去啃鸡♥巴♥去
Go suck some fucking dick!
好个悍妇!
Wow. That girl is feisty!
纯爷们儿
Man.
嘿,麦克,你好像在那里交了个朋友哈?
Hey, Mike, looks like you made a friend up there, huh?
啊哈,对,婊♥子♥养♥的♥,这他妈是我房♥子!
Uh-huh. Yeah. Whatever. Fucking bitch. My house!
我觉得那女孩爱上我了
I think that girl has a crush on me.
我或许该去打个招呼
I should probably go say hi.
我也觉得你该去
I think you should too.
没错
Definitely.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
我要是去了,你给我什么?
What will you give me if I do?
一美元
I will give you a dollar.
我也给你一美元
I will give you a dollar too.
我也是
I also will give you a dollar.
虽然我觉得这么做不太好
However, I don't think it's a good idea.
哇哦,三美元了
Wow. Three dollars.
你知道我能用三美元买♥♥什么吗?
Do you guys know what I could buy for three dollars?
哦,天哪 - 我最好过去
Oh, my God. I better go over there.
你打算说什么?
What are you gonna say?
我觉得我有个好点子
I think I got the perfect thing, actually.
不过我需要先热热身
I'm just gonna need to get ready first.
嘿,我刚在那里看见你盯着我
Hey, I saw you looking at me from across the room,
而我在看你的牛仔裤
and I was looking at yourjeans,
我敢说你的那里…
and I could tell you're packing...
很紧很丰满
a tight little pussy in there,
我想一口咬住
and I wanted to put it in my mouth.
你他♥娘♥的♥有病吧?
What the fuck's your fucking problem, man?
你一个劲对女生们耍流氓
You talk to chicks like that all the time, or what?
没啊,干吗?你疯了吗?
Hell, no, dude. What, are you crazy, man?
你妹!
Fuck you!
噢,噢
Ow. Oh.
怎么样,王八蛋,怎么样?
Now what, motherfucker? Now what?
伍德罗!伍德罗!
Woodrow! Woodrow!
擦!哦!
Fuck! Oh!
操♥你♥妈♥,混♥蛋♥!
Fuck you, motherfucker!
拜托!
Dude, come on!
你好好教训了那男的一顿
Dude, fuck that guy!
还上了那女的!我希望那婊♥子♥
Fuck that girl, dude! I hope that fucking girl...
把那个男的带回家,把艾滋病传给他
takes that guy home and gives him fucking AIDS.
或者吹他一通喇叭
Or at least a fucking blowjob.
伙计们!你们去哪儿?
Hey, you guys! Where are you going?
去地狱!去天堂!
To hell! And heaven!
你去哪儿啊?
Where you going?
哪儿都不去
Nowhere.
艾登…
Aiden-
艾登,走吧!
Aiden, let's go!
不要抢了我的女孩!
Don't be getting fresh with my girl!
你们别闹了!
You guys stop getting fresh!
走吧!
Come on!
哦
Ohh.
这都是帮狐朋狗友,对吧?
You know her friends are a bunch of tools, right?
说真的 - 闭嘴,麦克
Seriously. Shut up, Mike.
他们也是我的朋友
They're my friends too.
我不明白
I don't get it.
你不明白什么?
What don't you get?
麦克,你不明白什么?
Mike, what don't you get?
回到游戏中
Get back in the game
回到游戏中
你不想要有屈辱的自♥由♥
Don't you want rent free from shame
亲爱的,生日快乐
Happy birthday, sweetie.
我无意给你伤害♪
Never meant to cause you pain♪
Mmm.
Mmm. Mmm.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey, buddy. Mmm, hey.
Mmm.
今天好些了吗?
Feeling chipper today?
Mm-hmm.
我吓坏了,打完那人以后
I'm surprised. You just, like, passed out...
你就跟晕过去一样…
after beating the crap outta some dude.
没错,天哪
Mmm, that's right. Oh, my God.
我的头真♥他♥妈♥疼
My fucking head hurts so bad.
嘿
Hey.
等等,等等 - 咋了?
Wait. Wait. What?
现在别出来
Don't get off yet.
我已经出来了
I already did.
抱歉,让你不舒服?
I'm sorry. Is that gross?
你能一直都这样吗?
Can you always do that?
我不知道,以前没发生过
I don't know. It never happened before.
等等,像这样动
Wait. Here. Move like this.
Mmm.
嘿
Hey. Hey.
感觉真不错
That was really nice.
Mm-hmm.
对,确实
Yeah, it was. Mm-hmm.
我觉得我以前的做♥爱♥都没这么爽
I don't think I ever had sex that good before.
闭嘴
Shut up.
不 - 闭嘴
No. Shut up.
当然这对你可能没什么舒服的
It probably wasn't any good for you.
如果我手扶上你屁♥股♥可能会好些
It probably would help if my fingers were in your butt.
不要
Oh, no.
哦天哪 - 早上好,艾登
Oh, my God. Good morning, Aiden.
你们俩真亲密
Wow. You guys are really close.
我们可以换个地方如果你要求
We can switch spots if you want.
不不不,假装我不在就是了
No, no, no. Just pretend I'm not here.
我来做早饭 - 真是个绅士
I'm gonna make breakfast. Such a gentleman.
体贴的绅士
A fine gentleman.
嘿,伙计
Hey, there, buddy. Hey.
Mmm. Mmm.
和你约会,真是太,太赞了
I had, like, a really, really good time hanging out with you.
我也觉得
Me too.
我要走了,我闻到了
I'm gonna go. I smell.
好吧
Okay.
再联♥系♥吧 - 好吧
I'll call you later. Okay.
嘿,伙计
Hey, buddy. Hey!
我们一会见 - 一会儿见!
I'll see you later. Later!
吐司上涂黄油吗?
You want butter on your toast?
涂,谢谢,没问题
Yeah. Thanks. No problem.
你们都做了些什么?
So, what did you guys do? What happened?
乱七八糟的,什么都做了
Oh, crap, dude. All kinds of stuff.
是吗?好吧,我想听一些故事
Yeah? Well, I wanna hear some fucking stories.
好的
Okay. Um-
对了!我买♥♥了个摩托
Oh, shit! I got a fucking motorcycle.
什么?真的?
What? Really? Yeah.
真棒,在哪儿呢? - 我很确信它还停在米莉的家
Sweet. Where is it? I'm pretty sure it's still sitting over at Milly's house.
哦,糟糕,我想看看
Aw, dude, that sucks. I wanna see it.
我知道 真棒
I know. It's fucking sweet, dude.
实际上我并不是“买♥♥”它
I actually didn't buy it.
啊,你偷的?
What, did you steal it?
不,我用我汽车换的
No. I traded my car for it.
啥?你把“高速饼干”换成了一台摩托车?
What? Dude, you traded Speed Biscuit for a motorcycle?
对,一辆末日摩托
Yeah. An apocalypse motorcycle.
太他妈酷了
Dude, that is so fucking awesome.
好吧
All right.
啤酒和熏肉
Beer and bacon, beer and bacon.
诺,拿着
Here you go.
哇哦,谢谢
Oh, wow. Thanks. Yeah.
你知道这什么含义吗?
Do you know what this means, dude?
两人吃三人份
Two for three. Two for three, dude.
你完成了喷火器吧?
You finished the flamethrower.
完成了 - 你个混♥蛋♥
I finished the flamethrower. You fucking asshole.
你才混♥蛋♥,快吃早餐,然后我们去做测试
You fucking asshole. Eat your breakfast. We're gonna go test it.
我们得到比斯基杂粮店把酒槽续三次
We had to refill the liquor reservoir on the Biscuit, like, three times.
真的? - 对
Really? Yeah.
酷
Awesome.
电影精选列表