Well, no worries, we can pick you up a sweater
或者一整套新行头
or maybe even a whole new ensemble.
行头
Ensemble?
这样你就 我希望你能舒服一些
That way you'll, I want you to be comfortable.
我这样也没事
Well, I'm okay with just...
不 来吧
No, come on.
今天是平安夜 我们要坐在前排的
It's Christmas Eve. We're gonna be in a front pew.
嘿 伯恩斯
Hey, Burns.
最近怎么样啊
What's going on?
你好 老兄
Hey, man.
好久不见了
Wow. It's been a long time.
我以为你死了呢
I thought you were dead.
你好吗
What's new?
-我挺好的 -是吗
- I'm good. - Yeah?
见到你真好 老兄
Dude, it's really good to see you.
-是啊 -你看起来不错
- Yeah. - And you look good.
谢谢 好的
Oh, thank you, okay.
他有点自以为是 你不觉得吗
He's a little full of himself, don't you think?
还好吧
He's all right.
他平时用哪种 他肯定有在吸
And what's his drug of choice? You know he has one.
快速丸 还是周末可♥卡♥因♥
Speed? Weekend cocaine?
-还是高咖♥啡♥因♥含量的能量饮料 -妈妈
- Highly caffeinated energy drinks? - Mom.
我只想说你忘了自己有多特别
All I'm saying is you forget how special you are.
-别说了 -大家敬仰你
- Just don't. - Well, people look up to you.
他们爱你 你是天生的领袖
And they love you. You're a natural leader
而且你非常 非常聪明
and you are so, so smart.
不 妈妈 艾薇才聪明
No, mom, Ivy is smart.
谁都不想那么聪明
Well, nobody wants to be that smart.
她也没有那么开心 不是吗
It's not like she's having a tremendous amount of fun, hmm?
-我想表达什么观点来着 -你没有观点
- What was my point? - You don't have a point.
我有的
I do have a point.
我想说的是 你过了这一关
My point is, look, you nick this
谁都预测不了你能走多远 做多大的事
and who knows how far you can go and what you can do.
有太多可以期待的事了
There's so much to look forward to.
亲爱的 你都没怎么吃早饭
Okay, honey, you barely touched your breakfast.
你必须得吃点 快来
You've got to eat this. Come on now.
克莱恩太太 克莱恩医生
Mrs. Crane, Dr. Crane.
你好
Hello.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
我是霍利·伯恩斯
Holly Burns.
对了
Yes.
没错
Oh, yes.
他记性不好
Doesn't always remember.
霍利是艾薇的妈妈 我们都喜欢听她唱歌♥
Holly is the mother of Ivy, whose singing we love.
她是你的病人
She was your patient.
我记起来了
I remember.
你一定很为她骄傲
You must be so proud of her.
没错 我为我所有的孩子骄傲
I am proud of all of my children, yes.
该死
Oh, fuck.
我得去拿点纸巾
Oh, I need to get a napkin.
我和他坐会儿
I'll sit with him.
你人真好
You're a dear.
马上回来
Be right back.
如果你还记得艾薇
So if you remember Ivy,
那你一定记得我儿子本 就在那儿
then you must remember my son Ben, right over there.
谁
Who?
我不记得他
I don't remember him.
我理解 你的病人太多了
I understand. You had so many patients.
本14岁时滑雪受了轻伤
But when Ben was 14 he had a small snowboarding injury.
你给他开了止疼药
And you prescribed pain killers.
我问你时 你告诉我不会上瘾的
And when I asked, you told me they weren't addictive.
还一直加大剂量
And kept upping his dose.
然后他上瘾了 把他的生活搞得一团糟
And he got hooked and it fucked up his life.
你可以装作不记得
So you can pretend you don't remember,
但我不会忘记的
but I won't forget it.
我希望你死得很惨
I hope you die a horrible death.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
我只在这里待一天
I'm just here for a day.
好的
Okay, yeah.
我会的
I will.
好的 我得挂了
Okay. Yes. I gotta go.
跟谁打电♥话♥呢
Who was that?
我的担♥保♥人
My sponsor.
我有点不舒服
I'm feeling shaky.
所以我才给他打电♥话♥
So I, that's why I called him.
他让我去参加互助会
He told me to go to a meeting.
他们都这么说 觉得不舒服的时候
They all say that, whenever you feel shaky
就去参加互助会
get to a meeting.
那好 等你衣服买♥♥好就
Okay, well let's just get your clothes and...
我现在就需要去互助会
I gotta find a meeting, now.
-你听懂我意思了吗 -好的
- Did you hear me? - Okay.
我觉得你真棒 知道你自己需要什么
I'm so proud of you, knowing what you need.
我就是 觉得很棒
I just, I think it's so great.
就像他们说的 有志啥
Like they say, it's working when you...
怎么说来着
What do they say?
-有志者事竟成 -对 有志者事竟成
- It works if you work it. - Works if you work it.
你正在努力 我们进去吧
Well, you are working it. Oh, let's go in.
-你别进去 -不行 干嘛
- You're not coming in. - No, what?
我当然要进去
Of course I am.
别 妈妈 我自己行 这是互助会
No mom, I'm good. It's a meeting.
我一结束就出来
I'm gonna come right out afterwards.
我可以跟着进的
I may just tag along.
-你好 -妈
- Hi. - Mom.
-你好啊 -你好
- Yo, what's up, babe? - Hello, how are you?
别这样
Stop.
友好点没什么坏处
It never hurts to be friendly.
别这样
Dial it down.
好吧 我只是 你好
Okay, I will just... Hi.
-你们好 -你好
- Guys. - Hello.
大家看起来很友善
Everybody seems so nice.
当我觉得我能搞定 我能控制住时
The minute I think I have it, the minute I think I've got this,
它其实还等着呢 你知道吗
it's waiting, you know?
当我们坐在这些折叠椅上时
It's out there doing pushups right now
复吸的念头正在努力想冒头
while we sit in these folding chairs.
所以我真的很感激能和你们在一起
So I'm really grateful to be here with all of you.
谢谢你们让我能坚持不吸
And I thank you for keeping me clean.
谢谢你们让我分享
Thank you for letting me share.
接下来
So...
谢谢
Thank you.
下面举手来分享
Go on to a show of hands.
我很害怕吸毒
I have a deep fear of using.
很害怕再次回到黑暗的地方
I have a deep fear of going back into those dark places.
这段友谊
This fellowship,
这个团体的人 让我还能够活着
this group of people, is what keeps me alive.
现在 我有了两个刚出生的侄女
Now I have two new baby nieces
她们很快会第一次见到我
and they're going to meet me for the first time.
我真的很感激
I'm just so grateful
她们不会见到那个吸毒的我
that they'll never know me high.
她们见到的是真实的我
They'll just know me as me.
大家好 我叫本 我是个瘾君子
Hi, I'm Ben, and I'm an addict.
你好 本
Hi Ben.
我戒毒77天了
I got 77 days.
也是我坚持最长的一次
And that's my most ever.
我现在只想坚持到第78天
So I just want to get to 78 right now.
我打电♥话♥给我的担♥保♥人
So I called my sponsor,
我的担♥保♥人 他是个大嗓门
and the thing about my sponsor is that he's a loud talker.
我跟他说 "嗨"
And so I say, "Hey."
他说 "怎么样啊"
And he goes, "What's up?"
我就说 "我有个大事
And I was like, "Well, I've got big news.
我刚买♥♥了些礼物 给别人挑的"
I just bought presents that I actually picked out for someone."
然后他说 "你是不是自我感觉挺不错的"