Aiden's not here. Fucking idiot.
好吧,我不明白,你现在有什么可发火的?
Okay. I don't understand. What are you so angry about right now?
你♥他♥妈♥的在这搞什么?
What are you fucking doing here?
什么?
What?
你在我房♥子里干什么?
What are you doing in my house?
你是米莉最好的朋友
You're Milly's best friend.
去你的!你个死混♥蛋♥!
Fuck you! You're an asshole!
哦,你就不混?
Oh, and you're not an asshole?
我很清楚你做过什么
I knew exactly what you were doing, Woodrow.
我只是想或许你喜欢我
I just thought that maybe you actually liked me,
我就是这么傻
'cause I'm so fucking stupid.
我觉得你该回家了,我要一个人静一静
I think you should go home. I need to be alone.
我要去买♥♥些袜子什么的
I'm gonna go buy some socks and some other crap.
明早就开车走人
In the morning, I'm getting in my car and going.
把那个杀虫剂给我
Give me the bug spray.
(谁都不能活着离开)
该死,我要走了,我要走了
Fuck it. I'm going. I'm going.
到底怎么了?
What the fuck?
伍德罗让我和他一起走
Woodrow asked me to move away with him.
什么?
What?
嘿
Hey.
你该走了
You need to leave.
现在
Now.
房♥租怎么办?
What about rent?
抱歉,在报纸上登广♥告♥吧,去你的
I'm sorry. Put an ad in the paper. Fuck you.
你不能就这么消失 - 你现在给我让开
You can'tjust disappear. You need to get out of my way now.
不快点的话,他就要… - 去你的,科特妮
If you don't hurry, he's gonna leave without... Fuck you, Courtney! Aaah!
伍德罗?
Woodrow.
伍德罗?
Woodrow?
我保证你要我♥干♥什么都行
I promise I will do anything you want.
让他长些胡子,他讨厌胡子
Give him a fucking mustache. He hates mustaches.
你看到伍德罗了吗?
Have you seen Woodrow?
你看到没?
Have you?
你个垃圾
You piece of shit.
去你的,我把你看成我最好的朋友
Fuck you. You're supposed to be my best friend.
我们甚至都不聊天了,你个渣滓
We don't even fucking talk anymore, you piece of fucking shit!
给我出去! - 不!
Get the fuck outta my house! No!
除非你跪下来跟我说你就是一坨屎
Not until you get on your knees and tell me that you're a piece of filthy shit.
你♥他♥妈♥想…
What the fuck are you-
他妈让我站起来,你个臭婊♥子♥
Let me the fuck up, you fucking bitch!
别他♥娘♥的♥跟着我
Don't fucking follow me!
我发誓我会冲你丫的喉咙上捅一刀
I will stab you in the fucking throat, I swear to God,
如果你不滚出去
if you don't get the fuck out of my house.
我他妈捅死你,滚出去!
I will fucking cut you! Get the fuck out of my house!
去你的!
Fuck you!
Ohh!
这是你干的? - 我不知道,我不知道
Did you do this to me? I don't know! I don't know!
你为什么要这么对我? - 对不起!我不知道!
Why did you do this to me? I'm sorry! I don't know!
你到底要我做什么?
What do you want me to fucking do?
我不管,你看到我的脸了吗?
I don't care. You see my fucking face?
对不起!你要我做什么?
I'm sorry! What do you want me to do?
我会做出一些很可怕的事来!
I can do some really fucking sick shit!
我想了他妈一早上!
I've been fucking thinking about it all morning!
我知道,我知道!我不在乎,你做啊!
I know, I know! I don't care! Just do it!
我不在乎!
I don't care!
我不在乎!
I don't care!
我不在乎
I don't care!
我只是想去看你,对不起
I just wanted to see you. I'm sorry.
对不起!
I'm sorry!
对不起,对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
嗷!
Ow!
伍德罗?
Woodrow?
不,不,不!
No, no, no, no. No!
伍德罗,你在干什么?你在干什么?
Woodrow, what are you doing? What are you doing?
等等!等等!
Wait! Wait!
伍德罗!
Woodrow!
伍德罗!
Woodrow!
你能不能等我说出答案?
Could you wait for answers, please
重要的不是你真在这里
It's not really you here
在这个最黑暗的时刻
In the darkest hour
而是你口中说出的你
It's what you say you are
和你给我的感觉
And the way you make me feel
你是怎样被染黑的
How did you get black
我的灵魂怎么变得这么黑♪
How did my soul turn so black♪
对不起
I'm sorry, dude.
没事
It's all right.
我觉得我刚说了一生中最蠢的一句话
I think I just said the stupidest thing I've ever said in my life.
车我改造好了 - 真的?
I finished the car. Really?
对,我觉得我们该去兜风
Yeah. I think we should go for a drive,
离开这间脏屋子一会儿
get out of this filthy apartment for a while.
或许不错
Probably be good.
好的
Okay.
你该尝尝这个
Dude, you should hit this.
不,我会疯掉的,你见过我那样子
No. I'll freak out. You know. You've seen me.
不会的,现在只有我们两个
You're not gonna freak out. It's just you and me.
我们不用和别人说话
We're not gonna have to talk to anyone else.
好吧,放这儿
All right. Give it here.
哦,上帝
Oh, Jesus.
不错啊
Ah, nice, dude.
啊
Ah.
我一直在想
I've been thinking.
我们毫无目的地从大老远来这里…
We pretty much moved all the way out here for no reason...
只是因为觉得会很酷
except for that we thought it would be cool,
就像电影中的一样
like in the movies.
我是说,我们连海滩都没去过
I mean, we never even go to the beach.
对
Yeah.
我们可以现在就走
We could just leave.
我的意思是,你是我留在这里的唯一原因
I mean, you're the only reason I'm here.
什么都没变,你懂吗?
And it's like nothing's even changed, you know?
什么都没变 - 我就是这个意思
Nothing ever changes, dude. That's what I'm saying.
但我又觉得还是会变的,明白?
But I feel like things could change, you know?
我是认真的
I'm serious.
比如
Like—
你的车真糟糕
Your car is really badass, dude.
对,但这并不完全是我的
Yeah. It's not really my car though.
对,就是你的,我是为你造的 - 谢谢
Yes, it is. I built it for you. Thank you.
我们可以就这么上车
We could just get in the car,
把喷火器丢在车厢里离开
put the flamethrower in the trunk, leave town.
你知道我们这样去个其他的小镇…
Do you know how awesome it would be...
到了某个酒吧,把车子停在门口
if we, like, went to some small town...
那会有多酷啊
and went to one of the local bars, pulled up in that car?
人们肯定会说:我去,这两帅哥是谁?
People would be like, "Holy shit. Who are these guys?"
我们就说:都出来看看我们的喷火器哪
And we'd be like, "Come outside and take a look at our flamethrower."
我觉得你还没意识到你的车有多么酷
Dude, I don't think you realize how cool your car is.
我他妈是说真的
I'm fucking serious, though, dude.
我们可以把喷火器和猎枪…
We could take the flamethrower and guns...
还有一堆毒品和酒带上…
and get a shitload of drugs and liquor...
放在车厢里,就他妈上路
and put them all in the trunk and just fucking go.
去你的
Oh, fuck, dude.
我真觉得我现在天天烦躁不堪
I, for real, feel like I'm having an anxiety attack now.
伙计,那是因为你天天想些不该想的事
Dude, it's 'cause you're thinking about the wrong shit.
你需要想些更积极的事
You need some better images in your mind.
你能想象出…
Can you imagine...
我们这两个帅小伙坐在那辆车里
two sweet-ass dudes like us in that car,
在沙漠中横穿美国吗?
traveling through the desert, across America?
我们看上去会很酷的
We would look so fucking cool.
我们可以把车停在那些…
We would go places and park the car...
我们觉得会很酷的地方
where we know we look cool, hang out smoking cigarettes,
倚在车上抽烟,扮酷…
leaning against the car, looking cool...
让人们围观我们
and let people look at us.
我们可以狠狠地嗑药
电影精选列表