这么说你离开的这段时间变成了个
So, basically, while you were away, you turned into a, uh,
酗酒的暴徒
drunken, criminal brawler, basically.
对 - 酷毙了
Yeah. Dude, that's awesome.
这个小家伙怎么样?
How about this little guy?
不错
Oh, nice. Oh.
牛逼
Sweet.
我走的时候是不是该… 呃…事先给你个电♥话♥什么的
I should've called or something while I was gone, huh?
别担心这个,我又不是你妈,我是你死党
Dude, don't even worry about it. I'm not your mom, I'm your best friend.
好的
Okay. Good. Cool.
现在让我们把美杜莎放你背上
Now let's get that fucking Medusa on your back.
我实在等不及了 - 好!
I'm so psyched to test this. Okay!
准备好了吗?
Ready?
点燃导航器,要发射了
The pilot is lit. There we go.
好的
Okay. All right.
没问题,发射吧
All right. Here we go.
等等,要是爆♥炸♥什么的怎么办?
Wait. What if it blows up or something?
那我们身上就着火了
Then we're gonna be on fire. Okay.
我们有安全装置吗? - 哦,我倒是全忘了
Do we have safety stuff? Oh, dude. I totally forgot.
开始吧,指挥官 - 好极了
Here you go, commander. Oh, perfect.
现在感觉好多了
I feel much better now.
好了,发射咯
All right. Here it goes.
太牛逼了!
Holy crap!
美杜莎女王! - 美杜莎女王!
Mother Medusa! Mother Medusa!
现在让我试试
给她一美元
Give her a dollar
今天我每说完一句话
For every word I spoke today
我的名字至少值几美元
Have at least a couple dollars to my name
我喝醉的方式很惊人
Was amazing the way drunk I get
把剩余的激♥情♥从我手中和脑际抖去
Shake the embers from my hands and my brain
我爱你爱得够不够
Do I love you enough
好让我熬过第二天
To get me through another day
我爱你爱得够不够
Do I love you enough
好让我假装一切如常
To pretend I'm okay
如果有一百万人嘲笑我们♪
If I had a million people laughin' at us♪
(一切终结)
你是不是又刮毛了?
Did you cut your hair again?
宝贝,我快疯了
Babes, I'm freaking out.
什么什么? - 我不喜欢胡子
What? What? I don't like my facial hair.
看上去不错啊
It looks good.
是吗? - 对,还行
Does it? Yes. It's fine.
我觉得很傻 - 不会
I feel stupid. No.
别剃了
Just leave it.
好的,哦
Okay. Oh.
我找不到腰带了
I can't find my belt.
这里真♥他♥妈♥的乱
It's fucking trashed in here.
这些破玩意是什么?
What is all this nonsense?
这是什么?
What is this?
首饰盒
It's a jewelry box.
哪儿来的呢?
But where did it come from?
我妈妈给我的
My mom gave it to me.
放在这里?
And it's here?
我…我不知道,我不知道怎么会在这里
I— I don't know. I don't know why it's here.
好吧,行
All right. Well.
你什么时候回来?
When are you coming back?
呃,明晚
Um, tomorrow night.
你现在就要走? - 对
You have to leave right now? Yeah.
我们明天要忙一整天
So we have the whole day tomorrow.
好吧
Okay.
Aaah! Aaah! Aaah!
噢,这是啥?
Oh, what's this?
Mmm.
你知道今晚我们要干什么?
Do you know what you're gonna do tonight?
不知道
No. I don't know.
你想出去吗?
Do you think that you're gonna go out?
或许
Maybe.
你会回家吗?
Are you gonna come home?
会
Yes.
睡前会给我打电♥话♥吗?
Will you call me before you go to bed?
会的
Yes.
好
Okay.
谁打来的?
Who called?
科特妮
Courtney.
怎么了?
What?
抱歉,我得走了 - 好吧
I'm sorry. I'm gonna get going. All right.
好
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
嘿,我以为你失踪了
Hey, dude. I thought you disappeared.
嘿
Hey.
喝酒吗? - 谢谢
You want a beer? Thanks.
怎么了? - 没事
What's up? Nothing.
我一直坐这画画…
Just been sitting here working on a drawing...
然后发现自己一个星期没出门了
when I realized I hadn't even left the house in a week.
我跟米莉说明天之前我不会回去
I told Milly I wasn't coming back until tomorrow.
我打赌你们气氛很融洽
I bet that went over really well.
他妈的
Fuck.
你想开始找那辆车了?
You wanna start looking for the car?
不找,去他妈的车
No. Fuck the car.
去他妈的同伴,去他妈的一切
Dude, fuck the gang. Fuck everything right now.
我日!
Fuck!
我去睡觉了,老兄
I'm going to bed, dude.
宝贝!我擦!
Babe! Fuck!
怎么了?怎么了? - 下来!下来!
What? What? Get off! Get off!
宝贝! - 哦,他妈的!
Babe! Oh, fuck!
Goddamn!
操♥他♥妈♥的伍德罗
Fucking Woodrow.
穿上你的衣服
Get your clothes on.
宝贝…你这是干嘛?
Babe... Why are you doing this?
宝贝,你不应该在这儿的
Babe, you weren't supposed to be here.
去他妈的!我在电♥话♥上留言了!
Fuck that! I left a fucking message on the machine!
我没收到!你总是这样出现!
I didn't get it! You're always fucking here!
我真不明白!
I didn't get it!
操!真操蛋
Fuck! Babe! Fuck this shit.
你们他妈的干什么搞这些?
Why are you fucking doing this?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥还在这里干什么?给我滚
What the fuck are you still doing here? Get the fuck out.
麦克… - 米莉,我们走
Mike- Milly, come on. Let's go.
伙计,给我滚出我房♥子
Dude, whoa, whoa, whoa. Get the fuck out of my house.
我不会让她这么跟你留在这,你♥他♥妈♥给我冷静点
I'm not gonna leave her like this with you. Calm the fuck down.
米莉,让他滚出去好吗?
Milly, will you tell him to get the fuck out of the house?
米莉,我们走
Milly, let's go. Whoa! Ho!
操!
Fuck! Babe-
我不想跟你打什么架
Fuck this, dude. I'm not fucking fighting.
我他妈不想… - 麦克!
I'm not fucking doing- Mike!
麦克!
Fuck! Mike!
别打了!停下!
Stop it! Stop!
伍德罗
Woodrow.
擦!停下来!
Fuck! Stop it!
操蛋
Fuck this.
好吧
All right.
想跟我进去吗?
Wanna go in there with me?
我想我进去的话会把两个人都杀掉
I think if I go in there, I'm gonna kill both of them.
好吧,我很快就回来
Okay. I'll only be a minute.
在家吗?
Hello?
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
我能和你聊会儿吗?
Can I talk to you for a second?
说吧
Go ahead.
(“美杜莎”传说)
喂
Hello?
好,我马上回去
Okay. Yeah. I'll be right there.
今天真♥他♥妈♥见鬼
Today has been too fucking weird, man.
过去的几周都太见鬼了
Dude, the last couple days have been too fucking weird.
我在看…他们给了我一堆纸
I was reading— They gave me this stack of papers,
电影精选列表