She was going to use. Now she can't.
妈 上次我没帮忙 有人死了
Mom, the last time I didn't help someone they died.
女士
Ma'am?
-你当我是傻子吗 -请你离开商店好吗
- You think I'm an idiot. - Can you please just exit the store.
-好的 -操 她也许是个毒贩
- Yes. - Oh, fuck. Maybe she's a dealer.
-什么 -她可能在耍我
- What? - Maybe she played me.
你不能相信瘾君子 我们他妈只会撒谎
You can't trust addicts. All we do is fucking lie.
-我能怎么办 -我不知道
- What do I do with that? - I don't know.
别多管闲事
Mind your own fucking business!
妈 干什么
Mom. What...?
下车
Get out of the car.
要干嘛
What is this?
-我们来这干什么 -出来
- What are we doing here? - Get out of the car!
-现在 -你为什么
- Now! - Why are you...?
因为我实在太生气了
Because I was too angry to do it at the time.
想在哪
Huh? So where?
你想在哪 别说挨着你姥爷
Where do you want to be? Don't say next to grandpa.
你嗑过量死了就别想要那个最重要的位置
That's prime placement, and you don't get that when you OD.
-我不会过量致死的 -你想在哪
- I'm not gonna OD. - So where?
新区挺不错的 或者你想挨着棵树
The new section is nice. Or do you want to be near a tree?
-我不知道 -那你最好想想清楚
- I don't know. - Well, you better figure it out.
那好 那你最好把我火化了
Okay, why don't you cremate me
然后把骨灰洒在布兰克老师身上
and sprinkle me over Mrs. Blank,
我二年级的老师 她身材挺辣的
my second-grade teacher, she was pretty hot.
别在这种时候耍你的小聪明 年轻人
You don't get to be the smart ass about this. Young man.
我没有吸 我也不会吸
I wasn't gonna use. I'm not gonna use.
-你刚刚 -妈
- You just... - Mom...
你刚才告诉我 我永远都不该相信你
You just told me I should never believe you.
别他妈再说了
Don't say another fucking word.
儿子 就告诉我
Just tell me, son...
你想让我把你埋在哪
where you want me to bury you.
我会等着你回答
I'll wait all day.
我不会死的
I'm not going to die.
这样下去的话你会的 而且很快
This rate you will, and soon.
妈妈回来了
Mommy's here.
他们因为某些原因不喜欢我的意大利面
They didn't like my spaghetti special for some reason.
你觉得呢
Go figure.
本 他们只想要你的三明治 你放了什么
Ben they only wanted your sandwich. What did you put in it?
-毒品 -这不好玩
- Drugs. - It's not funny.
开个玩笑而已
It was a joke.
还是不好玩
It's still not funny.
-孩子们在看电视吗 -嗯 他们在看电视
- The kids are watching TV? - Yeah, they're watching TV.
-你还好吗 -你跟我来
- You okay? - You come with me.
-嗨 亲爱的 -嗨 妈咪
- Hi, sweethearts. -Hi, Mommy.
本要和你们一起看电视
Ben will watch TV with you.
好啊
Yay!
妈妈 我可以跟你谈一下吗
Mom, can I talk to you for a second.
坐下
Sit down.
来吧
Come on.
就坐中间
Right in the middle.
在这待着
Stay.
你个王八蛋
You fucking monster.
亲爱的 你在那还好吗
Honey, you okay in there?
没事 就是换衣服
Yes. Just getting changed.
怎么样 他表现的怎样
How'd it go? How's he, how's he doing?
很好 他挺好的
Great. He's doing great.
那你怎么样
How are you doing?
我
I am doing...
很好
great.
那我最好准备一下
Well, I better get ready.
当然 你去准备 我去照顾孩子们
Of course. You get ready. I will take care of the children.
谢谢
Thank you.
你能
Could you just...?
不 不是这些宽松的 是你还瘦的时候穿的
No, not those slacks. The ones from when you were skinny.
就比现在瘦些
Skinnier.
- 艾薇 -什么
- Ivy? - What?
我还要些别针 厨房♥里有
I need more big safety pins, there's some in the kitchen.
你唱得挺好的 谢谢了
You sounded great by the way. Thank you.
我在喂庞塞呢
I'm feeding Ponce.
-噢 挺好的 谢谢 亲爱的 -妈妈
- Oh, so glad. Thanks, honey. - Mom?
-怎么了 宝贝 -好痒啊
- Yes, sweetie. - It itches.
-哪里痒 -哪里都痒
- Where? - Everywhere.
我希望我早些知道就好了
I wish I'd known that earlier.
妈妈现在帮不了你了
Mommy can't do anything about it now.
但我哪里都很痒啊
But it's everywhere.
扮成羊就是会很痒
Well, it's just part of being a sheep.
嗨 伙计 痒的话最好别去挠
Hey, buddy, the thing about an itch is just don't scratch.
-我很抱歉 -艾薇
- I'm sorry... - Ivy!
谢谢 不好意思
Thank you. I beg your pardon.
-我还要件毛衣 -行 马上来
- I'm gonna need a sweater. - Okay. Coming right up.
可以了 我们要走了
All right, everybody, let's get going.
我们可不想迟到
We don't want to be late.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
别
Don't.
坐这别动
Stay put.
我很抱歉 贝丝
I'm so sorry, Beth.
一定很难过
This has gotta hurt.
玛姬是个天使
Maggie was an angel.
我们会想念她的
We think about her.
撑住
Hold on tight.
我会的
I am.
她说了什么
What'd she say?
没有人怪你
No one blames you.
"在伯利恒之野地里有牧羊的人
"There were shepherds out in the field,
"夜间露宿 轮流看守羊群
keeping watch over their flock by night.
有主的使者站在他们旁边"
And an angel of the Lord appeared to them."
嗨 本
Hi, Ben.
"主的荣光四面照着他们
"The glory of the Lord shone around them.
"牧羊的人就甚惧怕
"And they were filled with fear.
"那天是对他们说 '不要惧怕
"And the angel said to them, 'Be not afraid.
'我报给你们大喜的信息
'I bring you good news of a great joy,
'是关乎万民的
'which will come to all the people.
'因今天在大卫的城里 为你们生了救主
'For to you is born this day in the City of David
'就是主基♥督♥
'a savior who is Christ the Lord.
'你们要看见一个婴孩 包着布
'You will find a babe wrapped in swaddling clothes
'卧在马槽里 那就是记号♥了'"
'and lying in a manger.'"
♪ 哦 圣善夜 ♪
♪ O holy night ♪
♪ 众星照耀极光明 ♪
♪ The stars are brightly shining ♪
♪ 今夜良辰亲爱救主临尘 ♪
♪ It is the night of Our dear Savior's birth ♪
♪ 世人沉沦全地罪恶满盈 ♪
♪ Long lay the world In sin and error pining ♪
♪ 直到主来灵魂自觉宝珍 ♪
♪ Till He appeared And the soul felt its worth ♪
♪ 骤获希望 ♪
♪ A thrill of hope ♪
♪ 疲倦的世界在欢悦 ♪
♪ The weary world rejoices ♪
♪ 只因天际诞生了新而荣耀的晨曦 ♪
♪ For yonder breaks, A new and... A new glorious morn ♪
♪ 双膝跪下 ♪
♪ Fall on your knees ♪
♪ 听 天使在呼唤 ♪
♪ And hear the angels' voices ♪
♪ 哦 圣善夜 ♪
♪ O night divine ♪
♪ 这夜我主降临 ♪
♪ O night when Christ was born ♪
♪ 哦 这夜 ♪
♪ O night ♪
♪ 哦 圣善夜 ♪
♪ Divine O night ♪
♪ 哦 圣善夜 ♪
♪ O night divine ♪
嗨
Hey!
要我说啊 艾薇 这是你唱的最好的一次
May I say, Ivy, by the way, this was your best singing ever.
我觉得你们两个都很棒
I think the two of you were great.
是啊 他们都对 你们太棒了
Yeah, they're completely right. You were amazing.
你啊 你们棒极了 真的太棒了
Yeah, you were awesome. You were really amazing.
你呢 小伙计 你也这样觉得吗
And you, little buddy... You think so?
我有一刹那觉得你真的是只羊呢
...for a second there I literally thought that you were a sheep.
而你根本不用装 因为你本来就是天使
And you didn't even have to pretend, because you're an angel.
好啦娃娃们
All right kiddos,
现在该换睡衣刷牙啦