We could get fucking trashed on drugs...
在谁也不知道的地方
in the middle of nowhere...
开150码裸奔在高速路上
and drive 150 miles an hour, naked, down the freeway,
打开车窗,用散♥弹♥枪♥向那些路牌射击
and hang out the windows, shooting shotguns at freeway signs...
还有那些历史地标…
and fucking historical landmarks...
还有他♥娘♥的♥野兔
and fucking jackrabbits.
我们可以做些兔肉干…
Dude, we could make some jackrabbit jerky...
还有兔皮的肩披…
and jackrabbit shoulder pads...
配我们的新皮夹克
for our new leatherjackets.
伙计
Dude,
你是大块头领主
you're Lord Humungous.
伙计,你就是他妈的大块头领主
Dude, you are fucking Lord Humungous.
你就是他妈的大块头领主!
You are Lord fucking Humungous!
火之主!
The master of fire!
荒原之王!
The king of the wasteland!
大块头领主不会被…
Lord Humungous doesn't get cheated on...
一些蠢贱♥货♥蒙骗
by some stupid bitch.
大块头领主不会说
Lord Humungous doesn't say,
这对你好吗?
"Was it good for you?"
他不会说:谁打来的?
He doesn't say, "Who called,"
或者:你昨晚在哪儿?
or "Where were you last night?"
他不会离开队伍…
And he doesn't leave the fucking gang...
当他陷入爱河
when he falls in love.
没有人告诉他该做什么
Nobody fucking tells Lord Humungous what to do.
他想打人就去打人…
Lord Humungous fights when he wants to fight...
想干女人就去干女人
and fucks when he wants to fuck,
如果没什么可干的了
and when all else fails,
他就一路撞向油槽车
he drives straight into the fucking tanker.
重要的是
The thing is,
大块头领主…
is that Lord Humungous...
牢牢控制着他的女人们
dominates his women,
这些女人就为此爱死他了
and they fucking love him for it.
说真的
Seriously,
我们该离开这儿
we should get out of here.
我们该离开这些鬼东西
We should get away from all this shit.
交一些新朋友,认识一些新事物,比如…
Make new friends and meet people and stuff and, like-
艾登
Aiden,
老子受够了
I fucked up.
老子受不了了
I fucked up.
过来,你个小混♥蛋♥
Come here, you little fuck.
偶尔受受伤挺好的
It's okay that it hurts.
对吧?
Okay?
不是只有你受不了了
You're not the only one who fucked up.
好吗?你要像大块头领主那样开始新生活
Okay? You're getting ready to start your new life as Lord Humungous.
听这首摇篮曲
Hear this lullaby
从你面前走过是不是错了?
Is it wrong to cross your eyes
要知道,我亲爱的
♪Just know, my sweet
你永远是我的宝贝
You'll always be my baby
我的宝贝
Be my baby
你是我的宝贝
You'll be my baby
我会抓紧你
I'll hold your soul
然后轻轻摇动你
And I'll rock you slow
需要我的时候我会在你身边
I'll be there when you need me
摇着你度过黑夜
It's not that hard
没有那么艰难
To rock you through the dark
每首摇篮曲
Every lullaby
都要找到属于它们的夜
Needs to find its night
正因为如此,我们将我们的爱
And so we send our love
投向夜晚
Into the night
你从没离我那么遥远
You're never that far
你从没离我那么遥远
所以我的爱人哪
And so my love
我要把你留在那里
I'll keep you there
噢,留在我心中
Oh, keep you in my heart
事情没那么遭
It's not that bad
别睡得那么伤心
Don't sleep so sad
因为事情没那么遭
'Cause it's not that bad
所以别睡得那么伤心
So don't sleep so sad
电影精选列表