That's perfect.
那就好
Nice.
你叫伍德罗? - 是
So your name's Woodrow? Yes.
我叫米莉 - 见到你很高兴
Milly. Nice to meet you.
我也是
Likewise.
那很酷吧? - 什么?
So that was awesome, right? What?
比赛 - 哦,是的,是的
The contest. Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
我们演了这么一出戏
We put on this whole little show.
你叫我乖乖女 - 嗯
You called me a daddy's girl. Yeah.
我在想:喔,这家伙是谁
I was like, "Ooh, who is this guy?"
我甚至连一只蟋蟀都吃不进去
And then I couldn't even eat a single grasshopper.
你说得对 - 或许吧
Oh, you were right. Uh, maybe.
你是谁?从哪儿来?干什么的?
So who are you? Where are you from? What do you do?
好吧
Uh, wow. Okay.
我住这附近
Um, I live around here,
但我祖籍是威斯康辛
but I'm from Wisconsin originally.
- 然后我… - 哦天哪
And I spend— Oh, my God.
咋了?
What?
抱歉,你的鞋
Sorry. Um, your shoes.
哦,对,我要买♥♥新的,它们太烂了
Oh, yeah. I need to get new ones. They're pretty bad.
抱歉抱歉,你是干什么的?
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. What do you do?
我在造一个喷火器
Oh, um, I'm building a flamethrower.
你在造喷火器? - 对
You're building a flamethrower? Yes.
去你的 - 不,是真的
Fuck you. No, I really am.
而且我对此很兴奋
And I'm really excited about it.
这恐怕是我听过的最扯淡的事
That is probably the weirdest thing I have ever heard.
我喜欢你这样的
I like you.
我也喜欢你
I like you too.
喝一壶
Okay, drink a pitcher.
我喝醉了,不行 - 我们来做个交易
I'm drunk. I can't. Okay. I'll make you a deal.
如果我喝这整壶酒,你就跟我回家
Will you go home with me if I drink this entire pitcher?
不是吧
No.
好,成交
Okay. It's a deal then.
哦天哪
Oh, my God. Ew.
不
No.
Ohh!
天哪
Oh, my God.
啊!
Ahhh!
嘿!
Hey!
你们那儿还好吧?
Are you guys doing okay over there?
我想他过来了
I think he's coming over here.
妈的
Shit.
你把这放在奶♥子♥中间
Okay. You put this between your boobs.
等等,不不不
Wait. No, no, no.
而你把这个放在嘴里
And you put this in your mouth.
别跟娘儿们似的
Don't be a pussy.
那么? - 那么?
So? So?
今晚见到你真是棒极了
Um, it was really, really awesome meeting you tonight.
我也这样想
You too.
能约你出去吗?
Can I take you out sometime?
当然可以
Of course.
那我明天能约你吃晚餐吗?
Okay. Can I take you out to dinner tomorrow?
可以 - 很好
Yes. Okay. Cool.
你要我电♥话♥吗? - 要
Do you want my number? Yes, I do.
我要的就是你的电♥话♥ - 好的,噢
That's what I need is your number. Okay. Okay. Oh.
干啥呢? - 嘿!干啥呢
What up, dog? Hey. What's up?
你怎么样?
Hmm, hmm, hmm! How you doing?
他妈的 - 嗯
Oh, shit. Yeah.
你去了哪儿?
Where did you go?
等等,已经周六了吗?
Oh, wait. What, is this Saturday already?
对 - 他们今晚让你干什么?
Yes. What'd they have you do tonight?
吞火刀还是吞屎? - 天哪
Swallow flaming swords and shit? Oh, God.
什么? - 不是
What? No.
他们让我吃蟋蟀,活的
They had me eating crickets. Live.
真恶心,米莉
That's disgusting, Milly.
我知道
I know.
说真的,那太低级了
Seriously, that's gross.
我的意思是,也很容易生病
I mean, it's a good way to get sick too.
实际上
Actually,
我今晚遇见个很酷的小伙子
I met this really cool guy tonight.
是吗?
Yeah?
他跟我比赛
He was going against me in the contest,
我好好给他上了一课
and I totally schooled him.
我去睡了
Well, I am going to sleep.
好吧 - 晚安
Okay. Good night.
晚安
Night.
说不清我的感觉
Havin' troubles tellin' how I feel
但我舞,舞,舞
But I can dance, dance, dance
无法告诉你我的意思
Couldn't possibly tell you how I mean
但我舞,舞,舞
But I can dance, dance, dance
当我动起双脚
Ah. So when I trip on my feet
看着节拍
Look at the beat
节拍全都写在沙上
It was all written in the sand
当我扭动臀部,寻找摇摆的幅度
When I'm shaking my hips, look for the swing
节拍全都写在空气中
It was all written in the air
哦,舞吧
Oh, dance
我一向是个舞者
I was a dancer all along
舞,舞,舞
Dance, dance, dance
言语无法弥补行动
Words can never make up for what you do
简单的对话…♪
Easy conversations...♪
…弥补行动♪
♪... Make up for what you do♪
嘿,舞蹈家,能帮我拿会儿吗?
Hey, Mr. Dancy Feet, you wanna come and hold this for a second?
好
Yeah.
昨晚那个小妞 - 嗯?
That girl last night? Yeah?
真♥他♥妈♥疯狂 - 我知道
Was fucking crazy, right? I know, dude.
她吃蟋蟀时比你牛逼多了
She kicked your ass at eating grasshoppers.
好了
That's it.
不敢相信终于完成了
I can't believe it's finally finished.
我不敢相信终于完成了,再加一个零件…
I can't believe it's finally finished, and we can't test it...
就能试验了 - 我知道
till we have one stupid-ass piece. Oh, I know. I know.
我知道,卡洛斯说明天一定能拿到,所以…
Carlos said we'd get the piece tomorrow for sure, so-
但愿如此
Oh. Better be.
怎么了?
What's up? Huh?
没事啊,伙计,怎么了?
Nothing, dude. What's up?
老兄,不敢相信你居然为了泡妞去吞蟋蟀
Dude, I cannot believe you ate grasshoppers to pick up a girl.
没有,我知道,我那时脑残了
No. I know. That was retarded.
不,那像是我才会做的事 - 对
No. That's, like, something I would do. Yeah.
牛逼 - 哦,天哪,老兄
Sweet. Oh, fuck, dude.
你该上她的 - 对
You should bone her. Yeah.
你有她电♥话♥吗?
You get her phone number?
有,有
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
实际上我今晚就要和她去约会
Uh, no. Actually, I'm going on a date tonight.
有你的,恭喜
Cool. Congratulations.
谢谢 - 我现在要去艾略特那儿
Thanks. Oh, I'm going over to Elliot's,
你约会结束了可以去那儿找我 - 好的
so if you finish with your little datey thing, you could stop by later. - Okay.
除非你进展神速
Unless it goes super well.
那样的话我明早才能见到你
I guess I might not see you till the morning.
我倒想 - 然后我们就一起试试这家伙
I wonder. - And then we could test this bad boy.
好的,棒极了
Yeah. Sweet.
麦克,看到我唇膏没?起来
Mike, have you seen my ChapStick? Get up.
啊哈!
Aha!
看到没?哈哈 - 哇哦
See? Ha, ha. - Wow.
你在做什么呢?
What are you doing?
做准备
Getting ready.
准备什么?
Getting ready for what?
我要和昨晚跟你说的那男生约会
I have a date with that guy I told you about last night.
房♥租单摆平了没?
Did you drop off the rent check yet?
没,忘了
Um, no. I forgot.
拜托,米莉,已经拖一个星期了
Come on, Milly. It's a week late already.
拜托,没事的
Oh, come on. It doesn't matter.
反正房♥东对我有意思
The landlord has a crush on me anyways.
电影精选列表