But then I woke up the next morning, and I was like, "Oh, my God.
天啊,昨晚我喝多了
"Last night, I was so drunk,
她可能是同情我才给我电♥话♥的
she probablyjust gave me her phone number 'cause she felt sorry for me."
不,我不会因为男生喝多了就不拒绝的
No, no. I don't have problems saying no to drunk guys.
不,我不是那个意思,只是我头脑发昏了
No, I didn't say that. It's just I'm so fucking hot.
你还真是个笨瓜
You're such a dork.
我到家了
Um, this is my place. Awesome.
好吧,呃,我不清楚…
Well, um, I don't know...
伍德罗和米莉是否会回来
if Woodrow and Milly are gonna be back yet,
但星期三晚上…有我的生日晚会
but on Wednesday night- it's my birthday,
在米莉的家里举♥行♥
so I'm gonna have a party at Milly's house.
真棒 - 既然你就住这附近,如果你想去
Sweet. Since you live right here, if you wanna go...
我十分地想去,我爱生日派对
No. I totally wanna go. I love birthday parties.
好吧,酷 - 好
Okay. Cool. Okay.
那就星期三晚上 - 好的
So, Wednesday night. Okay. Cool.
好的,到时候见
Okay. So I'll see you.
谢谢 - 好,好,很好
Okay. Okay, that's cute.
好,真棒,祝你过得愉快,我会和你在
Okay. All right. Sweet. Well, uh, have a good day, and I'll see you...
那个超级无敌的生日派对上再见
for your super radical birthday party Wednesday night.
我们要疯玩一场 - 好
We'll get trashed. Okay.
还要好好聊聊
We'll trash-talk each other.
拜拜 - 好的,拜
Bye. Okay. Bye.
伍德罗,你快来看看
Woodrow, you have to come see this.
看什么? - 来看看嘛
What? What is it? Just come see.
什么呀? - 来看就是了!
What is it? Just come see!
好吧,啊! - 你快让我疯了
Okay. Ahh! You're gonna make me mad!
哦天哪!
Oh, my God!
怎么样? - 这真是…
Dude, right? This is a really, really...
古董摩托车
beat-up old motorcycle.
还是他妈自♥制♥的 - 我知道
It's fucking homemade. I know.
你知道他还有什么吗? - 很酷?
You know what else it is? Awesome?
对,很酷,还有呢?
Yes, awesome. And?
旧?
Old?
看看,还有呢?
Dude, look at it. And?
还有末日勇士摩托的那范儿
And apocalypse Road Warrior motorcycle awesomeness!
没错!我们买♥♥下它吧 - 哦天哪,还真是
Totally! Let's buy it. Oh, my God, it is.
我们怎么运回去?车里装不下
How are we gonna get it back? There's no way we're gonna fit that in the car.
对啊
Yeah, you're right.
不过或许我们可以把车卖♥♥了
But perhaps we could trade the car for it.
不能卖♥♥你的车 - 不,能卖♥♥
You can't trade your car. Yes, I can.
谁在乎呢?那又不值钱
Who cares? It's not worth anything.
好吧,就这么干 - 妈的就这么干
Let's do it. Dude! Let's fucking do it.
好,一路顺风
All right. Have a great day.
呼!
Whoo!
呼!
Whoo!
再见了!
Later! Bye! Bye!
我知道你懂我的心
I know you know my heart
我知道你懂
I've seen you know
我知道你懂我的心
I know you know my heart
你双目失明,双耳失聪
You're blind, and you're deaf too
不是吗?
Aren't you
你双目失明,双耳失聪
You're blind, and you're deaf too
不是吗
Aren't you
不是吗
不是吗
有我们认识的人
There's people that we know
有我们熟悉的地方
There's places
我们必须更换的东西不多
There's seldom things we must replace
有空虚感和星期天
There's hollowness and there's Sundays
还有对每个周末的盼头
And there's hope every weekend we make it
因为失去,我们发现真理
We find truth in all of our losses
我们从摔倒的地方
And we build from where we cannot possibly bear
学会了站立♪
To see♪
(快到家了)
艾登
Aiden.
嘿
Hey. Hey.
你来这么早 - 生日快乐
You're here early. Happy birthday.
谢谢
Thank you.
打开 - 好
Open it. Oh, okay.
是水果蛋糕
It's a fruitcake.
酷极了
It's awesome.
我想如果我送你块水果蛋糕
I figured if I got you fruitcake for your birthday,
那么圣诞时我们就成熟人 就能送个像样的礼物了
I could get you a real present at Christmas when we know each other really well.
进来吧
Come in. Okay.
噢!
Ohh!
噢
Oh.
这算是再见吗?
Mmm. Is this good-bye?
对
Mmm, yeah.
嗯?
Mmm?
嗯
Mmm.
这几天和你出来真快乐
I had a really good time hanging out with you.
我也是
Me too.
什么?
What?
没事
Nothing.
你刚才亲我了? - 对
Did you just kiss me? Yeah.
终于 - 嗯
Took you long enough. Mmm.
我一直等着合适的时机
I was waiting for the right time.
哦
Oh.
你房♥里有一堆人
There's a bunch of people in your house.
我知道,今天是科特妮的生日
I know. It's Courtney's birthday.
我刚才才想起来
I totally forgot until just now.
哦
Oh.
你来吗?
You wanna come in?
我很累了
Oh, I'm so tired.
拜托,来吧
Come on. Come in.
我们是在这里浪费时间
We should get totally wasted.
好吧,但我要先给艾登打个电♥话♥
Okay. All right. But I have to call Aiden.
好的 - 因为他可能很担心我
All right. Because he's probably worried sick about me.
好了
Aw. Okay.
跌撞出门,迷失方向
It stumbled out lost
一路不停,毫无痛觉
And without a pause, unstung as I was
我依然重重踏上一脚
Still, I stomped it
那些铺平的路
I thought there was no paved street worthy
配不上你完美的斯堪的纳维亚步法
Of your perfect Scandinavian feet
我那中国人一样弯曲的手指
While my crooked Chinese fingers groped
探上你的喉头
The machinery of your throat
怎么了?
What's up?
这少得可怜的几张总统头像♪
And now these few presidents
在我口袋里皱眉
Frowning in my pocket Ah.
没有神为之动心
Can persuade no god
来阻止我扼住你的喉咙
To let me let you talk
哦,这几张少得可怜的总统头像
Oh, these few presidents
在我的口袋里痛哭
Drowning in my pocket
没有神为之动心
Can persuade no god
来说服我放你走
To let me let you off♪
这是谁? - 伍德罗!
What the hell? Woodrow!
我想死你了!你去哪儿了?艾登!
I missed you! Where were you? Aiden!
你怎么在这?
What the hell are you doing here?
你们真的一路开到了德克萨斯?
So you two actually drove all the way to Texas?
对
Yeah.
你该不会去了那家餐馆吧 - 我去了
You didn't go to that restaurant, did you? I did.
你丫!本该是我们俩去的
You prick! We were supposed to go there.
我知道,抱歉 - 不,没事
I know. I'm sorry. No, it's okay.
你真在那里吃了饭?
Did you actually eat there? Yeah.
我吃了一些夹肉面包,不错
I had meat loaf. It was good.
你还好吗? - 嗯,嗯
And you're okay? Mm. Mm-mm.
我泻了肚子,但现在好了
I had diarrhea, but it's better now.
酷 - 你丫说真的?
Cool. Are you fucking serious?
天哪,是你刚才摸我屁♥股♥了?
Oh, my God, perv! Did you fucking just grab my fucking ass?
放松点 - 你♥他♥妈♥叫我放松点?
Relax, okay? Oh, you telling me to relax, huh?
哦,天啊
Oh, my God.
闭嘴,你个二♥逼♥基佬
Shut the fuck up, fucking faggot!
电影精选列表