我带了这个给你
I got you these.
艾米 我们能不能
Amy... Amy, can we just, like...?
我想说我们可以先放松一下
Look, I thought that we could just chill out for a bit first,
然后听强烈冲击的音乐
and then... you know, listen to Massive Attack,
再做点别的事
and then maybe, whatever.
你的女佣又去度假了吗
Was your maid away on holiday again?
妈
Mum!
天啊 到底有什么事 喂
For fuck's sake, what? Hello?
艾米 是我 泰勒
'Amy? Amy, it's me, Tyler.'
泰勒 你这该死的疯子 现在几点了
Tyler, you fucking mentalist. What time is it?
刚过12点
'Ah, it's just gone twelve o'clock.'
在我旁边的是我的经纪人尼克
Listen, Amy, I'm here with my manager Nick.
我之前就是把你的试唱带给他 -现在是开扩音吗
You know the one I gave your demo to? - 'Am I on speakerphone?'
对 嗨 艾米 我是19娱乐公♥司♥的尼克·希曼斯基
Yeah, hi, Amy. It's Nick Shymansky from 19 here.
抱歉吵醒你了 -这次我就放过你
Sorry to wake you. - 'I'll let you off.'
我听过你的试唱带 然后
So, I've had a listen to your demo, and...
对 我们能聊聊吗 如果能看到你的现场表演一定会很棒
Yeah, can we have a chat? It'd be great to see you play live.
19娱乐 就是西蒙·福勒 对吧
19 Management. That's Simon Fuller, right?
没错 -女性力量的西蒙·福勒
That's right. - 'Girl Power' Simon Fuller?
对
Yep.
你知道女性力量对我而言是什么吗 尼克
Do you know what 'Girl Power' means to me, Nick?
莎拉·沃恩 黛娜·华盛顿 劳伦·希尔
Sarah Vaughan. Dinah Washington. Lauryn Hill.
那才叫真正的女性力量
That's real 'Girl Power', mate.
我懂 -你懂什么
'I understand.' - What do you understand?
你现在听清楚了
'You need to know this now.'
我不是该死的辣妹合唱团
I ain't no fucking Spice Girl.
但今天算你走运 尼克·希曼斯基
'But you have a lovely day, Nick Shymansky.'
我会好好考虑刚刚讲过的事 好吗
And I'll have a good think about that chat, yeah?
爱你 泰勒 宝贝 晚点见
Love you, Tyler, babe. See you later.
猫儿这样和声
Cats used to harmonise like...
自从你寻找你朋友开始 已经过了三星期
It's been three weeks since you been looking for your friend
就是那个上完就跑 不再联♥系♥你的人
The one you let hit it and never called you again
你觉得你是真的在假装
How you think you're really gonna pretend
我好喜欢
I love it!
谢谢
Thank you.
大家好
Hello.
你好啊
Hello!
你应该比我坚强
You should be stronger than me
你存在的时间比我长七年
You've been here seven years longer than me
你不知道你该有男人的样子吗
Don't you know you're supposed to be the man?
而不是比你以为的我还逊色
Not pale in comparison to who you think I am
你总是想把话说开 我没事
You always wanna talk it through, I'm okay
我每天都得安慰你
I always have to comfort you every day
但我要你这么做
But that's what I need you to do
你是同志吗
Are you gay?
有了EMI音乐 维京唱片出价竞标 有可能会预付超过25万元
With EMI, Virgin bidding could be north of a 250k advance.
我不在乎钱
I don't care about the money.
如果能见到雷·查尔斯 我就算住在洞里也行 懂吗
I'd live in a hole if it meant I could meet Ray Charles, d'you know what I mean?
艾米 你天生有副好嗓音
Amy, you've got a voice that is right up there.
你要知道那是我听过最棒的歌♥声
It's one of the best I've ever heard. I mean, you gotta know that.
不知道 你要记住我每天都在听我的声音
I know. You gotta remember, I listen to it every day.
你的伏特加要加冰块吗 -不要
Oh, do you want ice in your voddy? - No.
算你狠
No? Hardcore.
我喜欢比我坚强 -这是你目前写过最好的歌♥
I love 'Stronger Than Me'. - Hmm. Best tune you've written yet.
我脖子后面的寒毛都竖起来了
The hairs on the back of my neck, okay, sizzling.
你在歌♥里唱的那家伙是真有其人吗
Is the guy real, the guy you sing about in the song?
应该算是吧
Erm... sort of, yeah.
真令人同情 对吧 他是谁
My heart goes out to him, right? Who is it?
拜托 不会吧
Come on. Seriously?
我不是说大部分的歌♥词 -你是说哪一段
I don't mean most of it. - Well, what part do you mean?
是同志那段还是娘娘腔那段 -不是这样的
The 'Are you gay?' bit? 'Lady boy' bit? - It's not like that.
但歌♥词就是这么写的 对吧
That's what it says, though, right?
该死 -不要
Fuck this. - Don't!
干嘛 不要什么 已经没什么好说的 对吧
What? Don't what? There's nothing left to be said, is there?
全都写在你该死的歌♥里
It's all there in your fucking song!
祝你实现你那该死的梦想
You know what? I hope you find whatever the fuck it is that you're looking for.
但你对我来说实在太难搞了
But you are far too fucked up for me.
你跟小岛唱片谈合作时 或许就别提起这段美好的牵扯了
Maybe don't include that glowing reference when you speak to Island.
但我要你这么做
But that's what I need you to do
你是同志吗
Are you gay?
我忘记年轻爱恋带来的所有喜悦
I've forgotten all of young love's joy
感觉像个淑女 -快点 现在都几点了
Feel like a lady - What time do you call this?
我的俏男孩
And you, my lady boy
尊重是争取来的
The respect I made you earn...
我想你还有很多事情要学
Thought you had so many lessons to learn
我说 你不懂爱是什么 振作点吧
I said, you don't know what love is, get a grip!
听起来你是在照稿子念
Sounds as if you're reading from some other tired script
因为我还没要见你妈
Cos I'm not gonna meet your mother anytime
我只想在你身下抱住你
I just wanna grip your body over mine...
天啊 小妞 你竟然只有18岁
Shit, girl, no way you're only eighteen.
我忘记年轻爱恋带来的喜悦
I've forgotten all of young love's joy
感觉像个淑女 我的俏男孩
Feel like a lady, and you my lady boy
你应该比我坚强
You should be stronger than me
你应该比我坚强
You should be stronger than me
你应该比我坚强
You should be stronger than me
你应该比我坚强 嘿 嘿 嘿
Should be stronger than me hey, hey, hey
太动听了 -是啊 真不错
Fantastic. - Yeah, brilliant.
她在罗尼斯科特爵士乐俱乐部啊
She's at Ronnie's!
上啊
Come on!
让我们一起狂欢
That's right!
没错
That's right!
老兄 看到没
Oi, mate? You see that?
那是我的女儿艾米
That's my daughter. That's my Amy.
我总是说自己绝对不想写情歌♥
'Well, I always said I never wanted to write about love,
然而我还是写了
'and then I went and did that anyway.
我大概有七八首歌♥都是在写这个人
'I've got about seven or eight songs that are about this guy.'
是你所说的前男友吗 -对
'Is that your ex-boyfriend?' - 'Yep.'
当你的前男友真倒霉
'I wouldn't want to be an ex-boyfriend of yours...'
你看起来真美 亲爱的 真的很美
You look gorgeous, darling. You really do.
他们的化妆组很厉害 -不 是你 你很落落大方
It was a great make-up department. - No! It's you. So natural.
今天我发现这件事时很惊讶 你所属的经纪公♥司♥ 旗下艺人有七小龙
'And this surprised me, you're managed by the company that look after S Club 7,
也曾带过辣妹合唱团 西蒙·福勒
'used to look after the Spice Girls, Simon Fuller.
他们有用任何方式塑造你吗
'Have they tried to mould you in any way?
曾有人要你改变外型或是说话方式或是行为举止吗
'Have people asked you to do things, to change the way you look...?'
有 他们有人想把我塑造成一个大三角形 被我拒绝了
"Yeah. One of them tried to mould me into a big triangle shape, and I went, "No!"
不 我有自己的风格
'You know, I've got my own style...'
你真有自信 太棒了
You're so confident, it's great.
是啊 我在上节目前喝了几杯酒
Yeah. I had a couple of drinks beforehand.
所以改变的程度有限
'...add.'
我认为她是英国新人歌♥手当中备受期待和天赋异禀的歌♥手
'I think she's one of the most exciting and brilliantly talented vocalists...'
没错 真是我的好孙女
Oh, yeah! That's my girl!
我无法抗拒他
I couldn't resist him
他的眼睛跟你的一样
His eyes were like yours
他的发就像你的棕色
His hair was exactly your shade of brown
是的
Yeah!
他没有你这么高
Now, he's just not as tall
但在黑暗中 我躺着时
But I couldn't tell when it was dark
我是看不出来的
And I was lying down
你是我的一切
You are everything
他对我毫无意义
He means nothing to me
而我
And I...
根本不记得他的名字
...can't even remember his name
你干嘛不高兴 -艾米
So, why you so upset? - Amy?
我在泡澡
I'm in the bath!
那小子是谁 -什么小子
Who's that bloke? - What bloke?
那个男孩
The boy?
特洛伊 奈杰尔
Troy. No... Nigel.
应该是奈吉尔吧 -应该是
It's Nigel, I think. - You think?
你自己泡茶喝吧 我很快就会下去
Oh, go and make yourself a cup of tea, I'll be down in a minute.
我们快迟到了
We're gonna be late!
电影精选列表