我会把你打得屁滚尿流
if you don't apologize to her right now.
伍德罗,说真的,我们走吧
Woodrow, let's go, seriously.
混♥蛋♥
Holy shit.
应该是我在吐才对
I was the one that was supposed to get sick.
对
Yeah.
事情比我预想的糟多了
That didn't go as well as I thought it would.
嗯
Mmm.
好了
Okay.
你还好吧 - 嗯
Are you okay? Mm-hmm.
你在哪儿学会那样打架的,先生
Mmm. Where did you learn to fight like that, mister?
去你的
Fuck you.
随便了,你妹的
Whatever, dude. Fucking badass.
嘿,怎么了,美女? - 嗨,麦克
Oh, hey. What's up, Courtney? Hi, Mike.
进来吧 - 谢谢
Come on in. Thanks.
干啥呢?
What ya doing?
一会儿有几个人来做客
Uh, just having some people over little later,
我在做菜 - 酷
so I'm cooking. Cool.
有趣 - 嗯
Fun. Yeah.
你最近有看到米莉吗?
So, have you seen Milly lately?
没
No.
你知道她去哪了吗?
Do you know where she is by any chance?
她和某男生私奔了
Yeah. She ran off with some dude.
伍德罗?
Woodrow?
对,就是那个伍德罗
Yeah, Woodrow. That guy.
她,呃,昨天在电♥话♥上留言
She, uh, left a message on the machine yesterday.
她说什么了?
What did she say?
她在德克萨斯还是什么鬼地方
She's in Texas or some shit.
天知道
God knows.
我希望她能及时回来
I hope she gets back in time.
即使她没有回来,你们还是可以来参加派对
You guys can still come over and party even if she's not back yet.
我还住在这里
I still live here too.
话说我又帮她垫了房♥租
Speaking of which, I paid her rent again.
擦
Tsk.
嗯…
Um-
你做的是什么?
What are you making?
熏香肠
Smokies.
熏香肠?
Smokies?
对,就是熏香肠,真的很好吃
Yeah. Smokies. They're really good.
就是那种法兰克福小香肠?
They're just, like, little tiny wieners?
对 - 真的?
Yes. Really?
小热狗 - 这就是你为朋友准备的
Little hot dogs. That's what you chose to make for your friends...
小熏肠 - 对
little wieners. Yeah.
有意思的主意
That's an interesting choice.
我很喜欢你这条围裙 - 谢谢
And I really like this apron too. Thank you. Okay.
很能衬托你眼睛的颜色 - 再见
It really brings out your eye color. Bye.
- 漂亮的水蓝色 - 出去,我现在不想看到你
A nice teal. Get outta here. I will see you—
嘿,没准你也可以为我的生日做些熏香肠
Hey, maybe you can make those Smokies for my birthday.
- 或许会的 - 或许我可以先尝一块…
Maybe I will. Maybe I should try one just to—
不许碰,你现在走我就答应给你做
No, don't touch. If you leave, I'll make them for you.
真的? - 我保证,但请你现在走
Really? I promise. But go.
蕾拉,我们走
Come on, Layla. Let's go.
嘟嘟嘟
Doodily-do
当我慢慢地漫步
When I doodily-do
我会
And I—
慢慢地漫步在漫漫人生
I doodily-do when I doodle my doodle
人潮中我们虚度人生
All us diddle when I get pushed up the middle
任性小姐!
Miss Thing!
你感觉脸怎样? - 嗯?
How's your face feel? Hmm?
还行
Oh, it's not bad.
你的眼睛肿得真大
Your eye is really swollen.
没那么肿
It's not that swollen.
你疯了
You're crazy.
看上去帅气吗?
Mmm. Does it look cool?
啥,你装疯吧?
What, you acting crazy?
不,我在说我的眼睛
No, my eye.
很有神
Yeah, it's pretty tough.
好吧
Okay.
很好 - 你为什么不停地说这个
This is nice. Why do you keep saying that?
我不知道,因为就是很好
I don't know. 'Cause it is.
你好可爱
You're so cute.
嗯,谢谢
Mmm. Thank you.
你也很可爱
You're pretty cute too.
嗯
Mmm.
嗯
这真的确实很好
This is nice though.
嗯
Mmm.
你有男朋友吗?
Do you have a boyfriend?
嗯?
What?
我不知道
I don't know.
你认为我要有男朋友还会和你出来鬼混?
Do you think that I would be on this trip with you if I had a boyfriend?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想我的意思是,我希望没有
I mean, I hope not, I guess.
傻瓜,我没有
I don't have a boyfriend, silly.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
我想你会成为我的女朋友吧?
I think you might be my girlfriend someday, yeah?
嗯…这就是你表白的方式?
Um, is that your way of asking me to be your girlfriend?
不知道,也许是
Um, I don't know. Maybe.
你一定不想我做你的女朋友
You don't want me to be your girlfriend.
事实上我会想的
I think I might, actually.
不,你不想
No, you don't.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
因为
Because.
因为什么?
Because why?
事情会变糟的
Things will go bad.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
因为总是这样
Because that's always what happens.
我会伤害你,而且不由自主
I'll hurt you, and I won't be able to help it.
哦?为什么不是最后我伤害了你?
Oh, how do you know I won't end up hurting you?
我觉得不会
I doubt it.
我很坚强的,你知道吗?
I'm pretty tough, you know?
我知道,我知道
I know, I know.
你不会伤害到我的
You're not gonna hurt me.
好吧
Okay.
你好 - 嗨
Hello. Hi.
请给我一包阿司匹林
Can I get a pack of aspirin, please?
阿司匹林 - 对
Aspirin. Yes.
哦,抱歉,撞到你了
Oh, excuse me. I'm walking.
我能要那个黄色的吗?
Oh, actually, can I get the yellow one?
黄色的 - 哦,抱歉,撞到你了
Yellow. Oh, excuse me. I'm walking. Sorry. Excuse me.
艾登,请你别骚扰我的顾客,好吗?
Aiden, can you quit harassing my customers, please?
艾登!你妹的
Aiden! You asshole.
天哪,我还以为是个神经病
My God, I thought you were some crazy weirdo.
我就是神经病 - 你在这干啥?
I am some weirdo. What are you doing here?
我就住在附近 - 哦,抱歉
I just live around the corner. Oh. Sorry.
谢谢,谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
你有伍德罗或米莉的消息吗?
So have you heard from Woodrow or Milly?
有,他们去了德克萨斯
Yeah, I did, actually. Apparently they went to Texas.
德克萨斯?真的?
Texas? Really? Mm-hmm.
诡异
Mm-hmm. Weird.
他们星期三之前不会回来
They're not gonna get back till Wednesday.
星期三,真棒
Wednesday. Sweet. Yeah.
米莉不在我很烦
Except I'm, like, really bored without Milly around.
是吗? - 对
Yeah? Yeah.
所以你给我打电♥话♥
Then you called,
但你只是要找米莉
but then you were just looking for Milly, so...
拜托,我是在找伍德罗,我保证
Hey, come on. I was looking for Woodrow, seriously.
我是说,奇怪,我确实问你要了电♥话♥
No, I mean, it was weird. I did ask for your number.
但不知道该不该给你打
I wasn't sure if I should call.
我给你电♥话♥了呀 - 我知道,我知道
Well, I gave you my number. I know, I know, I know.
然后第二天早上我醒来时在想
电影精选列表