Come here, boy. Come on, pup!
不
No!
我在用呢 别那样 别
I was using it. Don't do that. No!
♪ 本十岁时 ♪
♪ When Ben was ten ♪
♪ 莱西是个婴儿 ♪
♪ Lacey was a baby ♪
♪ 本十岁时 ♪
♪ When Ben was ten ♪
♪ 利亚姆还是个未知数 ♪
♪ Liam was a maybe ♪
♪ 现在我们齐聚 ♪
♪ And now we're all here ♪
♪ 我们因此而狂欢 ♪
♪ So let's go crazy ♪
♪ 我们狂欢 ♪
♪ Let's go crazy ♪
♪ 谁要狂欢 ♪
♪ Who's going to go crazy? ♪
尼尔
Neal?
♪ 要狂欢 ♪
♪ Are going crazy ♪
一切都在掌握之中
I've got it under control.
艾薇打了电♥话♥发了短♥信♥ 你怎么没动静
Ivy called, texted, why didn't you?
♪ 我们狂欢 ♪
♪ Let's go crazy ♪
♪ 我们 狂欢 ♪
♪ Let's go... crazy ♪
你好 尼尔
Hey, Neal.
你好 本
Hey, Ben.
不如多看15分钟电视 从现在开始
How about 15 extra minutes of screen time starting right now.
棒
Yay!
快 赶紧的
Come on, hurry up!
我不明白
I'm confused.
我以为我们达成了共识
I thought we had an understanding.
治疗师 医生 所有人
The therapists, the doctors, everyone.
即便是你也同意的 现在
Even you agreed that it's in your best interest
还不到回家的时候
not to be home yet.
我知道
I know.
这里有太多诱惑了
There's too many triggers for you here.
那是几个月前的事了
That was months ago.
然后你担♥保♥人说了
And your sponsor said.
拜托 让本来跟我说 亲爱的
Please, let Ben tell me, please, honey.
好吧 我知道
Okay, I know...
我知道我搞砸了上一个圣诞节
I know I really fucked up last Christmas.
以及上上个
And the one before that.
真的
It's true.
好的 我知道我犯了很多错误
Yeah, I know I've made a lot of mistakes.
但是
But...
现在由于我表现很好 得到各种支持
now since I'm doing so good and with all the support I'm getting,
我的担♥保♥人
and with my sponsor...
我真的觉得 我从来没有感觉这么好过
I honestly didn't think I'd ever... feel this good again.
怎么 你不相信我吗
What, you don't believe me?
亲爱的 我们相信
Sweetie, we do.
这就是为什么她要把所有药和首饰藏起来
Which is why she hid all the meds and the jewelry.
我只是把那些诱惑转移走
I was just removing the temptation.
操 你们都还怕我
Wow, fuck, you're all still scared of me.
这是我最不想让你们感觉到的
Which is the last thing I want to make any of you feel.
你们应该 你们应该送我回去
You should just... you should take me back.
妈妈 送我回去吧
Mom, take me back.
-妈妈 -他早该如此
- Mom. - He should have known better.
别怪他 这是我的错
Don't blame him. It's my fault.
他打电♥话♥问我圣诞节想要什么的时候
When he called and asked what I wanted for Christmas
我就不该说想他在家
I shouldn't have said "him home".
你是那么说的吗
That's what you said?
我想让他知道我想念他
I wanted him to know I missed him.
我没 我从没想到他会直接出现
I didn't... I never dreamed he would just show up.
他在车里吗
Is he in the car?
是的
Yep.
他又不是回来常住的
It's not like he came home to stay.
很显然 现在是不可能的
Obviously, that can't happen right now.
那样对他不好
It wouldn't be good for him.
他需要回去
He needs to go back.
我同意
I agree.
如果不是圣诞节的话
If it weren't Christmas.
-那样才是对的 亲爱的 -没错妈妈
- It's the right thing, honey. - It is, mom.
我们希望如此 我们不知道
We hope. We don't know.
我现在对你们俩真的很生气
I mean, I'm so God damn angry at the two of you right now.
-我很生气 -我做了什么
- I am. - What did I do?
你放弃了他 你们俩都放弃了
You gave up on him. You both have.
这不是放弃
This is not giving up.
-就是 -不是 是关心他
- It is. - It's no, it's giving a shit.
我们只是尽一切努力 为了他也为了你
Which we do about what's best for him and for you.
-你对他有意见 尼尔 -没有
- You have a problem with him, Neal. - No.
我为他安排好了路 但我很沮丧
I'm routing for him. But I'm frustrated.
他很幸运 我们对他已经很宽松了
He's lucky. We're playing loose with him.
好了 尼尔
Okay, Neal...
如果他是黑人 早就进监狱了
If he were black, he would be in jail by now.
也许现在不是好时机
Maybe this isn't the time.
我们说好不会再这样了
We said we weren't going to do this again.
记得吗
Remember?
记得
I remember.
霍利
Holly.
这是礼物单
Here's the list.
我不在乎谁会得到什么 只管买♥♥好就行
I don't care who gets what, just get it done.
好吗
Yeah?
该死
God damnit.
该死
God damnit!
我们准备好了
We're all set.
没事的 妈妈 这样最好
It's okay, Mom. It's for the best.
系上安全带
Seatbelt, please.
妈妈 妈妈
Mom. Mom!
天啊
God.
怎么了
What?
我在想
I'm thinking.
外面很冷 你没穿外套
It's cold. You don't have a coat on.
让我把事情了了 好吗
Just let me get this over with, okay?
好吧 拜托
All right, come on.
好吧
Okay.
说下条件 没的商量
Here's the deal, and it is not negotiable.
你就可以待一天
You get a day.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
只要一会你过了药检
So long as you pass the drug test I'm about to administer,
待在这的期间 不要嗑药
stay clean while you're here,
然后明天这个时候 回到清醒之家
and that this time tomorrow, you are back in Sober Living.
-好的 没问题 -我还没说完
- Yeah, okay. - Now, I'm not done.
这些是我们的规矩
These are our terms
我不管你是不是讨厌这些规矩
and I don't give a shit if you hate these rules.
不许离开我的视线 一会都不行
You do not leave my sight, ever.
不许把你的房♥门关上
You do not close the door to your room,
另外 我会睡在你的地板上
where, by the way, I'll be sleeping on the floor
如果你想偷偷溜走
and if you try to sneak off,
只要你的床稍微响一下
if your bed so much as makes a squeak,
我就能抓到
I will be all over you,
因为接下来的24小时里 你就是我的责任
because for the next 24 hours you are mine,
全都是我的责任 明白了吗
all mine, got it?
明白了
I got it.
很好 我们去做尿检
Good. Let's get you tested.
妈妈
Mom.
放松 我不会看你的私处的
Relax I'm not gonna be looking at your privates.
那好吧
Okay then.
我就是监督你 像我之前说的一样
I will be keeping my eyes on you, just like I said.
这一点也不酷
This is so not cool.
本 这种事本来就不酷
Nothing about this is cool, Ben.
-快点 尿尿时间 -闭嘴
- Come on, pee pee time. - Shut up.
要我帮你开水龙头吗
Want me to turn the faucet on?
别说了
Stop.
-嘘 -够了
- Shh. - All right.
有时候这声能帮上忙
Sometimes it helps.
-你在干什么呢 -是这样
- What are you doing? - Okay.
很快会有个惊喜
There's a surprise coming.
什么惊喜