jammies and teeth brushed right now, please.
行啦 来吧 不
All right, come on, no...
怎么了 我的天哪
What happened? Oh my God.
没事的孩子们 坐下 在那待着
Okay kids, sit down. Stay right here.
别动 就坐着
Don't move. Sit down right here.
妈妈 坐下 没事的宝贝
Mom... Sit down. It's okay, honey.
-玻璃碎了 -别怕宝贝
- There's broken glass. - Don't be scared, honey.
本
Ben!
爸爸去检查了
Daddy is just checking and...
小心点
Be careful.
来吧
Come on.
-怎么会这样 -待在这别动
- This can't be happening. - Stay right here. Don't move
不要再一次了
Not again.
没事的 我知道
It's okay. I know.
别动
Don't move.
-我好怕 -没事的宝贝
- I'm scared. - It's okay, honey.
来啊 王八蛋
Come on, motherfucker.
干嘛
What?
我一起去教堂的
I was at church.
没危险了
Coast is clear.
我们还有电视 电脑也还在
We still got the TV, and we got the computers,
最重要的是 礼物还在
and most importantly, we got the presents.
看吧
See.
可能是邻居家的小孩 试探性开个玩笑
It was probably just neighborhood kids, just a practical joke.
尼尔
Neal?
没有实际损失 松了口气
No real damage. That's a relief.
-庞塞在哪 -我不知道
- Where's Ponce? - I don't know.
我肯定他就在附近
I'm sure he's here somewhere.
妈妈 庞塞 在哪
Mom, where's Ponce?
你刚刚检查过整个房♥子了
You just checked the whole house.
-可能它躲起来了 -你没看到吗
- He's probably just hiding. - You didn't see him?
-我想找到庞塞 -没有
- I want to find Ponce. - No.
-早就过了你睡觉的时间了 -庞塞
- It's way past your bedtime. - Ponce?
-上楼吧 -但妈妈
- Go upstairs. - But mom...
庞塞
Ponce?
-我想找庞塞 -来吧 上楼吧
- I want to find Ponce. - Come on. Upstairs.
操
Fuck!
庞塞
Ponce?
出来啊 庞塞
Come on, Ponce!
出来啊 庞塞
Come on, Ponce!
我打赌 你知道的 它出去转悠了
I bet he just, you know, went out exploring.
它没有
No he didn't.
宝贝 他去参加圣诞节大冒险了 好吗
Sweetie, he is just having a Christmas adventure, all right?
出来 庞塞
Come on, Ponce!
庞塞
Ponce?
好的 往下睡
Okay, snuggle down.
我哪都找不到它
I can't find him anywhere.
他从来不跑走的
And he would never run off.
有人把他带走了
Someone took him.
谁会偷我们的狗啊
Who would steal our dog?
你回来了 然后这事就发生了
You come back, and then this happens.
得算在你头上
This is on you.
明早你醒来就是圣诞节了
Tomorrow when you wake up it's gonna be Christmas.
有礼物 和庞塞
And presents, and Ponce.
行吗
Okay?
行了 我爱你们
All right, I love you.
睡吧 我很快就回来 好吗 爱你哦
Try to sleep, and I'll be right back, okay? I love you.
-把灯留着 -当然
- Leave the light on. - Of course I will.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
你不会是在报♥警♥吧
You aren't calling the cops, are you?
我就在报
I am.
不行 尼尔 不能报♥警♥
No, Neal, no cops.
还没到时候 他在哪
Not yet. Where is he?
为什么安全警报没响
Why wasn't the alarm on?
因为本跟我们一起
Because Ben was with us.
是因为他我们才买♥♥了提示警报 他在哪
He's the reason we got the alarm in the first place. Where is he?
他走了
He left.
去啊
Go.
霍利
Holly?
霍利
Holly?
天哪 本
Jesus. Ben?
本
Ben?
我做的所有事情全他妈弄砸了
Every fucking thing I do turns to shit.
不是这样的 亲爱的
No, honey.
不 不论我多努力 所有事都会被我搞砸
No, no matter how hard I try everything just turns to shit!
别说了 上车吧
Please, just get in the car.
-不是我♥干♥的啊 -当然不是你啊
- I didn't do it. - Obviously.
但有人这么做是因为我
But I'm the reason that somebody did.
我置你于危险之中 我把家人置入危险中
I put you in danger. I put my family in danger.
我早该知道的 我太蠢了
And I should have known. I'm so stupid.
不 你没有 求求你上车吧
No, you're not. Please get in the car.
天哪
Jesus.
你要去哪里 本
Where are you going? Ben?
-你能停下吗 -我要补救
- Will you stop? - I have to fix it.
我要补救 我要找到庞塞
I have to fix it. I gotta find Ponce.
好的 那你想想
Okay, well, just think.
-我在想 该死 -怎么了
- I am, God damnit. - What?
你不懂 有太多可能的人会这么做
You don't understand. There are so many people that it could be.
好吧 那我们一次找出一个混♥蛋♥
All right, well, we'll just take it one asshole at a time.
现在给我上车
Now get in the car.
安全带
Seatbelt.
不 别在这转 别在树那里转弯
No, don't turn here, don't turn on Elm.
不喜欢这条路
Not Pleasant.
那好 告诉我在哪转
All right, just tell me where to turn.
-告诉我 - 操
- Tell me where. - Fuck.
-怎么了 -我在那里吸过
- What? - I used there.
我在那抢过人 我
I robbed someone there. I...
-这里吗 -对
- This place? - Yeah.
-这是哪 -别问
- What's here? - You cannot ask.
妈妈 如果我们 如果我们一起的话
Mom, if we're... if we're doing this together...
你就别问
you cannot ask.
行 我不问
Okay. I won't ask.
别 妈妈
No, Mom.
但我不会让你离开我视线的
But I'm not letting you out of my sight.
你不用 待在这
You won't have to. Just stay here.
哎呦
Well.
总算来了 进来吧
It's about time. Come in.
你带走了我的狗吗
Did you take my dog?
不是这里
No luck.
那是谁
Who was that?
妈妈 我们说好的
Mom, we had a deal.
我们走吧
Let's go.
-我认出他了 -妈妈
- I recognize him. - Mom?
我知道我认识他
I know I know him.
天哪 他看起来好眼熟
God, he looks so familiar.
里士满老师
Mr. Richmond.
-你的历史老师 -是的
- Your history teacher? - Yeah.
他妈妈得了癌症 在临终安养院
His mother had cancer, hospice.
他有很多欧西 供应源源不断
He had lots of oxi, jars full, an endless supply.
一种来自可♥卡♥因♥糊的毒品
我们曾经有过交易
We had an arrangement.
哦 老天 我的天哪
Oh, God. Oh, my God.
这个人♥渣♥
Oh, that piece of shit.
妈妈 我们得继续走了
Mom, we've gotta keep going.
我觉得
I think it's...
这是哪儿
What's here?
玛姬的爸爸住在这
Maggie's dad lives in one of these.
他为什么要带走庞塞
Why would he take Ponce?
还有谁会更恨我呢
Who hates me more?
这里其中一间
It's one of these.
找到他了
That's him.