What surprise?
你们相信我吗
Do you trust me?
-相信 -是的 相信
- Yes. - Yes, I do.
棒 很棒
Awesome, that's awesome.
很高兴听你们这么说
Good to hear.
好了 闭上眼睛
All right. You close your eyes.
-好 -还看得到吗
- Yeah. - Can you see anything?
-看不到 -好 不许偷看
- No. - Okay, no peeking.
我听到声音了
I hear something.
我像你们这么大的时候最喜欢这个
When I was your age this was my favorite.
-真恶心 -艾薇 放松
- It's gross. - Ivy, chill out.
利亚姆不喜欢面包边
Liam doesn't like crust.
可以选个去边的
There's a crustless option in the works.
真的吗
Oh, really?
你们俩准备好了吗
Are you two ready?
好了
Yes.
-后门 -好了
- Back door. - Okay.
睁开眼睛 大吃一顿吧
Open your eyes and feast.
-好吃 -好吃
- Yum. - Yum.
-是吧 -很好吃
- Right? - It's really good.
-你都放了什么 -是吧 其实我也不知道
- What have you done? - I know. And there's no going back.
再来一点吧
More, please.
但是阿什利的翅膀上有亮片
But Ashley's wings have glitter.
我们会让它们闪到眼花缭乱的
Well, we are going to bedazzle these things like crazy.
妈妈 说真的 很好看了
Mom, seriously they're so good.
我不想炫耀
I don't want to brag.
好吧 我是 这些会非常看的
Well, yeah, I do. These are gonna be good.
本
Ben?
庞塞 你好 小家伙
Ponce, hey, bud.
-你好 妈妈 -我就知道
- Hi, momma. - I knew it.
你是为了庞塞才回来的
You came back for Ponce.
被发现了
Busted.
其实 不是
Actually, no.
好啦 我们该庆祝了
Okay, let's party.
如果你不这样 我会很感激的
You know, I really would appreciate it if you didn't...
-霍利 -你好
- Holly? - Hi.
-尿检结果怎么样 -阴性
- How did the test go? - Negative.
-真棒 -是啊
- That's great. - Yeah.
他在帮忙做杂务
And he's helping out with chores.
真的吗
Really?
好吧 我给清醒之家留了言
Okay, well, I left word with Sober Living.
好的
Okay.
想到我之前做的烂事 就很难受
It hurts... to think about the shit I've done.
我在戒毒期间学到的是
And what I'm learning in recovery is
我无法改变以前做过的事
I can't undo what I've done
但我可以从现在起改变自己
but I can do it differently now.
-我觉得这里弄好了 -就等一下下 艾薇
- I think we're good here. - One, just one second, Ivy.
我的意思是 我必须在场
What I mean is I have to be present.
-要把这块木头放好 -好了
- It's about this log. - Okay.
-还有这块 -够了
- This log. - That's enough.
要把这些木头都放好
It's about taking care of this log and placing it here.
我得一块一块来
And I have to take it one log at a time.
-不 停下 -不然就会
- No. Stop. - Otherwise it's not gonna...
本 停下
Ben, stop!
天呐
Oh, my god!
没事 你行的
Come on, you got this.
-加油 -好啦 别管它了
- Come on. - Fine, just leave it.
我们拿够了 本 收拾干净
We don't need any more, Ben. Cleaning up your mess.
你可以的 我们一起
You can do it, we're gonna do it.
-艾薇 -太重了
- Ivy. - It is so heavy.
-我帮你 -庞塞
- Here you go. - Ponce?
不错
Nice.
不用担心木头烧完了
We're in no danger of it burning out.
这是怎么搞的 原来的装饰都去哪儿了
What the fuck is this? Where did our ornaments go?
那些已经不符合现在的审美了
They don't share the current aesthetic.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
本刚刚在问我们以前的装饰去哪儿了
Ben was just asking where our old ornaments are.
你把它们扔了吗
Did you throw them away?
跟我来
Come with me.
快一点并且小心点 好吗
Be quick and be careful, yeah?
-妈妈 -在呢 在呢
- Mommy? - Yes, yes.
你找到了吗
Do you see 'em?
应该就在那里
It should be right there.
本
Ben?
妈的
Fuck!
本
Ben?
你能上来一下吗
Can you come up?
这个就是
That's it.
我不喜欢这上面
I hate it up here.
好吧 那我们赶紧下去
Okay, then let's go already.
等等
Wait.
我想让你帮我看一下
I need you to check.
我
I'm...
我以前在那里藏过
I used to stash my...
好的
Okay.
后面吗
Back there?
如果有东西的话你一定要扔掉
If there's something there then you have to make it go away.
没东西
Nothing.
我们没事的
We're good.
我扶你下去
I'll help you down.
来吧 走吧
Come on, let's go.
本
Ben.
真不错
Nice.
这样更好
This is better.
-是啊 -棉花球
- Yeah. - Yeah, cotton balls.
本 艾薇 你俩能跟我来一下吗
Ben, Ivy, can you two come with me, please?
我知道我今年买♥♥得有点多了
I know, I went a little overboard this year.
-妈妈 -继续包
- Mom? - Keep wrapping.
喂
Hello.
-你好宝贝 -怎么了
- Hey honey. - Yeah.
-他们只有普通的了 -不行
- They only have regular. - No.
要有机蔓越莓
Organic cranberries.
妈妈 我们不需要百分之百
Mom, we don't have to be 100%.
这很重要
It's important.
-明白了 -好
- Got it. - Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
-就爱这样的尼尔 -妈妈
- Gotta love that Neal. - Mom?
最后一刻帮我跑腿
Running all my last-minute errands
这样我们就能在去教堂之前都待在家
so we can just stay here till church.
妈妈 我想自己去买♥♥点东西
Mom, I wanna do some shopping of my own.
为什么
Why?
我想让他们收到我的礼物
I want to get them something from me.
亲爱的 你就是礼物
Well, sweetie, you are the present.
他们能拆开的那种
Something that they can unwrap.
好吧 我们就说这些是你送的
Well, okay. Let's just say these are from you then.
但其实不是的 不是我挑的
But they're not really from me. I didn't pick them out.
-他们不会知道的 -但我知道
- They'll never know. - But I'll know.
好吧 说实话
All right, well, honestly,
他们想要的都已经有了
they have everything they need,
他们不需要其他东西了
they really don't need anything more.
一点没错
So true.
但如果不是我自己挑的
Okay, but if I didn't pick them out
就不能算是我送的
then they're not really from me,
不然我就是骗子了
which makes me a liar.
而且这样做的重点就是诚实
And the whole point of this is to be honest.
我不诚实就没有意义了
It's no good if I'm not honest.
这样挺好的 能有一些
This is nice, getting to spend
只有我们俩的美好时光
a little quality alone time together.
你今晚想穿什么
What do you think you'll wear tonight?
我只有身上这件
This is all I brought.
别担心 我们可以再买♥♥一件毛衣