♪ 大地钢铁般坚硬 ♪
♪ Earth stood hard as iron ♪
♪ 池塘水晶般永恒 ♪
♪ Water like a stone ♪
♪ 初雪已来 雪儿纷纷 ♪
♪ Snow had fallen Snow on snow ♪
♪ 纷纷飞 ♪
♪ Snow on snow ♪
挺直
Stand up straight.
♪ 在宁静的隆冬 ♪
♪ In the bleak midwinter ♪
♪ 永恒的季节 ♪
♪ Long ago ♪
利亚姆 利亚姆
Liam? Liam?
你好啊 你干什么
Hi. What are you doing?
♪ 我们的上帝 拥抱不住他的天堂 ♪
♪ Our God, Heaven cannot hold Him ♪
♪ 维留不住他的大地 ♪
♪ Nor earth sustain... ♪
好了 大家都到自己位置去
Okay, everyone into your position.
少了一只羊还有一位天使 有人
I'm missing a sheep and an angel. Has anyone...?
原来在这
There you are.
利亚姆 莱西 你们想加入吗
Liam, Lacey, do you want to come join us?
其实不想
Not really.
我们需要你们
We need ya.
怎么了
What?
你们知道我们怎么一年来一次教堂吗
Do you know how we come to church once a year?
你们想每周日都来吗
Do you want to come every Sunday?
-不想 -不想
- No! - No!
好吧 那我们今晚就必须表现好
Okay. We have to make tonight count.
-让我为你们骄傲吧 -好的
- Go make me proud. - Okay.
♪ 冬青与常春藤 ♪
♪ The holly and the ivy ♪
♪ 直至它们成材 ♪
♪ When they're both full grown ♪
♪ 在所有的植物里 ♪
♪ Of all the trees that are in... ♪
安静
Quiet!
-妈妈 安静 -拜托
- Mommy! Quiet! - Come on,
你的圣诞精神呢 利亚姆
Where's your Christmas spirit, Liam?
♪ 太阳升起 ♪
♪ O the rising of the sun ♪
♪ 麋鹿跃行 ♪
- ♪ And the running of the deer ♪
安静
Quiet!
-那是我的 -不 不是
- That's mine. - No it's not.
孩子们
You guys?
做好孩子 才有好礼物
Good kids... get better gifts.
等等 你不是吧
Wait, you did not just do that.
我是 你注意到了 不是吗
I did. You noticed that, didn't you?
我那么做是因为那样很有用
I did it because it works.
那不公平
That's not fair.
你没对我这么干
You didn't do it to me.
对你可管用了 好多年都是
Worked on you for years. Always.
瞧 我们到家了
Look we're home. Yay!
什么 什么
What? What the...?
天哪
Oh my God.
妈妈 妈 别
Mom? Mom? No, don't!
天哪 我简直不敢相信
Oh my God, I can't believe it!
妈妈你好啊
Hi Mom.
让我看看 是你吗
Oh, let me see you? Is it you?
那是本吗
Is that Ben?
快看
Come on, look!
-是本 -没错 是本
- It's Ben. - Yeah, it is Ben.
松开我 本 太棒了
Let go of my waist. Ben, hooray!
天哪 我只是
Oh my God. I was just,
我真的只是想知道 知道这是不是梦
I was truly just wondering, just wondering what if.
本
Ben!
别松手
Don't let go.
我室友蒂米戒了两年
So my roommate Timmy has two years,
就像是戒毒界的摇滚明星
and is like a recovery rock star.
他说能免费载我 我就说"好啊"
And he offers me a free ride. And I was like, "Yeah, I'm down."
但我想着
But I'm thinking that there's,
我的担♥保♥人可不会答应这个
there's no way my sponsor's gonna go for this.
但他答应了 他答应了
But he did. He did,
因为我表现一直很好
because that's how good I'm doing.
真棒 亲爱的
Wow, honey.
所以蒂米的爸爸妈妈和弟弟来接我们
So Timmy's mom and dad and little brother pick us up.
我挤在中间
I'm squeezed in the middle.
他们都很信教
They're very Christian.
非常养生 甚至连咖♥啡♥因♥都不沾
They're all super healthy. They don't even drink caffeine.
那可真好
Oh, how great.
妈妈 本喂了庞塞
Mom, Ben is feeding Ponce.
真不好意思
Oh, yeah, guilty.
面包对他的牙不好
Bread is bad for his teeth.
我想就一点也没事
I think a little bit is okay, honey.
-好了 继续说 -好的
- Okay, go on. - Okay.
我们开了十分钟的车
So we're like ten minutes into the ride.
突然有一股味道 飘在空中
And suddenly there's this smell. It just hangs there.
正当味道开始散去的时候
And just when it starts to clear,
又来了一股臭气
another cloud of stink is unleashed.
哦 是放屁吧 天哪
Wait, it's human. Oh my God.
你在哪里 快点
那种不响的臭屁
It was the silent but deadly kind.
天哪 那种最臭了
Oh my God. That's the worst kind.
这样真好 这样真好
This is great. This is so great, you know.
庞塞 我们都在厨房♥
Ponce, all of us in the kitchen.
你很高兴
You happy.
请帮我拉一下
Zip me, please.
你都穿好了 很好
Oh, you got one on. Good job. Okay.
别乱脱衣服 好吗 再见
Leave these on, okay? All right. Bye.
好了 那之后发生了什么
All right, then what happened?
我们在后座上煎熬
Okay, so we're trapped in back,
而屁味却不断传来
and the farts just keep on coming.
所以我就想着
And so I'm thinking,
肯定有人要说声抱歉之类的
surely someone is going to say "Sorry" or "Excuse me."
-"抱歉" 没错 -或者开个窗
- "Excuse me," yes. - Or like maybe crack a window.
但没有 他们表现地好像什么都没发生
But no, they act like nothing is wrong.
天哪
Oh, God.
所以我就说 "你们可以把我放下了"
So I just said, "You know you can let me out here."
妈妈 没那么好笑
Mom, it's not that funny.
可确实很好笑
But it is.
所以剩下的路我就只好自己走回来了
So I just hiked the rest of the way home.
不会吧
You didn't?
他们又来
Oh, they did it again.
好了 我一定会让你们后悔的
All right. You're gonna regret this!
去抓他们
Oh, go get 'em.
大哥哥
The big brother.
-妈妈 妈妈 -你看见了吗
- Mom? Mom? - Did you see?
他壮了一些
He's gained some weight
眼里也重新有了光芒
and he's got the sparkle back in his eyes.
他显然比原来好多了
He's clearly doing better.
那你为什么要把所有的东西♥藏♥起来
Then why are you hiding everything?
你知道原因的
You know why.
真可悲 还要藏起来
It's sad, having to hide.
我愿意为你做同样的事
Well, I would do the same for you.
但是你永远不需要
But you'll never have to.
亲爱的 我有很好的预感
Sweetie, I've got a very good feeling about this.
我没有
Well, I don't.
听着 这次不一样
Listen, this time will be different.
你看着 会不一样的
You'll see, it will.
妈妈
Mom?
他为什么会回来
Why is he here anyway?
难道不是应该我们明天去看他吗
Weren't we supposed to go visit him tomorrow?
-好吧 你去看着点他 -不要
- Okay, you need to go watch him. - No.
不要 他会觉得我在监视他
No, he'll think I'm spying.
不 那就用手♥机♥拍他好了
No, then just film him on your phone then, hmm?
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
是的 艾薇 现在
Yes Ivy, now.
我要热巧克力
I want hot chocolate.
跑 跑
Go! Go!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在做一个关于节日瞬间的视频
I'm making a video of holiday highlights.
过来 来啊