只有我在瞎着急
I know that bothers you.
天啊
Oh, God.
艾米
Amy!
吸一口大♥麻♥烟就跟喝茶没两样
Having a spliff's like having a cup of tea!
你不是没在嗑药吗 -我没有 那是大♥麻♥
I thought you didn't do drugs. - I don't. It's weed!
那是毒品
It's drugs!
你现在嗑嗨了吗 -没有
Are you high now? - No.
艾米 -没有啦
Amy? - No!
你们迟到45分钟了 -这要怪艾米
You're three quarters of an hour late. - That's a result for Amy.
不能让这群人枯等 -为什么 他们有这么重要吗
You can't keep these people waiting, Amy. - Why? They too important to wait?
第一 没错 第二 对 你的薪水是他们付的
One, yes, and two, yes. They pay your wages.
我说过我不在乎钱
I told you before, Nick, I don't care about the money.
米奇也会一起来吗
Is Mitch joining us?
别看我 米奇·怀恩豪斯可以为所欲为
Don't look at me. Mitch Winehouse does what he wants.
还有他是我爸 不是吗
Plus, he's my dad, isn't he?
大家好
Hello, boys.
我要大大地恭喜你横扫各大奖项
Erm... huge, huge, huge kudos off the back of the awards circuits.
入围全英音乐奖 黑人原创音乐奖 水星音乐奖
The Brit nominations, the MOBOs, Mercury Prize,
还有想当然在艾弗奖大获全胜
and of course the big win at the Ivor's.
是啊 "率真"在英国排行榜冲上第13名
Yeah, erm... 'Frank' peaked at 13 in the UK.
我们本来希望能挤进前十名 但
We were hoping for Top 10, but...
还有杰米·卡伦 凯蒂·玛露和乔丝·史东这么强劲的对手
...strong competition from Jamie Cullum, Katie Melua and Joss Stone.
有鉴于此 我们很遗憾地认为"率真"不会在美国发行
So, in light of that, we unfortunately don't think that 'Frank' will travel to America.
所以计划是让你回到录音室
Yeah, so, the plan is to get you back in the studio...
慢着 慢着
Hang on! Hang on...
你们的意思是"率真"对美♥国♥佬♥来说是烂音乐
You're basically telling me, you think 'Frank' is too crap for the Yanks?
不 他们会喜欢的 我们很确定 -好吧
No, no, they'll love it. We're sure of it. - Alright.
只是他们买♥♥不买♥♥单就很难说了
It's just like, whether they would buy it, is a different thing.
不 抱歉 这实在太扯了 我有发言权吗
No, sorry. This is bollocks. Do I have a say in this?
艾米 我们只有一次机会打进美国市场
Look, Amy, we only get one chance to break the States.
我们认为你的舞台表演有待加强
We think, with just a little bit more work on your stage act...
我的舞台表演
Oh... on my stage act?
麻烦你解释一下我该死的舞台表演
Can you explain that to me, please? My fucking stage act?
在你来之前 我们跟尼克讨论过了
Erm... we were discussing this with Nick before you arrived.
对
Yeah, erm...
就是吉他给人的感觉 有点妨碍到你的表演
So, there's a feeling that the guitar, it's getting in the way of your performance.
我们想让戴尔负责吉他
So, we want to hand the guitar duties to Dale,
让你可以专心唱歌♥
and allow you to concentrate on the singing,
如此一来观众就能有更多的共鸣
so that they audience can connect with you more.
你到底是什么意思 -艾米
What the fuck does that mean? - Amy!
不 你觉得他们现在没产生共鸣吗
No! You don't think they're connecting with me now, Nick?
我们只是想看到你有更多的发挥空间 -我们
We just wanna see more of you on stage. - We?
我认为这值得考虑
I really think it's worth looking at, Amy.
我看到你好几次都背对观众 艾米
I have seen you turning your back on the audience a few times, Amy.
爸
Dad!
你只顾着看你握着吉他的手
You're on stage, staring at your brass bands on the guitar,
你应该是要跟观众分享歌♥曲才对
when you should be sharing the song with the audience.
这叫舞台艺术 听好了 当我唱歌♥时
It's called stage craft. Here, you see me, when I sing...
又来了 -当我唱歌♥时 我一直和观众眼神接触
Oh, here we go. - When I sing, eye contact all the time.
我要让客人感到特别 我是在表演
I'm making the punters feel special, put on a show.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我要说的是他们是专业人士 就听他们的吧
These boys know what they're talking about, so let's listen to 'em, eh?
当你准备好时就能打进美国市场
You can crack the States when you're good and ready,
但事后再来补救就没意义了
but there's no point in shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted.
我说得对不对 -谢谢 米奇 一点都没错
Now, am I right or am I right? - Thank you, Mitch. Precisely.
但在此同时 艾米 去找出你的舞台形象
"But, in the meantime, Amy, go find yourself a stage personality."
不如这样 我去抽根烟
You know what? I'm gonna go for a cigarette.
你们就好好聊聊我在该死的舞台上
You lot can have a good chat about what clown costume
表演时要穿什么小丑装 混账
you want me wearing for my fucking stage act! Pricks!
艾米就是这样
Oh, that's normal Amy behaviour.
该死的凯蒂·玛露 -艾米 拜托你再进去好好谈谈
Katie fucking Melua! - Amy, come back...
不要 我不要
No! No!
我一上台就会很紧张
I get really nervous when I get up on stage.
现在你们的意思就是我没有任何舞台魅力
And now you've basically told me I haven't got any stage presence.
这下可好 还真是有助于我进入状态
Great! That's really gonna help...
滚开 尼克
Oh, fuck off, Nick!
我不是该死的科尔·波特 尼克
I'm not fucking Cole Porter, Nick.
我不是那种一大早起床在午餐前匆匆写出十首畅销歌♥曲的人
I don't wake up in the morning and bang out ten hits by lunch.
我必须活在我的歌♥曲里
I need to live my songs.
那就是我要做的事 -什么
So, that's what I'm gonna go and do. - What?
我要休息一段时间 创作灵感才会再出现
I'm gonna take some time off, so things can actually happen to me again.
到时我或许就会回到你的录音室
Then... maybe, I'll get back in your studio.
所以到时候见吧
So, you know what? See you whenever.
你要去哪 -我要坐地铁回家
Where are you off to, then? - I'll get the Tube back.
我该怎么跟米奇说 -跟他说他就是个大笑话
What are we gonna tell Mitch? - Tell him he's a big fat joke!
敬赢家一杯 战利品
And to the victor... the spoils!
酒保 麻烦来一杯最高级的德国啤酒 现在就要
Barman, a pint of your classiest German lager, please, at the double.
麻烦你
Por favor.
撒钱的大爷
Hey, big spender
各位 吉普赛玫瑰 1赔16 肯普顿马场的开局比赛
Boys! Gypsy Rose, 16-1, early doors at Kempton!
我赌10英镑 谢谢
Cheeky tenner on that, thank you.
吉普赛玫瑰略微领先
Won by a nose did Gypsy Rose.
现在就快乐地花大钱买♥♥酒喝吧
Now, to happily piss it all up the wall.
我喜欢你的刺青
I like your tattoo.
我喜欢你的刺青
I like yours.
快给她一杯酒 她喜欢我的刺青
Get her a drink, quick. She likes my tattoo.
你在喝什么 -迷幻瑞克
What you on? - Rickstasy.
我听过迷幻 但
Ecstasy I've heard of, but...
南方安逸香甜酒加上伏特加 贝礼诗奶酒和香蕉烈酒
Southern Comfort, vodka, Bailey's and banana liqueur.
还有冰块 -没错 别忘了该死的冰块
Over ice. - Yeah, don't forget the fucking ice!
天啊 我光是用想的就醉了 你都听到了吗 吉利
Jesus, I'm pissed just thinking about it. D'you get all that, Gilly?
包在我身上
You got it, mate.
谢谢 -别谢我 感谢吉普赛玫瑰吧
Thank you. - Don't thank me, thank Gypsy Rose.
没错
Yeah.
该死 这是什么
Bloody hell, what's this?
我的啤酒球正在形成一个画面
A vision is forming in my lager-ball.
你的未来清晰可见 小姐
It's very clear what the future holds for you, young lady.
你会喝得烂醉 然后抽很多烟
You're gonna get very drunk and smoke lots of fags.
天啊 那是什么
Fuck me, what's that?
我看到你在回家时拿着
I see a dirty, sweaty, horrible doner kebab
脏兮兮又充满汗味 涂满辣酱的可怕沙威玛
on your way home, with bare chilli sauce.
我不喜欢辣酱 -蜂蜜芥末酱
I don't like chilli sauce. - Honey and mustard, then.
这还可以
More like it.
看吧 搞定 啤酒球从来不会说谎
See, bosh! Lager-ball never lies.
好吧 我要去球池找我的兄弟敲竹杠了 幸会 亲爱的
Right, I'm off to fleece my mates at pool. Nice to meet you, darlin'.
对了 我叫布莱克 -艾米
I'm Blake, by the way. - Amy.
祝你保持好运 艾米
Stay lucky, Amy.
很好
Yes, yes, yes!
现在是什么情况 还好吗
Now, then, how we doing? Alright?
在玩什么 我手头宽裕得很
What we on? What we on? I'm in the bees and honey. Likewise.
还是老样子吗 是吗
Same again? Same again, yeah?
再来一杯 吉利
And again, Gilly!
我要跟赢家比一局
Play the winner.
那就是我
Oh, that'll be me.
排球吧
Rack 'em up, then.
要打美式台球还是英式台球
What rules are we playing, US or UK?
英式台球 永远都是英式台球
UK. Always UK.
在那顶帽子下 你只是个小男孩
You're just a little boy underneath that hat...
你在嘲笑我吗
Are you taking the piss?
什么 这是首好歌♥啊
What? It's a tune.
你以为你可以茶来伸手饭来张口
You think everything gets handed to you free
你在耍我吗 -什么
Are you trying to make a mug out of me? - What?
干嘛 -唱吧
What? - Sing.
不要 -快唱啊
No. - Go on, sing.
唱几句来听听 -你唱啊
A little one. - Do one.
好吧
Alright.
我想知道你的现在与过去
I gotta know you now and then...
好啊
Yes!
很好
Go on.
太扯了
Madness.
电影精选列表