没有庞塞
No Ponce.
太让人难过了
Heartbreaking, that.
那个安全带有时会卡住
Sometimes it catches.
让我来 需要点巧劲
Let me. It can be tricky.
我能搞定
I got it.
就是 你现在太着急了
Just, you're being too herky jerky.
我没有太着急
I'm not being herky jerky.
亲爱的 我不是在批评你 就是说一下
Sweetie, I'm not criticizing you. I'm just saying.
-妈妈 我知道怎么 -我不
- Mom, I know how to, okay... - I don't...
-我知道怎么系安全带 -明显不是这个
- I know how to put on a seatbelt. - Apparently not this exact...
-天呐 -我的天
- Holy...! - Oh my god!
你♥他♥妈♥到这来是要干吗
What the fuck you doing here?! Huh?!
你这个混账瘾君子
You fucking junkie piece of shit!
给我滚出去 搞什么鬼
Get the fuck out! What the fuck?!
我们肯定要谈谈这事
We are going to have to talk about this.
我是说 我会问些问题
I mean, I get to ask questions.
我要
I get...
我得向尼尔解释这车窗是怎么回事
I'm gonna have to explain the window to Neal.
他想要砸我的头 应该的
He tried to bash in my head, and he should.
别那样说
Don't say that.
你要是他 你会因为我做的事杀了我的
If you were him you'd want me dead for what I did.
好吧 那你必须帮我捋一捋
All right, well then, you're gonna have to help me here.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我们要找谁
Who are we looking for?
我看到了会告诉你的
We'll know when I know.
谢谢
Thank you.
玛姬因为我染上了毒瘾
I got Maggie hooked.
我告诉她有多爽
I told her how great it was.
那你是把她绑起来在她胳膊上扎针了吗
Did you tie her down and stick a needle in her arm?
没有 但是
No, but...
那当时你是不是认为那是最爽的事
And at that time didn't you think it was the best thing ever?
然后你如实告诉她了
Then you told her the truth.
对于那时的你来说 你说了真话
At that time that was your truth.
但这是错的
But it was wrong.
你难道不是想要她快乐吗
Didn't you just want her to be happy?
这实在太复杂了
This is so twisted.
那你希望让她感受到什么
Well, what did you want her to feel?
你知道你在说什么吗
Do you hear yourself right now?
你希望让她感受到什么
What did you want her to feel?
安全感
Safe.
被爱着
Loved.
活着 所有的一切
Alive. Whole.
那些没有别人
Something that nobody,
即使是你 也没能让我感受过的感觉
not even you, could ever make me feel.
好吧
Okay.
你知道你做了错事
You know what you did wrong.
你活下来了 而她没有
You lived, and she didn't.
我们永远也不会知道原因
And we'll never know why.
死的人本应该是我
It should have been me.
不
No.
请问你们准备好点餐了吗
You ready to order?
是的 请给我来一份例汤
Yes. I will have your soup of the day, a cup.
宝贝 我正准备给你打电♥话♥
Hi, honey. I was about to call you.
我快疯了 你现在在哪
I'm going out of my mind. Where are you?
我和本在一起
I'm with Ben.
我花了挺长时间才找到他
It took me a while to find him.
但我找到他了 还有
But I did, and...
我们准备吃点东西
we're just getting a bite.
爸爸
Daddy?
我们本应该是统一战线的
We're supposed to be a united front.
我们现在也是 你必须相信我
We are, you just have to trust me.
你让这变得很难 你应该回家
You're making it very hard. You need to come home.
没找到庞塞就不回去
Not without Ponce.
孩子们醒来的时候要能见到狗狗
Those kids are waking up with their dog.
没有必要叫警♥察♥
And there's no need for cops
因为我和本 我们两个正在解决
because we've got this, Ben and I.
-是吧 本 -你们解决
- Don't we Ben? - You got this.
你和一个瘾君子 你们解决
You and the drug addict, you got this.
-爸爸 -拜托
- Daddy? - Please.
宝贝
Baby.
我有个主意 尼尔
Here's an idea, Neal.
你为什么不先照顾好我们的孩子
Why don't you take care of our kids
我的孩子我自己来应付
and I'll deal with mine.
我会的
I will do that.
尼尔
Neal.
怎么了
What?
他是个混♥蛋♥
He's a bit of a dick.
-你刚刚是在抱怨吗 -没有
- Were you just complaining? - No.
我可以对他有意见
I can think or say about him
或是发发牢骚 因为他是我丈夫
whatever I want because he's my husband,
并且我爱他 但你
and I love him, but you,
天呐 你显然没懂
God, you clearly don't get it.
你现在能在这 没有尼尔的话是不可能的
You're here, and without Neal, you wouldn't be.
-别这么肯定 -已经进过几次戒毒所了
- Don't be so sure. - How many rehabs is it now?
我根本付不起 也不在保险范围内了
I couldn't have paid for it. Insurance won't anymore.
政♥府♥根本一点也不在乎
The government doesn't give a fuck.
如果你是穷♥人♥就只能等着上天堂了
And heaven help you, if you're poor,
是因为尼尔 我们才不是穷♥人♥
which, because of Neal, we aren't anymore.
他把房♥子做了二次抵押
He took out a second mortgage on the house
用来支付你这次戒毒的费用
to pay for you this time.
你唯一应该对尼尔说的就是"谢谢"
Only thing you should say about Neal is "thank you".
没门 老兄
No way, Mac.
出去
Go!
-放松 -别 我没法放松 出去
- Relax. - No. I'm not relaxing. Go.
-我说了出去 -怎么了
- I said get out. - What is it?
该死
Oh, shit.
你和谁说了
Who did you tell?
说什么
About what?
说我回来了
That I'm back.
所有人都知道你回来了
Everybody knows you're back.
那是因为你
Because of you.
我的狗呢 谁把我狗带走了
Where's my dog? Who took my dog?
所以你要偷别人东西就可以
So you can steal other people's shit all you want?
而别人偷你东西 你就变成正义化身了
When someone steals yours you get all holy?
好吧 是汤米吗
Okay. Was it Tommy?
不是
No.
是鲍姆加特纳吗
Is it Baumgartner?
-牢里呢 -是克莱顿吗
- Jail. - Was it Clayton?
那是谁
Who's that?
我妈妈
My mom.
B太太 好久不见
Oh, hey, Mrs. B. Long time.
斯宾塞
Spencer.
我现在叫蜘蛛 这名字更合适
I go by Spider now, Mrs. B. It feels more like me.
你看上去很糟糕
You look terrible.
你总是实话实说 B太太
You always say it like it is, Mrs. B.
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
抱歉 B夫人
I'm sorry, Mrs. B.
-天呐 那个混♥蛋♥ -我还好
- Ah, God, that little shit. - It's okay.
-我只想帮忙 -好吧 并没有帮上忙
- I'm just helping. - Okay. It's not helping.
我知道谁带走庞塞了
I know who has Ponce.
-太好了 有进展了 -不
- That's great. That's something. - No.
是我最不希望是的那个人
It's the person I hoped it wouldn't be.
这还不够
It's gonna take more.
我每天的取现限额就这么多
That's my daily limit.
我可以写张支票
I can write a check.
这些人不收支票 是吧
These aren't check people, are they?
不收
No.
带上这个
Take this.
这个值很多钱
It's worth a lot.
就是个物件
It's just a thing.