来自纽约皇后区
Queens, New York.
我好喜欢那个通俗剧 -是啊
That melodrama, I just loved it. - Yeah.
她们都是美女
They were pretty girls, and all.
就像你一样 -谢了 奶奶
Just like you. - Oh, thanks, Nan.
给你
Here.
不 我就暂时不抽了 亲爱的
Er... no, I'm stopping for a bit, love.
什么
What?
医生说我应该暂时别抽烟 所以我就不抽了
Yeah, the doctor said I should give it a rest, so... so I am.
奶奶
Nan?
我早就想跟你说这件事了 但
I've been meaning to tell you for a while, but, erm...
我得了肺癌
I've got lung cancer.
他们说已经是晚期了 所以
It's pretty far gone, they've said, so...
你的贝果要放什么料
What do you want in your bagel?
你要奶油起司 熏鲑鱼吗
Do you want cream cheese, smoked salmon?
来点鸡蛋 还是鲔鱼
Bit of egg or... tuna?
先来点鲔鱼 好吗
Bit of tuna to start, yeah?
身穿黑衣
Dressed in black
他独自行走 黑夜中的暗影
He walks alone, a shadow in the night
每次他经过窗边
Each time he walks by my window
我忍♥不住流泪
I can't hold the tears from my eyes
我们仍深陷爱河
We're still so much in love
他们为什么不懂
Why can't they realise
每一次当他看着我
That every time he looks at me
我都希望他吻我的唇
I long to feel his lips on mine
我只倚靠他爱抚我的回忆活着
I live on just the memory of him caressing me...
布莱克 搞屁啊
Blake? What the fuck?
他们说他对我来说太野了
They said he was much too wild for me
他们说了很多
They said a whole lot of things
但是有些事他们永远不会懂
But there are some things they could never understand
女孩可以从男孩握她手的方式判断
That a girl can tell by the way a boy holds her hand
也许他们认为我们太年轻 不可能这样相爱
Or maybe they thought we were too young to be in love...
我不管人们怎么说
Well, I don't care what people say
这个女孩的爱只会一天比一天茁壮
This girl's love is getting stronger with each passing day
每一次当他看着我
That every time he looks at me
我都希望他吻我的唇
I long to feel his lips on mine
我只倚靠
I live on just the memory
他爱抚我的回忆活着
Of him caressing me
如此柔软
So soft
如此温暖
So warm
如此柔软
So soft
如此温暖
So warm
但他现在不在了
But now he's gone
但他现在不在了
But now he's gone...
如果我离开你 宝贝
If I ever leave you, baby...
看来 你现在不饿
Well... guess you're not hungry now.
别闹了 我很饿 谢谢
Are you joking me? I'm starving. Thanks.
你要来点吗 -不
Er... do you partake? - No.
我就不用了 傻瓜才会用一级毒品
Not for me. Class A drugs are for mugs.
这句口头禅不错
Oh, that's a really nice catchphrase.
我以为你是搞摇滚乐的 -不是
I thought you were rock 'n' roll. - No.
我是搞爵士乐的 -那你对它会有意见吗
I'm jazz. - Have you got an issue with it, then?
我不会报♥警♥ 但我觉得吸毒很蠢
Well, I'm not gonna call the police or anything. But I think it's stupid, yeah.
我认为吸大♥麻♥很蠢 所以这句话送给你
Well, I think weed's stupid, so there you go.
而且 我不认为你真的把我当傻瓜
Plus, I don't think that you really think that I'm a mug,
因此 我的存在
so, therefore, by my sheer existence...
就否定了你对一级毒品和傻瓜的理论
...I've disproven your theory about Class As and mugs, haven't I?
好吧 既然这样
Yeah, well...
我以前从未这样想过
I haven't really thought about it like that before.
或许是因为这都是胡扯 而你依旧是傻瓜
Maybe it's a load of bollocks and you're still a mug.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
天啊
Fuck's sake!
看看你做的好事 你这该死的白♥痴♥
Look what you done, you fucking donut.
好 好 我愿意
Yes. Yes, I will.
你在干嘛
What's that?
我以为你在向我求婚
I thought you were asking me to marry you.
真尴尬
That's embarrassing.
你好 我要两张票 -没问题 感激不尽
Hiya! Can we get two tickets, please? - Absolutely. Thank you very much.
这是你的收据和两份地图 -谢谢 亲爱的
Here's your receipt and your tickets. - Thank you, darling.
谢谢
Thank you.
你想先看什么 -绝对是毛丝鼠
What do you want to see first? - It's got to be the chinchillas.
毛丝鼠 -这里有毛丝鼠吗
The chinchillas? - You got any chinchillas?
你为什么想看毛丝鼠
Why do you want to see the chinchillas?
天啊
Oh, my...
快过来
Come on! Come on!
这到底是什么 -不知道
What even is it? - I don't know!
这是我见过最丑的一个动物
It's one of the ugliest things I've ever seen.
那是猪吗
Is it a pig?
糟了
Oh! Oh, no!
真帅气
Gorgeous.
上次我来动物园时年纪还很小 当时我看到六只幼狮
Last time I was here, I was a kid and I saw six cubs.
六只吗
Six, yeah?
我就想生这么多孩子
That's how many I want.
你能接受吗
You okay with that?
我没跟你说吗
Did I not tell you?
恭喜你
Mazel tov.
你今天过得开心吗 -很开心 你呢
Are you having a nice day? - Yeah. Are you?
我也很开心 -真的吗
Yeah. - Yeah?
对 很好玩 -那真是太好了
Yes! It's fun. - I'm loving it.
奶奶 是我 艾米 -还有我 布莱克
Hello, Nan. It's me, Amy. - And me, Blake.
谁 -布莱克 你好 奶奶
'Who?' - Blake. Hello, Nan.
对 是布莱克 你还记得前几天我有提过他吗
Yeah, that's Blake. Remember I spoke to you about him the other day?
是你吗 艾米 -对 还有布莱克
'Is that you, Amy?' - Yeah, and Blake.
闭嘴 是布莱克和艾米 我们在动物园
Shut up! It's Blake and Amy, and we're at the zoo.
我们在约会 -真浪漫
On a date. - 'Oh, how romantic.'
对 我们在约会 刚才还去看狮子
Yeah, we're on a date, and we went to see the lions.
还有母狮
And lioness.
然后我们想到你 布莱克想跟你问好 好吗
And we were thinking about you. Blake said he wanted to say hello, alright?
你好 奶奶 -我爱伦敦动物园
Hello, Nan. - 'I love London Zoo.'
听说你有点像母狮
I hear you're a bit of a lioness yourself.
上次我在动物园时 我的亚历克还活着
'Last time I was there, my Alec was still alive...'
希望有一天能见到你
Well, it'll be lovely to meet you one day.
抱歉 -好吗
'Sorry.' - Yeah?
好 抱歉
'Oh, yes, sorry.'
喂 -抱歉 亲爱的
Hello? - 'Sorry, love.'
你还好吗 奶奶 -再见 亲爱的
Are you alright, Nan? - 'Ta da, love.'
天啊 -天啊
Don't fucking... - Fucking hell!
天啊
Fucking... hell.
我现在在你的口袋里了 直到永远
I'm in your pocket now. Forever.
你怎么不刺在胸口上
Why not over your heart?
现在说这个有点晚了 宝贝 不是吗
Bit late now, babe, innit?
又是那只狮子
It's that lion again.
它想叫同伴起床 -是啊 现在是下午茶时间
She's trying to wake her fella up. - Yeah, it's teatime now, innit?
康登镇
Camden Town!
我的乡亲 我的地盘
My people! My place!
女人喝酒没在小口喝的 都是大口灌酒
Ladies don't sip, they gulp.
好了 接下来又是旧歌♥
Alright, this is another old one.
全都是旧歌♥ 我一直都在忙
They're all old ones. Look, I've been busy, alright?
我恋爱了
I'm in love.
如果你们很不爽没有新专辑 别怪我 要怪他
So, you know, if you're angry there's no new album, don't blame me, blame him.
别这样 别那么生气
No! Don't be arsey!
他拯救了我
He saved me, alright.
让我不会死于无聊 他是我的英雄
From death by boredom. He's my hero.
好了 这首歌♥其实是要献给我们的老朋友 对吧 布莱克
Alright. So, this one's actually dedicated to an old friend of ours, isn't it, Blake?
是啊 我还是不敢相信你以前跟她交往
Yeah. Still can't believe you went out with her!
当你走进酒吧 穿得像个明星
When you walk in the bar, and you're dressed like a star
骄傲展现你诱人的高跟鞋
Rocking your f-me pumps
男人注意到你的古驰包
And a man notice you with your Gucci bag crew
不知道他在看谁
Can't tell who he's looking to
因为你们看起来都一样
Cos you all look the same
大家都知道你的名字
Everyone knows your name
电影精选列表