警♥察♥
Police! Police!
布莱克·菲尔德-西维尔 我要以涉嫌严重身体伤害的罪名逮捕你
Blake Fielder-Civil, I'm arresting you on suspicion of causing Grievous Bodily Harm.
不 这全是胡扯 老兄 -并不是 家里有任何毒品吗
Nah, that's bollocks, mate. - No, it's not. Any drugs in the house?
我们都用完了 对吧 -布莱克
I think we done 'em all, didn't we? - Blake...
你们去找找看 麻烦你穿上裤子
Go and have a look, will you? Can you put some pants on, please?
可以吗 -可以
Can I? - Yes.
有没有人能告诉我这到底是怎么回事
Will someone tell me what the fuck is going on, please?
你的丈夫把酒吧老板打到住院
Your husband assaulted a pub landlord and put him in hospital.
他什么都没做
He hasn't done anything!
我们有一名老板颧骨骨折 而且眼眶骨折
A broken cheekbone and a fractured eye socket.
那又怎样 布莱克 我要跟他一起去 布莱克
So what? Blake! I'm going with him! Blake! Blake!
听好 别担心 宝贝 只是个小罪
Listen. Don't worry your head, babe. It's a minor.
我爱你 -听好 别担心
I love you! - Listen, don't worry, yeah?
布莱克 我爱你
Blake! Blake! I love you!
天啊 -布莱克
Fuck's sake! - Blake!
艾米 我爱你 -放开我 让我走
Amy, I love you. - Get the fuck off me! Let go!
快放开我 我不会有事的
Get off me! I'm fine! I'm fine!
那个毒虫要被关两年
The druggie got two years!
我要靠三个男人才能穿上这件连身裙 三个男人
It took me three men to get into this dress. Three.
真搞不懂 女人啊 你们懂的
What's that about? Women, you know, you know.
你们要靠三个男人才能穿上连身裙
It takes you three men, three men to get into a dress,
只有一个男人能帮你脱掉它
only one man to get you out of one.
我的丈夫很快就会出狱了
My husband's gonna be out of jail soon.
是谁在喝倒彩 不 是谁在喝倒彩
Who booed? Nah, who booed?
因为我会找到你
Cos I will find you...
我会找出你的手♥机♥ 进入你的口袋 找出你的手♥机♥
I'll find your phone, I'll go into your pocket, find your phone,
然后发信息给你妈
and I will text your mum.
跟她说你有多没礼貌
Tell her about your bad manners.
因为展现礼貌并不花钱 一点都不花钱
Cos they cost nothing, manners cost nothing.
我们再来一次
Let's try again.
我的丈夫很快就会出狱了
My husband's gonna be out of jail soon.
我要下去一下 -好
I wanna go down. - Yeah.
别告诉我的丈夫 你们别跟我的丈夫说
Don't tell my husband. Don't tell my husband, y'all!
没有人可以介入我和我的男人
Nobody stands in between me and my man
我和琼斯先生
It's me and Mister Jones
这是在搞什么鬼
What kind of fuckery is this?
你害我错过史力克·瑞克的表演
You made me miss the Slick Rick gig
还以为我不爱你
And thought that I didn't love you when I did
不敢相信你这样对我
Can't believe you played me out like that
你不值得我邀请
No, you ain't worth guest list
还有你亲吻的那些女孩
Plus one of all them girls you kissed
你不能再这样继续骗自己
You can't keep lying to yourself like this, like this
不敢相信你这样骗你自己
Can't believe you played yourself like this
统治者是一回事 但还有布里克斯顿
Ruler's one thing, but come Brixton
没有人可以介入我和我的男人
Nobody stands in between me and my man
又是我和布莱克
Cos it's me and Blake again
我们是在搞什么鬼
What kind of fuckery are we?
现在你对我来说微不足道
Nowadays you don't mean dick to me
我也许会让你补偿我
I might let you make it up to me, to me
谁星期六会出场
Who's playing Saturday?
你是在搞什么鬼
What kind of fuckery are you?
除了萨米以外 你是我
Aside from Sammy, you're my...
最爱的犹太黑人
Best black Jew
我可以发誓 我们完了 玩完了
I could swear that we were through, were through
我还在想着你做的事
I still wonder about the things you do
我的命运
Mister Destiny...
9和14
Nine and fourteen
没有人可以介入我和我的男人
Nobody stands in between me and my man
又是我跟布莱克
Cos it's me and Blake again
又是我跟布莱克
Me and Blake again
要我为你泡杯茶吗
You want me to bring you in a cup of tea?
麻烦你了
Yeah. Please.
还好吗
Alright.
你还好吗 还好吗
You're alright, yeah? Yeah?
我们坐下来吧
Shall we sit down, then?
我拿不到货 已经缺货很久了
I can't get any gear. There's been a drought.
我几乎都没在吸毒了 除了大♥麻♥
I'm practically clean, except for weed.
我甚至不喜欢大♥麻♥ -不
I don't even fucking like weed. - No.
听起来好糟 -这种苦日子马上就要结束了
Sounds bad. - Oh, well, not long to go, now.
很快就会结束了
Well, it'll go quick.
你说起来倒容易 毕竟你在外面享乐
That's easy for you to say, you're out there having fun.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我的脸每天都会上报纸 因为报道里有你
My face is getting shoved in the papers every day cos you're in them.
看来你都出城跟其他人厮混
It seems like you're out on the town with every Tom, Dick and Harry.
什么事都没发生 宝贝
Nothing's going on, baby.
他们说你的癫痫又发作了 -对
They said you had another fit. - Yeah.
我正要告诉你这件事
I was obviously gonna tell you about it.
我看每日邮报就够了 上面写你差点挂掉
I get everything I need from the Daily Mail. It said you nearly died.
这是我最害怕的一件事情
That's one of my worst fears, you know.
就是牧师跑来我的牢房♥说你挂了
The chaplain comes into my cell, tells me that you're dead.
外面的人都认为你现在这副样子
Everyone out there thinks that you're the way you are now...
都是我害的
...cos of me.
我不会做任何我不想做的事
Well, I don't do anything I don't wanna do.
对 但世人在责备我
Yeah, but the rest of the world is blaming me.
总之 正如他们所说 我突然想通了
Anyway... I've had a moment of clarity, as they say.
真的吗 -对
Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
对 我们不能在一起
Yeah, we can't be together.
我想要离婚
I want a divorce.
什么
What?
这里的辅♥导♥员说我们是有毒的依附关系
The counsellor in here told me what we are is toxic co-dependents.
所以我们抢着把自己搞得一团乱 让对方觉得自己很糟糕
So, we compete to fuck ourselves up and make the other one feel like shit.
就是在互相较劲之类的
Like... "anything you can do, I can do better" type thing,
比如说嗑药 自残
like drugs and self-harm.
我来这里之后就没再自残了 艾米
I've not cut myself once since being in here, Amy.
这说明了什么 -我哪知道
Was does that tell you? - I dunno.
你的剃刀太钝了 你不能把错全怪在我身上
What, your fucking razor's blunt. You can't blame everything on me.
我们是毒虫 艾米
We're drug addicts, Amy.
但我也得对抗其他的鸟事 譬如你的酗酒和暴食症
I've got to fight all the other shit, too, like your boozing and bulimia,
粉丝 巡演 该死的米奇
fans and tours, fucking Mitch.
我怎样都赢不了 对吧 -什么叫做赢
I can't fucking win, can I? - What are you talking about, 'winning'?
布莱克 重点不在于赢
Blake, it's not about winning.
而是我们
It's about us.
这正是问题所在 艾米 就是我们
That's the fucking problem, Amy. Us.
布莱克 -我想要重新开始 好吗
Blake... - I just need a fresh start, yeah?
过点正常人的生活 -胡扯
Some fucking normality. - Bullshit!
天啊 -胡扯 布莱克 你知道的
For fuck's sake. - Bullshit, Blake! And you know it.
你知道的
You know it.
我在你的口袋里 布莱克 直到永远 -先生
I'm in your pocket, Blake, forever. - Guv!
就是这样
That's the way it is.
布莱克 -坐下
Blake! - Sit down!
下午去什么好地方 艾米
Off anywhere nice this afternoon, Amy?
你的罗密欧还好吗
How's Romeo, then?
他没在吸毒了
He's clean.
什么意思 -我不想聊这件事
What do you mean? - I don't wanna talk about it.
可以去一下苏豪区吗
Can we go to Soho, please?
要做什么
What for?
我很想她
I really miss her.
可以进去吗
Are we okay to go in?
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
空气中弥漫着这个地方的味道
It's in the air. The smell of this place.
什么
What?
让人彻底沉醉
Total intoxication.
我能感受到奶奶在这里
I can feel Nan's presence in here.
她一定会很以你为荣的 女儿 -不
She'd be so proud of you, honey. - No.
不 如果她知道我跟他们一样
No, she'd have knocked my block off by now,
她现在一定会揍死我的
if she knew I was one of them.
什么叫做跟他们一样
One of what?
就是成瘾 爸
An addict, Dad.
你是那种人吗
What, is that what you are, then?
我只是从来都没听过你这么说
It's just I've never heard you use that word before, that's all.
电影精选列表