抱歉
I'm sorry.
我从来没喜欢过
I never liked it.
把车灯关了
Turn your lights off.
让我们 知道吗
All right let's, you know what?
不如我们右转掉头吧
Let's just turn right around.
因为庞塞是个救援任务 我们已经尽力了
Because Ponce was a rescue. And we had a good run.
你不是吧
You did not just say that.
我说了 庞塞就是只狗
Yes, I did. Ponce is just a dog.
我爱着五个人 庞塞占了其中两个
I love five people and Ponce is two of them.
好吧 它是个在屋里撒尿
Okay, well, he is a pee in the house
在地毯上拉屎的狗狗
crap on the carpet dog.
你也是这样 可能更甚
And you are so much more.
我们他妈在干吗 真是疯了
Fuck, what are we doing? This is madness.
不 这可以解决的
No, this is manageable.
是克莱顿 我认识很久了
It's Clayton. We go way back.
我会付钱 可能我们还会一起大笑
I'll pay up and maybe we'll have a good laugh.
你并不相信这些
You don't believe that.
如果我这次不解决 下次可能会更糟
If I don't deal with this then it could be worst next time
对你 对我们家都是
for you and the family.
好吧
Okay.
你进去付钱
You go in, pay the man
接到庞塞马上出来
get Ponce and get right back out.
你该出去了
You're coming out.
是 我去了
Yeah, I'm coming out.
小心
Be careful.
把车门锁上
Lock the door.
冷静点
Just be calm.
我没法冷静 还是进去吧
I can't be calm. Just go in.
-妈妈 -我的天
- Mom? - Oh, my God.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
发生什么了 庞塞在哪
What happened? Where's Ponce?
我进去然后出来了 这是好消息
I got in and out. That's the good news.
坏消息是什么
So what's the bad?
你开车就好 行吗 让我来思考对策
I just need you to drive, okay? Let me do the thinking.
好
Okay.
天呐
Oh, Jesus.
我的天
Oh, my God.
放松点 妈妈
Easy, Mom.
-你太紧张了 -好的
- You're trying too hard. - Okay.
我当然紧张 我就会这样
Of course, I am. It's what I do.
停手 你让引擎熄火了 得让它喘口气
Stop, you're flooding the engine. You got to give it a rest.
抱歉
Oh. Sorry.
克莱顿不在这里卖♥♥毒了
Clayton doesn't deal out of here anymore.
他已经爬上去了 并且他对我不太高兴
He's gone up the chain and he's not happy with me.
天呐
Oh, my God.
但我有个计划 所以我需要你听我说
But I got a plan, so I need you to listen to me.
我忍♥不住会想如果我没离开你父亲
I can't help but think if I hadn't left your dad...
他把我们抛弃了 请听我说
He left us. Please listen to me.
这事让你很难接受
You took it so hard.
-你总是自责 -赶紧停下好吗
- You blamed yourself. - Just stop.
是某些东西 改变了你
It was something... It changed you.
停下 换我来开吧
Stop. Move over.
男生都需要父亲
A boy needs a dad.
男生都需要父亲
A boy needs a dad.
-妈妈 -不 你真的需要
- Mom... - No, that's what you needed.
不是那种父亲
Not that dad.
操 车没油了
Fuck, we need gas.
你非常努力想让我幸福
You tried so hard to keep me happy.
哪个孩子在那种重压之下不崩溃呢
And what kid wouldn't crack under the weight of that?
妈妈
Mom?
怎么了 什么情况
What? What is it?
你应该回家
You need to go home.
-那也要带上你 -我去的地方你不能去
- Not without you. - You cannot go where I'm going.
-那里不安全 -那我就更要去了
- It's not safe. - Then I'm definitely going.
别 回家去
No. Go home.
-我很快就回去 -不 我不信
- I'll be there soon. - No, I don't believe you.
好吧 现在你都不相信我了
Okay, so now you don't believe me.
是的 我不信
No, I don't.
妈妈 你不知道你自己在做什么
Mom, you don't know what you're doing.
-我知道 -你不知道你在做什么
- I do. - You don't know what you're doing.
我不值得
I'm not worth it.
你知道真的了解我 你会和我翻脸的
If you knew me, you'd be done with me.
不 我不会的
No, I wouldn't.
-而且我了解你 -不
- And I know you. - No.
-我了解你 -你不了解 妈妈 你不了解我
- I know you. - You don't, Mom, you don't know me.
你不了解我
You don't.
我的担♥保♥人告诉我别回家
My sponsor told me not to come back.
他说这是个很蠢的想法
He said it was a shit idea,
我还没有准备好
that I was not ready.
-那不是真的 -不 这是真的
- That's not true. - Yes, it is, it is true.
毒品不是那女孩给我的
And I didn't get the drugs from the girl.
是阁楼上找到的
They were in the attic
在利亚姆和莱西的房♥间上面
above Liam and Lacey's room.
在回家后一小时内 就在我口袋里了
And within an hour of coming home they were in my pocket.
我告诉你别相信我 但你就是不听
I told you not to believe me, and you didn't fucking listen!
我是说 我还可以继续 你想让我继续说吗
I mean, I could go on. Do you want me to go on?
还有更多这样的事 是我杀了玛姬
There's so much more. I killed Maggie.
-不是你的 -是我杀了玛姬
- It's not your... - I killed Maggie.
这样没用
It's not working.
回去吧 好吗
Oh, please go home.
你必须回去 求你了
You have to go home, please.
求你了 我不值得 求你回家吧
Please, I'm not worth it. Please go home.
我不会离开你的
I will not leave you.
想拿什么就拿吧
Get whatever you want.
我知道你不怎么外向
I know you are not open
所以祝你圣诞节快乐
so you have a merry Christmas.
你也是
You too.
你能帮我拿罐我喜欢的那种蓝色饮料吗
Can you get me that blue drink I really like?
好
Yeah.
妈妈
Mom?
你最棒了
You're the best.
所以就这两个 还有另外一个
So just these two and one more.
亲爱的 你要哪一个
Honey, which one is it?
因为这里不止一种
Because there is more than one choice.
本
Ben?
你好 我是本 你知道该干嘛
Hey, it's Ben. You know what to do.
不 我不知道 本
No, I don't, Ben.
我不知道该怎么办 他妈的马上给我回来
I don't know what to do. Get fucking back here right now!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不知道该去哪里 他开走了我的车
I didn't know where else to go. He took my car.
他去了别的什么地方 我不知道该怎么办
And he's gone somewhere and I don't know what to do.
进来吧
Come in.
我不能告诉我丈夫 他会报♥警♥的
I can't tell my husband, he'll call the cops.
有人把我们家狗带走了 本去找狗了
Someone took our dog, and Ben's just out trying to find our dog.
拜托 霍利
Come on, Holly.
他是个瘾君子
He's an addict.
而且现在他自♥由♥了
And he's out there.
在这待着
Stay put.
霍利 你仔细听好
Holly, you'll need to listen closely.
药的保质期为18至24个月
It has a shelf life of 18 to 24 months.
已经过期两年了 如果没别的选择的话
And it's been over two years but it should be strong enough,
药效应该还够强
if it's the only kit available.
我真是个自鸣得意的婊♥子♥
I'm such a smug bitch,
从没想过我会需要这个
never thought I'd need this.
先把黄色的盖子摘下来
First you pull off the yellow caps.
把点药头拧上去
You screw in the applicator tip.
把这个盖子摘下来插在这里
You take off this cap and insert it here.
每个鼻孔半剂
Half a dose in each nostril.
我不能 我在做什么
I can't... what I'm doing.
如果你当时没能救下玛姬
If you couldn't save Maggie...