我写歌♥
I write songs cos...
是因为我不写歌♥的话就会无所适从
I'd don't know what I'd do if I didn't.
我得把坏事变成好事
I've got to make something good out of something bad.
成果绝对很出色 今天你要在直播休息室带来什么歌♥曲
Well, it's definitely good. What are you singing for us today on The Live Lounge?
这首歌♥叫'瓦莱丽' -太棒了
Er... it's a track called 'Valerie'. - Brilliant.
我有时候自己出门
Well, sometimes I go out by myself
我望向水面
And I look across the water
我想着一切 你在做什么
And I think of all the things what you're doing
我在脑海里想象
In my head I paint a picture
因为我回家后 身体一团糟
Cos since I come home, well, my body's been a mess
我想念你的红发 你打扮的模样
And I miss your ginger hair and the way you like to dress
你为什么不来
Won't you come on over?
别把我当傻子
Stop making a fool out of me
你为什么不来 瓦莱丽
Why don't you come on over, Valerie?
瓦莱丽
Valerie!
瓦莱丽
Valerie!
你为什么不来 瓦莱丽
Why don't you come on over, Valerie?
真是首轻快的好歌♥
That is a fucking toe-tapper.
是啊 凭良心讲 这是首好歌♥
Yeah, it is a tune, to be fair.
她肯定身价不菲 -什么意思
She's gotta be worth a few quid. - What d'you mean?
你不会感兴趣的
You're not interested?
闭嘴 乔伊 我跟她在一起不是为了钱
Shut up, Joey. It was never about money with her.
不是吗 是因为她揍你吗
No? Was it about her beating you up?
你真是个混账 -我的意思是
What a dickhead you are. - I'm just saying...
从她身上削点钱应该挺好的
It'd be nice to get a slice of that pie.
你就可以开始慢慢还清欠下的毒债
You could settle that smack bill, for starters.
你欠我钱 我也欠别人钱
You do owe me, and I owe someone else.
她现在大概已经跟某个帅气的名人
She's probably well moved on by now, anyway.
展开新生活了
Some fruity famous type.
跟启发她创作冠军专辑的人在一起吗
What, with someone she made a number one album about?
还说她有多么爱和多想念这些往事
Saying how much she loves and misses them?
慢着 那不就是你吗
Hang on... that's you.
如果我是个赌徒 而我的确是
Now, if I was a betting man, and I am,
我敢说你的机会很大 布莱克小子
I'd say you were in with a good shout there, Blakey boy.
总有一天我的骨灰要和她放在一起
I'm gonna squeeze in there with her one day.
应该是我的骨灰会先放进去
Well, I'll need to squeeze in there first.
那你最好先减重 不管你喜不喜欢
Well, then, you better lose some weight, cos I'm getting in,
我都要挤进去
whether you like it or not.
别再瘦下去了 怎么了
You don't need to get any thinner. What's going on?
只是在尝试新的饮食 有奏效吗
Just on a new diet. Is it working?
有 硬要我说的话 效果有点好过头了
Yeah. Too well, if you ask me.
我没问你 所以谢谢指教
Well, I did ask you, didn't I? So, thanks.
怎么回事
What's up?
我该走了 我爱你
I gotta go! I love you!
艾米
Amy...?
我爱你 -艾米
I love you! - Amy!
你想打台球吗
D'you fancy a game of pool?
不想
No.
滚开啦
Fuck off.
他们到底要干嘛
What are they after?
真奇怪
It's weird.
他们有些人睡在自己的车上
Some of them are sleeping in their cars.
我又没那么有名 -对他们来说你很有名
I'm not even that famous. - I'd say you are to them.
你都怎么应付这种情况
How have you been dealing with it?
我就待在家里喝几杯酒
I just stay in, have a few drinks,
撞掉自己的门牙 给他们一个微笑
knock my front teeth out, flash them a smile.
然后我开始酗酒 再出去向他们表演一下
Then, I get my alcoholic buzz on, and go out, give them a show.
他们很喜欢
They love it.
爱发飙的蠢艾米给了他们正好能得到报酬的东西
Stupid pissed up Amy gives them exactly what they need to get paid.
然后有越来越多的狗仔过来这里
So, more of them pitch up, you know.
我就是这群混账的免费三餐
I'm a free breakfast, lunch and dinner for those cunts.
我只想照顾你 宝贝
I just wanna look after you, baby.
那你的音乐呢
And your music?
我来到这个世界不是只为了唱歌♥而已
I don't think I was put on this earth just to sing.
你懂的
You know?
我只想跟你在一起
I just wanna be with you.
我想当个妻子
I wanna be a wife.
而且我想当个母亲
And I wanna be a mum.
来吧
Come on, then.
他们叫我签婚前协议
They tried to make me get a prenup
我说 不 不 不 -不好笑 布莱克
But I said no, no, no - Not funny, baby.
喂
Hello?
艾米
Amy?
慢着 是艾米打来的 我去外面一下
Hang on. It's Amy. Just going outside.
好了 我听到你的声音了 什么事
Alright, I can hear you now. What's up?
我们结婚了
'We got married!'
恭喜你 小艾 谢了 爸
"Congratulations, Ames! Aw, thanks, Dad!"
艾米
'Amy?'
艾米 听我说 你人在哪
Amy, listen to me. Where are you?
你跟谁结婚
And... who have you got married to?
当然是布莱克 我们现在在迈阿密
Well, Blake, obviously. We're in Miami!
艾米 我根本没见过那小子
Amy, I've... I've never even met the bloke.
你现在就能见我的丈夫 他在这里
Well, you can meet him now as my husband. Here you are!
你好 爸
Alright, Pops!
天啊
Oh, fucking hell.
天啊
Oh, fucking hell.
比戈登·拉姆齐的菜还要好吃 -你说得太对了 宝贝
Beats fucking Gordon Ramsay. - Oh, too right, baby.
我要给你一个小礼物
Oh, I got you a little present.
为了我
For me.
你太客气了 -为了我们
You shouldn't have. - For us.
我爱你 老婆
I love you, wifey.
我也爱你 宝贝
I love you, too, baby.
你们或许已经
You may have heard from my...
从我的记者朋友们听说 最近我结婚的事
friends in the press, that I recently got married.
没错 但他们照样忘了提到一件事
Yeah, what they forgot to mention, as usual,
就是我嫁给这个世界上最迷人
is that I married the fittest, bestest man...
最好的男人 布莱克
in the world, Blake.
你在哪 宝贝
Where are you, baby?
天啊
Fuck's sake!
看看你
Look at you.
真幸运
So lucky.
演奏吧
Play it.
唱吧 艾米
Go on, Amy!
世界上没有任何感情
There is no greater love
比我对你的爱更伟大
Than what I feel for you
没有更甜蜜的歌♥
No sweeter song
没有更真的心
No heart so true
艾米 快回来
Amy, get back here!
艾米 你这该死的笨蛋
Amy, you fucking loon!
艾米
Amy!
没有什么比你唱的歌♥
No sweeter song
更甜蜜
Than what you sing...
停下来
Stop! Stop! Stop!
你是我所知
You're the sweetest thing
最甜美的事物
That I've ever known
想到你属于我
And to think that you are mine...
我只需要抽点烟 祝福你 亲爱的
I just need some cigarettes. Bless you, darling.
世界上没有
There is no greater love
比这更伟大的爱
In all the world...
不好意思 你有看到艾米·怀恩豪斯吗
Excuse me. Have you seen Amy Winehouse?
没有 抱歉 老兄
Nah, sorry, mate.
你有看到 该死
Have you seen...? Fuck it!
不好意思 你有看到艾米·怀恩豪斯吗
Excuse me. Excuse me. Have you seen Amy Winehouse?
你有看到她吗 -没有
Have you seen her? - No.
你到底是在闹哪出 艾米
What the fuck is all this about, Amy?
我不知道
I don't know.
艾米 布莱克
Amy! Amy! Quick, it's Amy!
艾美 你好吗 -布莱克
Amy, you alright? - Blake!
又是混乱的一夜吗 艾米
Another messy night, Amy?
让开 快点
Move, then! Come on!
电影精选列表