我们救不了他们
We can't save them.
但如果你不尝试 你会恨自己的
But you'll hate yourself if you don't try.
去找他吧
Go find him.
现在才有圣诞节的感觉了
Now it's starting to feel like Christmas.
给
Here.
这是我妈妈的
This is my mom's.
很值钱
And it's worth a lot.
剩下的我会补给你的
I'm good for the rest, and I'll make it right.
好吧
Oh, well...
这不仅仅是钱的问题 伯恩斯
it's not just about the money, Burns.
我是说 我对你有很大的期望 你是我的人
I mean, I had big plans for you, you were my guy.
我知道
I know.
听着 把我的狗还给我
Look, just give me my dog back,
别把我家人扯进来
and leave my family out of this
他们与此毫无关系
because they didn't do anything.
我真希望能这么简单
I wish it were that easy.
可以的
It can be.
算了 今天是圣诞节 对吧
Fuck it, it's Christmas, right?
好了 来吧 这个拿着
All right, come on, take this.
我只需要你再帮我一个小忙
All I need is for you to do me just one more little favor.
什么忙
What's that?
圣诞快乐 有什么能帮到您
Merry Christmas. How can I help you?
这个药过期了 我需要购买♥♥新的
So I have this, and it's expired, I need it replaced.
本 别担心
对不起 女士
Excuse me ma'am.
女士 我们这里没有
Ma'am, we don't carry this.
没有是什么意思
What do you mean, you don't carry it?
你去别的药房♥试试吧
You need to try another pharmacy.
不 这里是唯一一个开着的
No, you're the only one open.
不卖♥♥这个是什么意思
What do you mean, you don't carry it?
我们的政策是不鼓励不负责任的行为
It's our policy not to encourage irresponsible behavior.
那你怎么不停止生产欧西
All right, well then why don't you discontinue the oxi's,
还有铂克30还有安息乐 还有其他类似的
the Perc 30's and the Benzo Cheerios, or whatever you call them?
如果你想投诉的话
If you'd like to file a complaint there is...
我他妈的现在就在投诉
I'm fucking filing one!
该死的
God, fucking damnit.
别担心 我吓死了好吗 你在哪里
施舍点零钱吧
Spare some change.
B太太 我不会伤害你的
Mrs. B, I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你的 我太难受了
I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm too sick.
斯宾塞
Spencer...
上车
get in the car.
他在哪里
Where is he?
对不起 B太太 我现在头脑不太清醒
I'm sorry, Mrs. B. I'm not... I'm not doing my best thinking.
我需要好起来
I need to get well.
你是说嗑药爽一下吧
You mean get high.
操
Fuck.
再也没有快♥感♥了
There's no high anymore.
我只是不想 我只是不想再难受了
I just don't want, I just don't want to be sick.
帮帮我
Help me.
我只需要一点钱
I just need a little money.
好吧 我会帮你的 但你得帮我
Okay, I will help you, but you have to help me.
我在哪里能找到他
Where can I find him?
他曾经帮克莱顿送货
He used to run for Clayton.
没有人能离开克莱顿
You don't leave Clayton.
本去那里了 该死
That's where Ben went. Shit.
我是个告密者
I just snitched.
我需要更多信息 告诉我你知道的一切
I need more. Tell me everything you know.
我不能
I can't.
你可以
You can.
-他在哪里 -好吧
- Where is he? - Okay.
去桥对面的当铺
Go to the pawn shop, across the bridge.
这是扬克斯 四处打听打听
It's Yonkers. Ask around.
我只能告诉你这些 B太太
And that's all I can tell you, Mrs. B.
再说他们就要杀我灭口了
Anything else and they kill me.
你说过你会帮我的
You said you'd help me get well.
你和本是小宝宝时 你妈妈和我是朋友
Your mother and I were friends when you and Ben were babies.
我给你换过尿不湿 现在真是太糟了
I changed your diaper. This is so fucked.
是的 B太太 是这样的
Yeah, Mrs. B, it is.
打电♥话♥给你妈 告诉她你没死
Call your mother, and tell her that you're not dead.
你没事吧 告诉我你没事
Are you okay? Just tell me you're okay.
你需要保持冷静
You need to be calm.
-我很冷静 你没事吧 -是的
- I'm calm. Are you okay? - Yep.
我们在找
We are on it.
完全安全而且马上快找到了
Just totally safe and closing in.
是妈妈吗
Is that my mom?
你在哪 我去接你
Where are you 'cause I'm coming to get you.
不 尼尔
No, Neal.
-那是妈妈吗 -好吧 是的 是的
- Is that my mom? - Okay, yes, it is.
我能和她说话吗
Can I please talk to her?
可以 等一下
Yes you may. Hold on one second.
妈妈
Mommy?
你该去睡觉了
You need to be in bed.
本和我能搞得定
Ben and I have this under control,
我们明天早上见
and we will see you in the morning.
你为什么撒谎
Why are you lying?
我没有
I'm not.
妈妈 你们的手♥机♥都是我做的设置
Mom, I'm the one who set up the phones for everybody.
你没有和本在一起 本在另一个城市
You're not with Ben. Ben's in a whole other town.
我给你打电♥话♥发短♥信♥
And I've been calling you and texting you,
你不接也不回
and you won't pick up.
我没告诉尼尔是因为他会报♥警♥
And I didn't tell Neal because he'll call the cops.
但现在我吓坏了 因为你骗我
But now I'm freaking out, because you lied to me.
我们分头行动这样找的地方更多
We split up to cover more ground.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
艾薇
Ivy.
我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
好吧 亲爱的 你需要冷静
All right, sweetheart, you need to be calm
挂断电♥话♥ 打发掉尼尔
and hang up, deal with Neal.
尽快用你自己的电♥话♥回我 好吗
Call me back as soon as you can from your own phone, all right?
好吗
Yeah?
-艾薇 -好
- Ivy. - Okay.
-亲爱的 -嗨 妈妈
- Hi, honey. - Hi, mom.
好的 我需要你帮我找到你哥哥 好吗
Okay, I want you to help me find your brother, yeah.
继续走 在米尔伍德向左转
Keep going, and if you turn left on Millwood...
一直往前走
Keep going straight.
在23街右转
And turn right on 23rd Street.
-你看到了吗 -这是23街 对 好的
- Do you see that? - This is 23rd Street, right, okay.
好吧 然后
Okay, and...
继续往前走
just keep going straight for a bit.
你做得很好 艾薇
You're doing great, Ivy.
你很接近了
You're getting really close.
好的 在十字路口前转弯
Okay, turn before the intersection.
妈妈 现在转弯
Mom, turn now.
已经很接近了 你看见他了吗
You're really close. Do you see him?
妈妈
Mom?
他应该就在那里
He should be right there.
我给他打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call his phone.
好吧 好主意
Okay, good idea.
好的 电♥话♥响了
Okay, it's ringing.
你听到了吗
Do you hear it?
一会儿打回给你
I'll call you right back.
别挂 不 妈妈
Don't hang up. No. Mom?
我找到他了
I got him.
那就好 上帝啊
Okay. God.
我们很好 亲爱的
So we're good, sweetie.
我能跟他说两句吗
Can I just talk to him really quick?
我们得走了
We got to keep moving.
我们很快就带着庞塞回家了
We're gonna be home so soon with Ponce.
让我和本谈谈
Let me talk to Ben.
不 我们得走了 亲爱的
No, we've got to keep moving, honey.