慢着 什么
Wait, what?
你想继续跟我工作的话 你也得离开19娱乐
If you wanna carry on working with me, you gotta leave 19, too.
你知道我办不到 我还要照顾其他的歌♥手
You know I can't do that, I've got other artists I need to look after.
但他们不像我的艾米
Not like my Amy.
我说过我不是该死的辣妹合唱团 -我记得
Told you I wasn't a fucking Spice Girl. - Yeah, I remember.
那你为什么还继续这样对我
So, why do you keep treating me like one?
米奇
Mitch.
想必你们大部分的人都不认识我
Those that don't know me, and I think most of you do,
我是雷·寇斯伯特 艾米在大都市录音室的新经纪人
I'm Raye Cosbert, Amy's new manager at Metropolis.
今天我会召开这个会议是要让你们知道艾米准备好了
I've called this meeting today to let you know Amy's ready.
我们已经讨论过制♥作♥人 并同意萨拉姆是适合的人选
We've discussed producers and agree Salaam is the way to go.
但我也想让她见一位我非常看好的新人 马克·容森
But I also want her to meet with a new guy I rate very highly, Mark Ronson.
寂寞
Lonely
我为你叹息
For you, I sigh
亲爱的 只为你
For you, dear, only...
这就像是我在1960年代的造型
It's just like how I used to have mine in the sixties.
什么都是为你 身体和灵魂
I'm all for you, body and soul...
这年头很少有女孩会梳蜂窝头
Haven't seen many girls with beehives these days.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
美极了
It's magnificent.
我看起来像香格里拉成员吗 -很像
Do you think I look like a Shangri-La? - Yeah.
还有罗尼特组合
And a Ronette.
你觉得布莱克会喜欢吗
You think Blake will like it?
那都已经过去了 奶奶
That's all gone, Nan.
我很遗憾 亲爱的 你喜欢他 对吧
I'm sorry, love. You liked him, didn't you?
我非常喜欢他 奶奶
I quite liked him a lot, Nan.
是雷 他是来接我去机场的
That's Raye. He's here to take me to the airport.
好
Bye.
我会想你的 -我其实没必要去纽约
Gonna miss you. - I don't have to go to New York.
我知道制♥作♥人在那里 但 -别说了
I know there's producers there but... - Amy, stop.
别说了 -我真的不想离开你
Just stop. - I really don't want to leave you.
你非走不可
Yeah, no, well, you're gonna.
因为你不走的话 我会揍死你
Cos if you don't, I'll gonna belt you.
来吧 我想给你一个东西
Here, look. I got something I want to give you.
把它拿下来 对 做就对了
Take it off. Yeah, go on, go on.
好了
There.
把头发拨上来
Lift it up.
好了 现在
That's it. Now.
你摆脱不了我了
Can't get rid of me now.
谢谢你 奶奶
Thank you, Nan.
来吧
Come on.
我爱你
I love you.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
我爱你 比你想象中的还要爱你
I love you... more than... you'll ever know.
去吧
Now, go on.
趁我动手前快去吧
You get going before you get me at it.
等你到了纽约 别忘了去鸟园爵士乐俱乐部
And when you get to New York, don't forget to go to Birdland, yeah?
向查理·帕克致敬
Pay your respects to Charlie Parker.
我会的 奶奶
I will, Nan.
他没时间后悔
He left no time to regret
用老相好
Kept his dick wet
满足自己
With his same old safe bet
我 我抬头挺胸
Me and my head high
眼泪已干
And my tears dry
离开我的男人继续生活
Get on without my guy
你回到原本的生活
You went back to what you knew
将我们经历的一切抛诸脑后
So far removed from all that we went through
我走上崎岖的道路
And I tread a troubled track
危险重重
My odds are stacked
我重返黑暗
I go back to black
我们只用言语道别
We only said goodbye with words
我死了几百次
I died a hundred times
你回到她身边
You go back to her
我回到
And I go back to...
我回到我们的世界
I go back to us
我深爱着你
I loved you more
却不足够
It's not enough
你爱吞云我爱吐雾
You love blow and I love puff
而人生就像烟斗
And life is like a pipe
我是少少的一便士掉到墙中
And I'm a tiny penny rolling up the walls inside
我们只用言语道别
We only said goodbye with words
我死了几百次
I died a hundred times
你回到她身边 我重返
You go back to her and I go back to...
今天我们齐聚一堂要来歌♥颂辛西娅·利维的一生
We are gathered here today to celebrate the life of Cynthia Levy...
黑暗
Black
黑暗
Black
黑暗
Black
黑暗
Black
黑暗
Black
黑暗
Black
黑暗
Black
我重返
I go back to...
我重返
I go back to...
我们只用言语道别
We only said goodbye with words
我死了几百次
I died a hundred times
你回到她身边
And you go back to her
我重返
And I go back to...
我们只用言语道别
We only said goodbye with words
我死了几百次
I died a hundred times
你回到她身边
You go back to her
我重返
And I go back to...
黑暗
Black
他害死我了
He's killed me.
好了 -还要两条烟 麻烦你 吉米
There you are. - Give me two twenty packs, please, Jimmy.
好 艾米
Sure, Amy.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的收据 -谢了 亲爱的
There's your receipt. - Thanks, love.
保重
You take care, now.
不好意思 你是艾米·怀恩豪斯吗
Excuse me, are you Amy Winehouse?
你好 天使 我就是
Hello, angel. Yeah, I am.
可以帮我签个名吗 -当然可以
Can I have your autograph? - Yeah, course you can.
你叫什么名字 天使 -艾比
What's your name, angel? - Abby.
艾比
Abby.
跟我的名字好像 但改成比
Just like my name. But with Bs.
我们可以当姐妹 -谢谢你
We could be sisters. - Thank you.
真希望我是你的妈妈
I wish I was your mum.
艾比
Abby...
别告诉你妈
Don't tell mum.
总有一天我会为人母的 吉米 总有一天 -你当然会的
One day, Jimmy. One day. - Yeah, sure, love.
她来了 布莱克呢
Here she is! Where's Blake, Amy?
我看起来像该死的帕丽斯·希尔顿吗 -袋子里有什么
Do I look like Paris fucking Hilton? - What's in the bag, Amy?
一堆与你无关的东西 -你看起来有点瘦
Loads of none of your business, pal! - Looking a bit thin, love!
滚开 -别这样 艾米 再让我拍一张
Fuck off, lads. - Come on, Amy, just one more here!
滚开
Just fuck off!
别这样 艾米
Come on, Amy!
滚开 自己去想办法
Fuck off, lads! Sort yourself out!
我在写这张专辑时
Yeah, so when I was writing the album, erm...
经历了人生很低潮的时期
...I was going through a pretty dark time.
我
I...
当时在跟一个人交往 我很爱他
I was in a relationship with someone... I was very much in love with, you know.
疯狂迷恋他 但还是走不下去 我们无法在一起
Very much in love with, but it... couldn't work, we couldn't be together.
到最后他跟前女友复合
Erm... and he ended up going back to his ex-girlfriend.
而我却一无所有 坦白说
And I didn't really have anything to go back to, to be honest.
所以我不停喝酒 玩台球 过得浑浑噩噩的
You know, so I was drinking a lot, playing pool, just being stupid, really.
所以这张专辑是关于我回到人生中最黑暗的地方
Erm, so the album's about going back to a black place in my life.
无论你的心境是如何转变 它成功了
Well, whatever you channelled, it worked.
这张专辑在全世界荣登第一 还是美国排行榜史上
The album's number one around the world, and it's the highest charting album
最高名次的英国女歌♥手专辑
from a British female artist in the US ever.
是啊 里面有一些好歌♥
Yeah, I got some good songs out of it.
我写歌♥不是为了成名 懂吗
I don't write songs to be famous, do you know what I mean?
电影精选列表