没那个必要
No need.
其他人已经说得很清楚了
Everyone else says it for me.
我们很喜欢 继续演奏啊
We're enjoying that, carry on.
有艾米·怀恩豪斯在看的话就有点难
It's a bit hard with Amy Winehouse watching.
别这么说
Don't say that.
需要有人帮忙伴唱吗
Do you want some help with vocals?
好啊 上台吧
Yeah, come and join us.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
你们应该知道这首歌♥
Should know this one.
对你来说 我是一段感情
For you, I was a flame
爱是一场输掉的比赛
Love is a losing game
你来了
Five-storey fire
我燃起五层楼高的火焰
As he came
爱是一场输掉的比赛
Love is a losing game
一个但愿我没参加的比赛
One I wish I'd never played
我们搞得一团糟
Oh, what a mess we made
这是最后一个画面了
And now the final frame
爱是一场输掉的比赛
Love is a losing game
乐队在演奏 -妈妈只是要喝一杯
Played out by the band - Mummy's gonna get a drink.
爱输了
Love is a losing hand
而且我承受不了
And it was more than I could stand
爱输了
Love is a losing hand...
爸 -是的 女儿
Dad? - Yes, love?
带我去戒瘾吧
Take me to rehab, please.
你是认真的吗
You serious?
走吧
Let's go.
准备好了吗
Ready?
离我的出租车远一点
Get away from my cab! Get away from my cab!
进去吧 女儿
Just get in, love.
滚开 给我滚 滚远一点
Fuck off! Get the fuck out! Will you piss off?
入围年度专辑的有
'For Album of the Year, the nominees are:
喷火战机乐队 文斯·基尔 坎耶·维斯特
'Foo Fighters. Vince Gill. Kan ye West.
还有'回到黑暗'的艾米·怀恩豪斯
'And Amy Winehouse for 'Back To Black'.
得到最佳流行女歌♥手演出奖的是'复原'的艾米·怀恩豪斯
'For Best Female Pop Vocal Performance, Amy Winehouse for 'Rehab'.
年度专辑奖 艾米·怀恩豪斯
'For Record of the Year, Amy Winehouse.
最佳新人奖 艾米·怀恩豪斯
'For Best New Artist, Amy Winehouse.'
艾米·怀恩豪斯今晚不会到场
'Amy Winehouse is not here tonight,
但她会在伦敦通过卫星现场演出
'but she will performing live on satellite from London.
我们很快就会见到她 多谢你们 恭喜你 艾米
'So, we'll see her soon. Thank you very much, congrats, Amy!'
不 不 不
No, no, no
他们试着叫我去强戒 我说 不 不 不
They tried to make me go to rehab, I said: no, no, no
是的 我很黑暗 但当我回来时
Yes, I've been black, but when I come back
你将会明白 明白 明白
You'll know, know, know
我可没时间 而且我爸觉得我没事
I ain't got the time, and if my Daddy think I'm fine
他们试着叫我去强戒 我不愿意去
They tried to make me go to rehab, I won't go, go, go
我宁愿在家陪布莱克
I'd rather be at home with my Blake
我可没有70天的时间
I ain't got seventy days
就说你没有 你没有什么能教我
So, there's nothing, there's nothing you can teach me
没有什么我无法从海瑟薇老师身上学到
That I can't learn from Mister Hathaway
不 我在课堂上没学到什么
No, no, I didn't get it a lot in class
但我知道酒杯不会让我学到教训
But I know it don't come in a shot glass
他们试着叫我去强戒 我说 不 不 不
They tried to make me go to rehab, I said: no, no, no
是的 我很黑暗 但当我回来时
Yes, I've been black, but when I come back
你将会明白 明白 明白
You'll know, know, know
我可没时间 而且我爸觉得我没事
I ain't got the time, and if my Daddy think I'm fine
他们试着叫我去强戒 我不会去的
They tried to make me go to rehab, I won't go, go, go
男人说 为什么你在这里
The man said, "Why do you think you're here?"
我说 我不知道
I said, "I got no idea"
我说 我永远不会失去我的宝贝
Said, "I'll never, never lose my baby"
所以酒瓶永远都在身边
So, I always keep a bottle near
他说 我想你只是忧郁
He said, "I just think you're depressed"
嘿 嘿 这样的我
Hey! Hey, this me...
宝贝
Yeah, baby
还有其他部分
And the rest
他们试着叫我去强戒 我说 不 不 不
They tried to make me go to rehab, I said: no, no, no, no, no, no, no
是的 我很黑暗 但当我回来时
Yes, I've been black, but when I come back
你将会明白 明白 明白
You'll know, know, know
我可没时间 如果我爸觉得我没事
I ain't, I ain't got the time, and if my Daddy think I'm fine
嘿 他们试着叫我去强戒
Hey, they tried to make me go to rehab
我不会去的
I won't go, go, go!
现在我们很荣幸要颁发格莱美年度专辑奖
'And now we're proud to present the Grammy for Record of the Year.
托尼早在1963年就以'心系旧金山'
'This is an award that Tony won back in 1963,
赢得该奖项
'for 'I Left My Heart in San Francisco'.'
娜塔莉在1992年以'永志不忘'赢得此奖
'And Natalie won in 1992 for 'Unforgettable'.'
得奖的是艾米·怀恩豪斯
'And the Grammy goes to... Amy Winehouse!'
艾米
Amy! Amy! Amy! Amy!
你以我为荣吗 妈 -我一直以你为荣
Are you proud of me, Mum? - Oh, I've always been proud of you.
他们要我致词 我不知道该说什么
They want me to say something. I don't know what to say.
只要保持冷静和感谢大家就好了
Just keep calm and thank everybody.
感谢小岛唱片和
Thank you to everyone at Island Records.
EMI音乐出版公♥司♥的每个人
And EMI Publishing.
感谢雷和乔
To Raye-Raye and Joe.
感谢马克·容森和萨拉姆·雷米
To Mark Ronson and Salaam Remi.
感谢我的父母
To my mum and dad.
这是给伦敦的 这座奖是给伦敦的
And for London! This is for London!
因为康登镇不会被烧毁
Cos Camden Town ain't burning down!
艾米 她在那边 太扯了
Amy! Hey, there she is! How ridiculous is this?
五项格莱美奖得主
Five-time Grammy Award winner!
我们要出发了 要一起来吗 -不
Hey, we're heading off. You coming? - No, I...
我再去找你们 -好 没问题
I'll catch you up. - Okay, cool.
你确定 好
You sure? Okay.
看看这些照片上的奶奶
Look at Nan in these photos.
我的偶像
My style icon.
我的人生榜样
My everything icon.
是啊 她真美
Yeah. Gorgeous.
你还好吗 女儿
Are you okay, love?
说真的 我需要好好喝一杯
Could do with a proper drink, to be honest.
我现在要当个乖女孩 对吧
Being a good girl at the moment, aren't I?
你是个很棒的女孩 -是啊
You're being a great girl. - Yeah.
这一点都不简单
Well, it's not fucking easy.
等我们到纽约时 或许可以一起进录音室 合录一首歌♥
When you get to New York, maybe we can get in the studio together, lay a track down.
真的吗 -我们可以用托尼·班奈特的风格
Seriously? - Yeah. We could do 'Fly Me To The Moon'.
唱'带我飞向月球' -我们很擅长
Like Tony Bennett style. - We'd be good at that one.
一定会立刻成为舞曲排行榜冠军的
It'd be number one in the dance tracks in no time.
好 我要眼见为凭 -好
Yeah! I'll believe that when I see it. - Alright.
艾米 -艾米
Amy! - Amy! Amy!
爸 我爱你
Dad? I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too!
对于布莱克再度坐牢 你有任何感想吗
Amy, any message for Blake as he starts his new prison sentence?
对于他的新女友莎拉和他们的新生儿 你有任何感想吗
Any message for his new girlfriend Sarah and their new baby?
她真的在跟他约会吗 -她来了 问她吧
Is she really going out with him? - Well, there she is, let's ask her?
贝蒂 你戴着吉米的戒指吗
Betty, is that Jimmy's ring you're wearing?
天啊 跟他一起兜风一定很棒
Gee, it must be great riding with him
今天放学后他会来接你吗
Is he picking you up after school today?
顺道一提 你在哪里遇见他的
By the way, where'd you meet him?
我在糖果店认识他
I met him at the candy store
他转过身来对我微笑 你能想象吗
He turned around and smiled at me, you get the picture?
是的 我们懂了
Yes, we see
我就是在那时爱上领头的人
That's when I fell for the leader of the pack...
我已经习惯了悔恨
And this regret I got accustomed to
感觉曾经如此圆♥满♥
Once it was so right
我们沉浸其中
When we were at our height
晚上在旅馆等你
Waiting for you in the hotel at night
我知道我还没遇到适合的人
I knew I hadn't met my match
每个我们可以掌握的时刻
Every moment we could snatch
我不知道自己为何如此执迷
I don't know why I got so attached
这是我的责任
It's my responsibility
你什么都不欠我
You don't owe nothing to me
但我却无法一走了之
But to walk away, I have no capacity
电影精选列表