要我签字
uh, that I had to sign,
关于他们对我做了什么的文件
and there was all this stuff about what they did to me while I was here.
我脑袋都要炸了
Yeah? And my brain is swollen,
所以我可能在梦中死掉,绝对
so I might die in my sleep or something, apparently.
见鬼
Holy shit.
这辆车真疯狂
This car is fucking crazy.
我知道
I know.
等等,我没弄懂
Wait. I'm confused.
我知道你要辆车
Well, I knew you needed a car, so...
所以我想,我给你辆坦克 这样以后就不用担心你了
figured I get you a tank and then I wouldn't have to worry about you.
去,这就是我们要的那辆车
Holy shit, dude. This could be the car.
这就是那辆车
Dude, this is gonna be the car. Ohh.
没用的东西真是什么用途都没有
Fucking thing doesn't do anything anyways.
这地方真♥他♥妈♥乱
This place is a fucking mess, dude.
你能整整我的床吗?
Can you fix my bed?
好,没问题
Oh, yeah. No. Totally.
我来拿你的车
I'm coming to take your car...
然后干掉你,杀了你
and destroy you and take your life.
谁啊?
Hello?
嘿 - 科特妮
Hey. It's Courtney.
伍德罗,感觉怎么样
Woodrow. How's it going?
不错,你打哪里来?
Good. Where did you come from?
我家
Just from my house.
有群人,在那里呃,喝酒
There's, um, some people over there, drinking. Oh.
但我想来这看看你怎么样了
But I wanted to come over here and see how you were doing.
好吧,噢
Oh, yeah. Aw.
想进来吗? - 嗯
Do you want to come in? Yeah.
抱歉这里很乱 - 没事
Um, sorry it's a mess in here. That's okay.
希望没把你恶心到 - 不会
Hope it doesn't gross you out. No.
我带酒来了
I brought beer. Oh.
拿着
Here you go.
谢谢 - 没事
Thank you. Sure.
这儿
Here. Oh.
你弄好了? - 弄好了
You got it? I got it.
好
Okay.
我不知道该为什么干杯
To what, I don't know.
Mmm.
Um,
你知道我只是想…
you know, I just wanted to-
只是想告诉你,我对…
I just wanted to tell you that I feel really shitty...
米莉这事儿感到很气
about the whole Milly thing.
能帮我个忙吗? - 说
Can you do me a favor? Yeah.
抱抱我好吗?
Will you give me a hug?
好 - 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
没问题 - 很蠢
Of course. It's stupid.
不,这没什么蠢的
No, that's not stupid.
过来
Come here. Mmm.
你在和艾登拍拖?
So you've been hanging out with Aiden?
对
Yeah.
对,算是吧
Yeah, a little bit.
我是说,他现在一团糟
I mean, he's been pretty messed up, you know?
什么都很糟
About everything.
是吗?
Yeah?
你知道,自从…
You know, since-
感觉不错
That feels good.
是吗?
Yeah?
等等,等等
Wait. Wait, wait, wait.
怎么了?
What?
呃,我不知道
Um, I don't know-
我不知道我们这样做对不对
I don't know if we should do this.
为什么不对呢?
Why not?
我不知道
I don't know.
天哪
Oh, my God.
好了!起来晒太阳吧,亲爱的!
All right! Rise and shine, sweetheart!
该起床了
Time to get up.
现在不是消沉的好小伙子睡觉的时间了
No time for depressed, brain-damaged, sweet dudes to be lying around.
拜托
Come on.
今天有得忙的
We've got a big day.
你个混♥蛋♥
You asshole.
Mmm. Ahh!
好
Ah. All right.
一切都会顺利的,我想好了一堆计划
Okay. It's gonna be easy. I got a bunch of projects for us.
记住,今早不要靠近这个无趣的地方
Notice. Got back from the muffler place this morning,
他们在这里装了后灾变时代的排气管
where they installed those amazing new post-apocalypse exhaust pipes.
哇哦 - 还有
Oh, wow. And, dude,
我在网上找到了一个卖♥♥烟幕的地方
I found this place online that sells smoke screen.
还找到了一个防爆气缸
I got an explosion-proof gas tank,
高压水泵…
high-pressure hydraulic pump...
用来把燃料注入排气管里
that's gonna inject fuel into the exhaust pipes,
产生强大的火焰去烧我们的敌人
creating huge flames to burn our enemies.
你真辛苦哪
Holy shit. You've been busy.
你也许注意到了还有个地方没漆好 - 别担心
You might notice a new paintjob. Don't worry.
还没完呢,我会让它看上去不错 - 哦,天哪
It's not done yet. It's gonna look good. Oh, my God.
哦!还有这个车罩的涡轮增压风箱
Oh! And this turbocharger blower kit for the hood...
还有这些酷毙了的传送带和滑轮…
with sweet belts and pulleys and shit, but...
这是特别订货,所以一时半会儿还见不到
it's on special order, so we might not see it for a while.
哇哦,真是,呃…好多东西
Wow. That's, um— That's a lot of stuff.
我知道,我花了很多时间做这些
I know. I've had a lot of time on my hands, dude.
你想先做什么?
What do you want to start with?
Um,
我觉得应该先处理火焰
I think we should do the flames.
我也这么想
That's what I was thinking.
啊哦
Uh-oh.
你包里有枪吗?
Is there a gun in your purse?
有啊
Yeah.
真枪?
Is it real?
Mm-hmm.
能看看吗?
Can I see it?
当然能
Okay. Sure.
真是把大枪
This is a really big gun.
对
Mmm. Yeah.
说真的,请别 - 如果我扣下扳机
Seriously, though, please don't- So if I pulled the trigger...
等等,如果我现在扣下扳机,它会开火?
Wait. If I pulled the trigger right now, it would go off?
对 - 然后我会死?
Yes. And I would be dead?
你会爆头而死
You would shoot yourself in the head and be dead.
好吧,我的脸感觉到了里面的叮叮声
Okay... My face feels like it's tingling right now.
伍德罗…好了,够了…
Woodrow... Okay. That's-
抱歉
Sorry.
你进医院时真是一切都乱套了
It was pretty messed up when you were in the hospital, man.
呃…对
Uh, yeah.
对,真见鬼
Yeah, it was pretty weird.
你的情况糟透了
You were pretty messed up,
嘟哝着各种奇怪的话
mumbling all sorts of weird crap.
酷吗?
Was it awesome?
不,一点都不
No, dude, it wasn't awesome.
应该叫可怕
It was actually terrible.
我们围着你坐着,超级尴尬
We were all sitting around, super awkward.
没人知道该说什么
No one knew what to say.
然后
Then, like,
每个人都他妈开始哭起来
everyone just started fucking crying, man.
真见鬼
It was pretty weird.
把那个扳手给我
Dude, can you hand me that screwdriver?
好吧,我自己来拿
It's okay. I got it.
你还好吧?
You all right?
嗯?
Huh?
要酒吗? - 哦,你好
Drinks? Oh, hello.
对,给我们一瓶
Um, yes. We would like a bottle...
索…玛…乐
of the "Claw du Bwah."
嗯?
Excuse me?
呃…一瓶“索诺玛乐”?
Um, bottle of "Clothes du Boys"?
你是说索诺玛黑品乐葡萄酒? - 对!索诺玛黑品乐葡萄酒
You mean Clos du Bois? Yes! Clos du Bois.
对,就是那个
That's what it is. That's the one.
这是法国酒,而且是单子上最便宜的
电影精选列表