真扯
Madness, man.
我跟艾米·怀恩豪斯一起打台球
I'm playing pool with Amy Winehouse,
听着我最爱的艾米·怀恩豪斯歌♥曲
listening to my favourite Amy Winehouse song,
在我身边的人就是 艾米·怀恩豪斯
with... Amy Winehouse.
今天真是无比美妙的一天
Can this day get any more scintillating?
幸运总是突然降临 小子
Never know your luck, son.
我现在就得认识你
I gotta know you now
我们可能永远都不会再见了
We may never meet again
我想知道你的现在与过去
I gotta know you now and then...
真的吗 -我领先你了
Oh, really? - Yeah, I'm beating you.
就差一点点
Ooh, so close!
你还没有出局
I'm not ruling you out
我只是怀疑
I'm just in doubt
怀疑你口中的自己
As to what you say you're all about
对 我现在得认识你
Yeah, I gotta know you now
我们可能不会再见了
We may never meet again
我现在得让你看看
I've gotta show you now
性感高跟鞋 -天啊 又来了
'Fuck Me Pumps.' - Oh, God, here we go.
性感高跟鞋很好听 -谢谢
'Fuck Me Pumps' is off its head, yeah. - Thank you.
就跟原唱一样
Like its author.
那是当然的 -那是当然的
Obviously. - Obviously.
每次都让我笑到不行 -我喜欢 我喜欢笑到不行
But it has me in stitches every time. - I like that, I like stitches.
你空空的大钱包 -天啊
With your big empty purse... - Oh, my God!
每况愈下
Every week it gets worse
至少你的胸部比她的值钱
At least your breasts cost more than hers
不过不太符合女权主义 -怎么说呢
Not... not very feminist, though. - Well, I don't know...
我不喜欢女孩装笨 浪费自己的潜力
I just don't like girls being silly, wasting their potential.
还有爱听独♥立♥音乐的瘦小男孩 他们都自以为是皮特·多赫提
Same as skinny indie boys that pretend they're Pete Doherty.
冷静点
Easy.
总之 我不是女权主义者 我太喜欢男生了
Anyway, I'm not a feminist. I like boys too much.
这当然是玩笑话
I'm just joking, obviously.
总之 你知道我的职业了 那你呢
Anyway, you know what I do. What do you do?
我是影片制♥作♥助理
I am a video production assistant.
所以你会泡茶
So, you make tea?
不 我不泡茶的 怀恩豪斯 我会泡最好的茶
No, I don't make tea, Winehouse. I make the best tea.
太棒了 我爱茶 要不要来我家为我泡杯茶
Amazing. I love tea. Will you come over and make me a brew?
好啊 你住哪 -康登镇的杰弗瑞小街
Okay. Yeah. Where do you live? - I live in Jeffrey's Place, Camden Town.
我知道那里 那里很不错
I know it, yeah. It's nice.
你住哪
Where do you live?
我现在过着在别人家借宿的日子
Erm... sort of sofa surfing at the moment.
我正处于过渡期 对
I'm in between a couple of things, like... yeah.
我喜欢折磨自己
I like to sabotage myself.
懂吗 不能说是喜欢 就是乐在其中
Do you know what I mean? Not even like, just enjoy.
好 我能理解
Yeah. I get that.
我喜欢你的风格 怀恩豪斯 -真的吗
I like your style, Winehouse. - Oh, yeah?
对 你会怎么称呼 怀恩豪斯风格
Yeah. Yeah. What do you call it, then, the Winehouse style?
说不上来 就是有点复古 不是吗
Dunno. It's a bit vintage, innit?
有点不合时宜 不是吗
A bit of an anachronism, aren't I?
就像老派女孩 但活在现代
You know, like an old school girl but living now.
是啊 没错 挺深奥的
Right. Yeah. Deep.
但你不觉得旧时光的事物比较好吗
Don't you think things actually were better, though, in the olden days?
没错 -我是讲真的
Totally. - That saying is actually true.
比如说更好的电影 音乐
Like better films, better music.
更好的书 就像费里尼 -费里尼 没错
Better books, like Fellani... Fellini. - Fellini, yeah.
杜鲁门·卡波特
Truman Capote...
披头士 -披头士 特别人物合唱团
Er... The Beatles. - The Beatles. The Specials.
说不上来 他们是老歌♥手了
I mean, I dunno, they're old.
以现在来说是有点老了 -有一点
Well, a little bit, now. - A little bit.
我最爱的作家是像布可夫斯基这样的人 亨特·S·汤普森
My favourite writers are people like, you know, Bukowski, Hunter S Thompson,
他们能真正展现出生活有多么丑陋
people that can actually show you how fucking ugly life is.
不把自己灌醉实在是太傻了 懂我的意思吗
You're stupid if you don't drink yourself silly, d'you know what I mean?
是啊 你知道香格里拉吗
Yes. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Do you know The Shangri-Las?
不知道
No.
什么
What?
干嘛 -艾米 香格里拉啊
What? - Amy, The Shangri-Las.
我没听过
I've never heard of them.
她们是史上最棒的1960年代女子合唱团
Only the best sixties girl band ever.
有种兴奋感 情调 还有该怎么形容呢
All, like, excitement, atmosphere... How can I put this?
情绪波动
...emotional turbulence.
说得好 -谢谢 等我一下
Hmm, nicely put. - Thank you. Hold that, hold that.
我的家人总是
My folks were always...
她真的在跟他约会吗 -喔 她来了 问她吧
'Is she really going out with him?' - 'Well, there she is. Let's ask her.'
贝蒂 你戴着吉米的戒指吗
'Betty, is that Jimmy's ring you're wearing?'
天啊 跟他一起兜风一定很棒 今天放学后他会来接你吗
'Gee, it must be great, riding with him. Is he picking you up after school today?'
顺道一提 你在哪里遇见他的
'By the way, where'd you meet him?'
我在糖果店认识他 -天啊
I met him at the candy store - Oh, my God!
你能想象吗 -是的 我们懂了
'You get the picture?' - 'Yes, we see.'
我就是在那时爱上领头的人
That's when I fell for the leader of the pack
我的家人总是看不起他
My folks were always putting him down
看不起
Down, down
他们说他出身不好
They said he came from the wrong side of town
这句话是什么意思 出身不好
What d'you mean when you say that he came from the wrong side of town?
他们说他很坏
They told me he was bad
但我知道他很悲伤
But I knew he was sad
所以我才爱上领头的人
That's when I fell for the leader of the pack...
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我只是在跟艾米一起听香格里拉的歌♥
I was just doing a bit of Shangri-Las with Amy.
这位是歌♥手艾米
This is Amy, the singer.
对 就是我本人 你好
Yeah. That's me. Hello.
这位是贝姬
This is Becky.
我们走吧 我好饿
Let's go. I'm hungry.
晚点见 跟你聊得很愉快
See you later. It was nice chatting.
布莱克
What... Blake?
别忘了茶的事 好吗
Don't forget that cup of tea, yeah?
很美的高跟鞋 贝姬
Nice pumps, Becky.
该死 朱尔斯 吓我一跳
Fucking hell, Jules. Scared me.
你又不舒服了吗
Sick again, are we?
是啊 喝了太多酒
Yeah, way too much to drink.
是啊 想当然是酒害的
Yeah, it's the drink, obviously.
我一直被你的呕吐声吵醒
I'm being woken up all the time by you puking whatever up.
我在度假 -但我早上还有工作
I'm on holiday, aren't I? - Yeah, but I got work in the morning.
好吧 我会吐得小声点
Alright. I'll be sick quieter.
不让自己喝到吐不是更好
How about not being sick?
今晚我认识了一个人 朱尔斯
I met someone tonight, Jules.
真的吗 -对
Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
我们很合拍
We got on...
非常合拍
...like, really got on.
不过就只有喝几杯酒 没别的了
Just had a few drinks, though, you know, nothing else.
他有一双最迷人的蓝眼睛
He had the most gorgeous blue eyes.
有一瞬间 我们四目相交 就是
There was a moment when we just looked at each other, you know.
无须言语 我们只是
No words needed, we just...
与彼此融为一体
...melted into each other.
不会令人觉得尴尬
No embarrassment.
感觉好温暖 -是啊
Just felt so... warm. - Yeah.
你说他叫什么名字 -布莱克
What did you say his name was? - Blake.
布莱克
Blake?
犹太人 -我没问 但不是
Jewish? - Didn't ask, but no.
你怎么知道
Well, how do you know?
他有很多刺青
He had loads of tattoos.
你也是
Well, so have you!
你带回家吃晚餐的那个帅气经纪人呢
What happened to that lovely manager you brought back for dinner?
很不错的犹太男孩
A nice Jewish boy.
尼克 -对
Nick? - Yeah.
他不是我的菜 奶奶
He's not really my type, Nan.
你很有挑坏男孩的眼光 艾米·怀恩豪斯
You've got an eye for the bad boys, Amy Winehouse.
他看起来没那么坏
He didn't seem 'bad bad'.
他放香格里拉的歌♥给我听
He played me The Shangri-Las.
很好听的
What a sound!
害我差点在酒吧哭出来 -好
Nearly had me crying in the pub. - Yeah...
我记得她们
I remember them.
电影精选列表