你就是因此成名
And that's your whole claim to fame
一晚都不会错过
Never miss a night
因为你的人生梦想是当足球员的太太
Cos your dream in life is to be a footballer's wife
你不喜欢当达人 你是这样说的
You don't like players, that's what you say
但你真的不介意交一个百万富翁
But you really wouldn't mind a millionaire
那些知名球员 对你一点吸引力都没有
All them big batters, they don't do nothing for you
但你爱有钱男人 身高180以上
But you'd love a rich man six-foot-two or taller...
搞屁啊
What the fuck?
你不只是想要找男人的球迷
You're more than a fan, looking for a man
但你总是遇上一♥夜♥情♥
But you end up with one-night stands
如果能撑过一夜 他也许会成为你的全部
He could be your whole life, if you got past one night...
但总是事与愿违
But that part never goes...
你大可以待到表演结束的
You know, you could've stayed till the end.
只是出来透透气
Just a bit of fresh air, d'you know what I mean?
里面有点闷 -没有人问你
Getting a bit sweaty in there. - No one asked you, did they?
冷静点
Relax!
好 这下可好
Oh, right, nice one.
真是好极了 -那又怎样
Yeah, really nice. - So, what? So, what?
该死的毒虫 连我的表演都懒得看
Fucking cokehead! Instead of watching me.
我又不是专门来看你的 我不是该死的粉丝
I'm not just here to watch you. I'm not a fucking groupie.
我是来玩的
Amy, I'm here to have a good time.
你不喜欢毒品 我能理解 但我喜欢
But you don't like drugs, yeah, I get that, but I do.
老子想吸的话就会吸 认清现实吧
So, if I wanna have a line, I'll have a fucking line. Just deal with it.
来拍张照片吧
Here, get a picture.
放尊重点 下次先问过我
Get some manners, yeah? Try asking next time.
真可悲 不过就是个酒鬼
Sad. Totally wankered.
你还好吗
You alright?
别碰我 -妈的
Don't touch me! - Fuck...
搞什么
Oh, fucking...
布莱克 -别过来
Blake! - Don't.
我不是故意的 我很抱歉 -别过来
Oh, I didn't mean to. I'm sorry. - Don't!
艾米
Amy?
艾米
Amy?
艾米 亲爱的
Amy, love?
什么
What?
我怎么会在这里
What am I doing here?
你在凌晨2点按我家的门铃 整个人狼狈不堪
Well, you rang my doorbell at 02:00am, in a bit of a state.
在随时充满酒精的环境下工作对你没帮助 这样很危险
Doesn't help you going to work surrounded by booze all the time, it's dangerous.
我知道 -真的吗
Yeah, I know. - Do you?
不 艾米
No, Amy.
艾米 查理·帕克过世的时候 他们以为他是60岁 结果他只有35岁
Amy, you know when Charlie Parker died, they thought he was 60 and he was 35,
你知道这样很危险吗
so, do you know it's dangerous?
我知道 奶奶
Yes, Nan.
我去帮你弄点蛋 亲爱的
Gonna make you some eggs, alright, love?
去冲个澡吧
You have a shower.
你浑身酒气和烟味
Cos you stink of booze and fags.
不 那是我的香水 奶奶 香奈儿酒吧号♥
No, that's just my perfume, Nan. Chanel Number Pub.
不 谢了
No, thanks.
我很想你 -真的吗
Really missed you. - Yeah?
你去哪了 -我在乔伊家过夜
Where have you been? - Just kipping at Joey's.
我很抱歉 布莱克 -搞屁啊 艾米
I'm really sorry, Blake. - What the fuck, Amy?
我懂 这要怪那该死的女孩 她逼得我不得不发飙
I know. But it was that fucking girl, she just pushed me over the edge.
你总是在发飙 所以不需要人逼你
Yeah, well, you're always on the edge, so it don't take much to push you over.
我无法跟那样的你沟通 你会开始拳打脚踢
I can't talk to you when you're being like that, you start hitting and scratching.
我知道 -我不是该死的哈巴狗 艾米
Yeah, I know. - I'm not a fucking lapdog, Amy.
我知道 -我才不在乎你有没有拿到全英音乐奖
I know that. - I don't give a fuck if you won a Brit Award.
是艾弗奖 但我知道 -我才不要为你
Well, it was an Ivor, but I know. - I'm gonna let you blame me...
不做音乐的事背锅 听清楚了没
...about not making music, you listening?
要不要做音乐随便你 老子不在乎 懂吗
Go and make music, if you want. Or don't, I don't care. Yeah?
反正你大概也会跟名人一起私奔
Probably run off with someone famous, anyway.
什么 -跟名人一起私奔
What? - Run off with someone famous.
名人都是这样 一起私奔
That's what famous people do, run off with each other.
布莱克 我才不在乎名气那套
Blake... I don't care about the fame game.
那不是我的作风
It ain't me.
我们不如就到此为止
We might as well call it now. Yeah?
什么意思 -这样下去是行不通的
Call what? - It's not gonna work.
布莱克 别这样 -你有你的事业
Blake, don't. - No. There's your career...
而我却喜欢嗑药
The fact I like taking drugs...
看着我的脸 艾米
Look at my fucking face, Amy!
你到底要我说什么 布莱克 我很抱歉
What do you want me to say, Blake? I'm sorry.
没错 我就是个糟糕的酒鬼 那个该死的女孩
Yeah, I'm a fucking horrible drunk. That fucking girl...
我动手 是因为我很生气和不爽
I got viol... I was angry, I was upset.
那我们怎么办
So, where does that leave us, then?
我怎么办 更多的割伤和瘀青
Where does it leave me? More cuts, more bruises...
你不会停止喝酒 对吧
Cos you're not gonna stop drinking, are you?
不会
No.
你要做什么随便你 但别把我扯进去
Just do whatever you gotta do, Amy, but it's without me.
别这样 你要干嘛 -我依旧是你的朋友
Stop! What are you doing? - I'm still your mate.
你才不是我该死的朋友 布莱克 你不是我的朋友
You're not my fucking mate, Blake! You're not my mate!
你是我的心跳和灵魂 我爱你
You're my fucking heartbeat, you're my soul. I love you!
而你爱我 别再说这种话了 你会把我弄哭的
And you love me. Stop doing this, you're gonna make me cry!
我要跟贝姬复合
I'm getting back with Becky.
或是打算复合 所以 我们就到此为止了
Or trying to, so... Just fucking leave it, yeah?
艾米
Amy?
艾米 快开门 艾米
Amy, open the door! Amy?
可以让我进去吗
Amy, can you let me in?
艾米 -闭嘴
Amy? - Shut up...
好 尼克 我一定是睡着了
Alright, Nick... I must've fell asleep.
昨晚玩很凶 对吧 你还好吗
Big night, was it? You okay?
要不要喝点水
Do you want some water?
天啊 让我看看 -干嘛
Fucking hell. Let me see this. - What?
我要叫救护车 -干嘛 尼克
I'm calling an ambulance. - What? Nick!
你没看到头上的伤吗
Have you seen your head?
我一定是摔倒了 不用叫救护车 我没事
I must've fallen over. I don't need an ambulance, I'm alright.
你明明就有事 艾米 看看这里哪里像是没事的样子
You're not alright, Amy. Look around. None of this is alright.
我要打给米奇 -尼克
Right, I'm calling Mitch. - Nick!
紧急救援中心或米奇 要选哪个
Look, 999 or Mitch. Which is it?
她发飙的事情已经传遍康登镇
There's stories about her kicking off all over Camden.
揍人 茱丽叶搬出去 情况变得很混乱
About her punching people. Juliette's moved out, it's got so chaotic.
我不知道这件事
I didn't know that.
我一大早就接到艾米的电♥话♥ 因为她在镇上迷路了
I get Amy calls in the early hours because she's lost somewhere in town.
她是因为喝得烂醉才迷路的 我们得想想办法 因为
Okay, she's lost, because she's paralytic. We need to do something about it cos...
不 继续说 我们要想什么办法
No, go on. What do we need to do?
你必须去戒瘾中心 -真的吗
You need to go to a rehabilitation centre. - Oh, yeah?
对 立刻就去 -去死吧 尼克
Yes. Now. - Fuck off, Nick.
爸 我只是喝多了
Dad, I had one too many.
我知道自己摔倒撞到头 但
Yeah, I know I fell over and hit my head, but...
我是因为觉得舒服才睡着
I fell asleep there cos I was comfy...
艾米 我看到了 好吗 你看起来就像
Amy, I saw you, okay? You looked like you had a fit.
癫痫发作 -我当然记得
Like an epileptic fit. - I'd remember that, wouldn't I?
不 这只有在失去意识时才会发生
No! Because they happen when you're unconscious.
这样很危险 那会害死你的
They're fucking dangerous, Amy, they can kill you.
你觉得我癫痫发作 我不这么想
You think I had a fit, I don't agree.
我大概是晕过去了 爸
I might've had a blackout, Dad.
所以晕过去就可以 她讲这什么话 米奇 太蠢了
And a blackout's okay, then, is it? It's ridiculous talk, Mitch! It's stupid!
我不蠢 尼克 我很好
I'm not stupid, Nick. And I'm fine.
我知道我把大家搞得很紧张 我很抱歉
I know, I've stressed everyone out. I'm sorry.
但没必要走到戒瘾这一步
I don't need to go to rehab.
音乐就是我的戒瘾 爸
Music is my rehab, Dad.
一直都是
It always has been.
我保证我会戒酒的
I promise, I'll lay off it.
她应该不会有事的
I think she'll be alright.
只要她答应自己会再注意 然后回去工作
As long as she promises to be more aware, and to get back to work.
米奇 不是吧 -尼克 戒瘾有点太过了
Mitch, fuck... - Nick, rehab's a bit harsh, innit?
唱片公♥司♥有可能中止她的合约 那她该怎么办
The label could drop her and then where would she be?
你得再加把劲才行
You need to pull your fucking finger out!
可以吗 -当然不可以
You okay with that? - Obviously not, no.
还有一件事
Here's something else you might not be okay with.
我们决定离开19娱乐 对吧 爸
We've decided to leave 19 Management, haven't we, Dad?
我不想再让西蒙·福勒插手我的事业
I don't want Simon Fuller anywhere near my career anymore.
电影精选列表