It is a French wine, and it is the cheapest on the list.
对,这就是我要的 - 好
Okay. That's the one I want. Okay.
你确定要在这里吃? - 没错
You sure you wanna eat here? Yeah.
我不是不喜欢,只是有点
I don't no. Itjust seems like...
真的很贵,很沉闷
it's really expensive and stuffy.
等等
Oh, wait.
但我们必须来这,因为我要送你个礼物
We have to, though, because I got you a present.
你买♥♥了礼物? - 对
You got me a present? Yes.
哦,天哪
Oh, my gosh! Dude.
艾登说你超级酷
Aiden said that you were supercool,
所以你可以加入我们的队伍
so it was okay if you joined the gang.
你在哪里找到的? - 我定做的
Where did you find it? - I had it made.
你定做的?
You had it made?
我喜欢,这太酷了
I love it. It's awesome.
你不是说笑吧?
Dude, seriously?
话说,我已经入伙了
You know what? I am in a gang now.
我不用来这么装逼的鬼餐馆
I do not need this pretentious, bullshit restaurant.
你呢? - 我擦
Do you? Fucking, fuck!
擦,你不也用! - 日他婊♥子♥的!
Fuck, no, you don't! I'll fuck a bitch!
我日!
Goddamn!
她再也控制不住自己
"She could hold herself back no longer.
她像野兽一样狂奔
She rides loose like an untamed beast."
天…
Oh, my-
不!
No!
Mmm.
真不错
This is nice. Yeah.
等会儿 - 咋了?
Wait a minute. What?
我想知道萨曼莎怎么样了?
I wanna know what happened to Samantha.
她做♥爱♥了
She has sex.
史蒂凡把他的大棒从她颤抖的阴♥唇♥中拿开…
"Stephan removes his shaft from her quivering labia"...
等会儿,上面没这么写吧?
Wait a minute. It doesn't really say that.
有,萨曼莎充满欲望地喘息着
Yes. "Samantha gasped with desire.
史蒂凡让她渴求这一切
"Stephan makes her beg for it.
他不会这么轻易放过她
"He's not gonna let her get off that easy.
他使劲将他粗大的红棒子深深地插♥进♥她的…
"He slams his gigantic flesh-rod deep into her...
然后不停地干♥她♥直到她…"
and keeps slamming her over and over and over again until she"—
天哪
Oh, God.
哦,米莉,我擦
Oh, Milly. Goddamn.
伍德罗?
Woodrow?
该死
Holy shit.
一切都糟透了,老子脑子坏了
Everything's fucked up. I have fucking brain damage.
你脑子才没坏
You don't have fucking brain damage.
坏了 - 没有
Yeah, I fucking do. You don't.
我全身都是他妈的难看死了的伤疤
Fucking shitty fucking scars all over my fucking body.
没,没事的
No, it's okay.
我心都要碎了
And my fucking heart's broken.
老子倒了霉都不知道该怪谁
I'm fucking pissed, and I don't even know who to fucking blame.
没事了
It's all right.
嘿
Hey.
米莉要拿她的东西
Milly wants her shit, dude.
你♥他♥妈♥来这里想干什么呢?
What the fuck are you thinking coming over here?
你♥他♥妈♥想找东西,就给我们写封信
If you want something from us, you send us a fucking letter!
我现在让你走
I'm gonna let you go,
但你要是再来,我发誓会杀了你
but if you come back here, I swear to God, I'll fucking kill you.
好吧,我把她所有的东西放在这箱子里
Okay. I'm putting all her shit in a box...
这样你就不用再看着它们了
so you don't have to stare at it anymore.
如果你感觉好些了,我们就把东西烧了
And then when you're feeling well enough, we're gonna burn it.
你今天没出去?
Did you get out at all today?
没有
No.
米莉,这到底是怎么了? - 闭嘴
Milly, what the fuck is going on? Shut up.
谁干的…
Who did-
到底发生什么了?谁干的?
What the hell happened? Who did this?
伍德罗?
Woodrow?
嗯?
Yeah?
我能问你个问题吗?
Can I ask you something?
可以
Yeah.
别在意
Never mind.
伍德罗?
Woodrow?
怎么了?我想知道
What? I wanna know.
你觉得你忘掉米莉了吗?
Do you think you're getting over Milly?
我到底在搞什么?
What the fuck am I doing?
噢,科特妮…
Oh, Courtney...
这太傻了 - 科特妮,等等
This is so stupid. Courtney, wait.
我爱你
I love you.
嘿 - 嗨
Hey. Hi.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
科特妮真缠人,是吧,伙计?
Sticking Courtney, huh, dude?
我打赌那让你感觉好点了是吧?
Yeah, I bet that's making you feel better, huh?
是吧?
Yeah?
对
Yeah.
对不起 - 没事
Tsk. I'm sorry, dude. It's all right.
我想我刚说了我一生中最蠢的一句话
I think I just said the stupidest thing I've ever said in my life.
车我改造好了 - 真的吗?
I finished the car. Really?
对,我觉得我们应该去兜兜风 离开这间脏屋子一会儿
Yeah. I think we should go for a drive, get out of this filthy apartment for a while.
没准不错
Probably be good.
好的
Okay.
我不知道我在和她干什么
I have no idea what I'm doing with her, man.
嘿,别为这烦心了
Hey, don't worry about it, you know?
你在做你必须做的事
You're doing what you have to do.
你知道我对她有意思,是不是?
You know I had a crush on her, though, right?
把门给我打开
Open the fucking door.
让我静一静 - 你是不是该做点什么
Leave me alone. Are you gonna do something about this shit,
还是就让我自己来?自己的事自己解决
or am I going to? Take care of it yourself.
你让我去他妈解决这个?
Oh, you want me to fucking take care of it?
把门打开
Open the door.
把门打开
把门打开,不然有你瞧的,我发誓
Open the door, or I'm gonna do something bad, I swear to God.
你会慢慢好起来的
You gonna be all right, dude?
我想是的
Yeah, I think I am, actually.
我想我们该离开
I'm serious about leaving, you know?
考虑一下吧,可以明天一早就走
Think about it. We could leave in the morning.
离开这鬼地方
Just get the fuck outta here.
差点忘了
Almost forgot.
我想这是你的
I guess these are yours.
你确定?
You sure?
对,这是你的车
Yeah, dude. It's your car.
你知道的,这车他妈的超级酷
You know, the car is fucking supercool.
我知道
I know.
好吧,一会儿见
All right. I'll see you later, dude.
嘿嘿,别!你♥他♥妈♥在…
Hey! Hey, no! What the fuck are you...
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
停下!停下!
Stop it! Stop it!
麦克
Mike.
麦克, 这一切结束了
Mike, this is done.
把球棒给我,回去
Give me the bat. Go home.
嘿!现在是凌晨三点!
Hey! It's 3:00 in the goddamn morning!
我叫警♥察♥了
I called the cops.
艾登
Aiden.
过来
Come over here.
噢,我擦
Aw, fuck.
下午好,是米莉吗?
Good afternoon. Are you Milly by any chance?
对
Yeah.
嗯,我有些坏消息告诉你
Um, I have some bad news that I need to give to you.
哦,天哪
Oh, my God.
真♥他♥妈♥蠢 - 你要去哪儿?
This is fucking stupid. Where are you going?
我要走了! - 伍德罗,你在说什么?
I'm leaving! - Woodrow, what are you talking about?
你要去哪儿? - 我不知道,我他妈就是要离…
Where are you going? I don't know. I'm just fucking leav...
去你的! - 艾登呢?
Fuck! - What about Aiden?
你在寻我开心吗?
Are you fucking kidding me?
“艾登呢?”
"What about Aiden?"
你最后一次见艾登是什么时候?
When's the last time you fucking saw Aiden?
艾登不在这里,蠢子
电影精选列表