Don't fire!
别开枪!
Don't fire!
别开枪
Get down.
趴下。
Down!
趴下!
Get down!
趴下
Good lads!
好样的!
Come for a violent breakfast?
来吃一顿“硬早餐”?
Oi, you!
诶,你!
Knob end! Get off the street!
找死呢!离开这条街!
Aye, it's all right for youse.
是啊,对你们来说没关系。
Some of us have to get to work.
我们这些人,得去上班了。
I don't why we're bothering with this lot.
我不懂,我们为什么要和这些人搞“军民鱼水情”。
Sorry that took so long, Sir.
抱歉让你久等了,阁下。
Where is he?
他人呢?
The situation is,there'll be between 12 and 18 Argentine APCs here soon.
情况是,很快就会有12到18辆阿根廷装甲运兵车过来。
Maybe, oh, half an hour.
也许,就在半小时后。
Enough to blow the shit out of us.
足以把我们炸飞。
What do you advise now?
你现在有什么建议?
It boils down to three options.
这可以归结为三个选择。
One, we can stay here.We're doing pretty well.
第一,我们可以留在这里。我们做得很好。
No casualties,though Christ knows how.
目前还没有伤亡,谁知道以后会如何。
Morale's good.
士气很好。
The boys'll go on fighting as long as they're told.
战士们会一直打下去,只要他们被告知。
Two, we can break out now with you.
第二,我们现在可以和你一起突围了。
And let Gary's men fight a mini guerrilla war.
让加里的人,打一场小型游击战。
Three, negotiate while we're still dropping them.
第三,趁我们还在使敌人减员时,进行谈判。
And before half an hour,when they start dropping us.
不到半小时后,他们让会我们减员了。
Dorey!
多里!
Whatever he's doing, let that Argie live.
不管那个阿根廷人在做什么,让他活着。
-You favour the break-out? -Sir.
-你赞成突围吗?-阁下。
I suppose you want me to make the bloody decision.
我猜,你是想让我,做决定。
One of the perks of the job, Sir.
这是你这份工作的特权之一,阁下。
Let's try and contact Gilobert.
我们试着联♥系♥一下吉罗伯特。
See if he can reach their commander and mentioned a truce.
看看他能不能,联♥系♥上他们的指挥官,并提出停战。
We'll play for time.
我们要拖延时间。
One, two, three, four.
一,二,三,四。
There you go.
该你了。
You let me win on purpose,didn't you, Tony?
你是故意让我赢的,对吧,托尼?
I never.
我从不会的。
Well, yes, I did.
那么,是的,我故意的。
When your daddy plays, he never lets me win.
你♥爸♥爸玩的时候,从不让我赢。
'There must be 200 of them out there.
“外面肯定有200个人。
'Just a matter of time before they overrun us.
“他们占领我们这里,只是时间问题。
'But we'll know. We'll see how long we can hang on.'
“但我们终将知道。我们看看,还能坚持多久。”
But if anyone wants to come and speak to us, we'll listen.
但如果有人想来和我们说话,我们会听的。
'Are you thinking of surrender, Sir?'
“您想投降吗,阁下?”
I'm not surrendering to any bloody Argie.
我不会向任何该死的阿根廷人投降的。
'Fantastic. Well done, Sir.Thank you.
“太棒了。干得好,阁下。感谢你。
'You heard those brave words.'
“你们都听到了,那些豪言壮语了。”
Oi!
诶!
Will you shut up, for Christ's sake!
你们能不能闭嘴,看在上帝的份上!
Rex, we've withdrawn to the Drill Hall.
雷克斯,我们已撤退到了演习大厅。
And now there are lots of Argentinians outside.
现在,外面有很多阿根廷人。
Well, shoot them.
那好,向他们射击。
There are lots and lots of Argentinians outside.
外面有很多很多阿根廷人。
Shoot some of them, then.
那就干掉他们几个吧。
We were perfectly willing to fight,but you ordered us back here.
我们非常愿意战斗,但你命令我们回到这里。
'And now we're surrounded.'
“现在,我们也被包围了。”
You say I ordered you back there?
你是说,是我命令你们撤退到那里?
My men are very young, Sir.And they are very frightened.
我的士兵都很年轻,阁下,他们都很害怕。
'What do you propose we do?'
“你建议我们怎么办?”
Well...
那好...
tell them to put their weapons at one end of the room and sit at the other.
告诉他们,把武器放在房♥间的一端,坐在另一端。
So when the Argentines come in,
这样,当阿根廷人进来的时候,
they can see that they are not armed and they are not aggressive.
他们可以看到,他们没有武装,他们没有攻击能力。
We've done that already, Sir.
我们已经做过了,阁下。
Very well.
非常好。
Thank them for me.
替我感谢他们。
And tell them to go home and get out of uniform.
让他们回家,把军服脱了。
'And do the same yourself.'
“你自己,也要这样做。”
Oh, Christ, look at them!
哦,上帝,看看他们!
Shite!
糟了!
Jesus!
天呐!
Go on, son.
快上,儿子。
I thought you were the Lieutenant Colonel.
我以为你曾经当过中校。
The awesome warrior of Borneo.
在婆罗洲,你是令人生畏的武士。
I never said all the medals were real, did I?
我没说过,所有的奖章都是真实得来的,对吗?
You're both Scotsmen, you get him.
你俩都是苏格兰人,你去救他。
What the bloody hell are you doing?
你到底在搞什么鬼?
It was the pension, see.
这事关养老金。
I didn't want to lose my pension from the department.
我不想失去,单位发我的养老金。
Oh, oh. Come on.
哦,哦,得了吧。
Come on.
快来。
So, what are you gonna do, Tom?
你要怎么做?汤姆。
Are you gonna stay on? Are you gonna go back home?
你要留下来吗? 你要回家吗?
I dunno. Maybe I'll try Lancashire.
我不晓得。也许我该试着回兰开夏郡。
You seem to miss it so much.
你似乎很想念故乡。
Oh, no, I've never even been there.
不,我从没去过那里。
Only get the Lancashire Evening Post cos I support a local football team. So...
我只买♥♥兰开夏晚报,因为我支持当地的足球队。所以...
Cease fire! Cease fire!
停止射击! 停止射击!
Come on, Hector, come on!
快来,赫克托尔,快点!
Come on!
快来!
Oh, fuck.
哦,该死。
Hold your fire.
不要射击。
Get inside!
冲进来!
Are you all right, Hec?
你还好吗,赫克?
What's the Spanish for "big balls", Hector?
“胆大的人”用西班牙语怎么说,赫克托尔?
Come on, this way.
过来,到这边来。
Can't we do something, Sir?
我们不能做点什么吗,长官?
The man's stomach's hanging out.
那人的肠子都露出来了。
Why don't we just shoot the poor bastard and put him out of his misery?
为什么我们不射杀这个可怜的混♥蛋♥,让他结束痛苦?
If this cease-fire holds,see what you can do for him.
如果停火有效,看看你能为他做些什么。
Wilcox, you come with me to the West Wing.
威尔科克斯,你跟我去大厅西侧。
The Droggies need some extra firepower.
多罗吉斯需要一些火力支援。
'It looks like the Argentine armoured column is about to enter Stanley.Please keep inside, everyone.
“看起来阿根廷装甲纵队即将进入斯坦利。请大家待在家里。
'I expect they're heading for Government House.'
“我想他们是往总督府去了。”
No, Tony!
不,托尼!
Please don't let them kill us.
请不要让他们杀了我们。
Please don't kill us!
请不要杀我们!
All right, darling, I'm sure he heard you the first time.
好吧,亲爱的,我相信,上帝 一开始就听到了。
Oh, come off it, Hector.
得了吧,赫克托。
You must know who the commander of this taskforce is.
你一定知道,这支特遣登陆部队的指挥官是谁。
I bet he's the one who sent you.
我敢打赌,是他派你来的。
I swear, Your Excellency, I don't.
我发誓,阁下,我不是。
But whatever else I can do to help.
但无论我能做些什么。
What we've got to do, Hector,is broadcast an appeal to the commander of this force.
赫克托尔,我们要做的,是向这支部队的指挥官发出呼吁。
Whoever he may be.
不管他是谁。
For he and you to rendezvous out there and come here for a talk.
让他和你在外面见面,然后到这里来谈谈。
We're coming to get you in.
我们来把你弄进去。
Just yell to your mates to cease fire, OK?
叫你的伙伴们停火,好吗?
I've no breath.
我喘不过气来。
No strength.
没有力气喊了。
It's all right. I'm a medic,it's OK, don't panic.
没关系的。我是医生,没事的,别慌。
Don't panic. Look, it's all right.
不要恐慌。你看,没事的。
OK, just keep calm.
没事,保持冷静。
Just keep calm.It's all right.
保持冷静。会没事的。
They're on the move, boss.
他们在行动,老大。
That's not the rules of the game.
不按规则玩了。
Shoot them, Farnworth.Sir.
-向他们开枪,法恩沃斯。 -是,长官。
Come on!
快来!
电影精选列表