗
You know that?
-你知道这些吗 -她说过她参过军
- You know that? - She said she was in the Army.
在学校以优异的成绩毕业
Graduated the academy with honors.
没家人 没朋友 没紧急联♥系♥人
No family, no kin, no emergency contact.
这女的跟幽灵一样
Woman is a ghost.
她一旦把那摄像头带回警局
She gets that camera back to the police station,
我们在场的每个人都会蹲号♥子 懂吗
and each and every one of us is going to prison. You understand me?
这都是你都锅
This is your fault.
你把她带来干嘛
Why'd you bring her here?
我现在真该就地了结了你
I should drop you right now,
你个智商为负的渣子
you stupid son of a bitch.
你搞笑呢吧
You kidding me?
你
You.
你放走她的吗
Did you let her go?
-是不是你放走的 -我没有
- Did you let her go? - No.
-不是你放走她的吗 -不是
- You didn't let her go? - No.
你还知道些她什么信息是我们不知道的吗
What else you know about her that's not in those papers?
-我 我不知道啊 -还有什么
- I-I don't know. - What else?
朋友啊 炮♥友♥啊
Friends. She got a guy she's banging?
她耍朋友了吗
She got somebody?
-给我说啊 -我明白
- Say something! - All right.
可我真不知道啊 兄弟 你看啊
I don't know, man! Look,
我肯定会告诉你的 好吗
I would tell you, all right?
拜托 你知道我一定会告诉你的
Come on, You know I would tell you.
我唯一见过的
The only person that I've ever seen
她可能认识的人就是在市场上那个
that she even maybe knows is this-this guy at this market.
那个市场 是不是叫
That market, is it...
圣克劳德和安德里
St. Claude and Andry?
对啊 你怎么知道
Yeah. How'd you know that?
外面什么也没有
There's nothing out there.
你上次睡觉是什么时候
When's the last time you slept?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
你该休息休息了
You should probably get some rest.
天快黑了
It's gonna be dark soon.
你需要放松
You got to leave out.
我有事情想问你
Can I ask you something?
我成为警♥察♥是为了什么
Why did I become a cop?
对啊
Yeah.
我迷失过很长的时间
I was gone a long time.
在很多不同的地方生活过 然后
Lived in a lot of different places, and...
过了段时间 我不再把人看成敌人或朋友
after a while, I stopped seeing enemies or allies.
我把他们都看成是个体
I just saw people.
没有什么好或者坏 就是
Not good, not bad. Just...
在生活中挣扎的芸芸众生 就像我一样
folks trying to figure life out like I was.
再然后 在我妈过世后