No!
别!
Hector, if you stay here and do nothing,
赫克托,如果你还袖手旁观,
you're likely to end up dying with us gringos.
你很可能就会和我们这些“外国佬”们,一起完蛋。
Now, Dick, don't lose this brolly.
迪克,别把伞弄丢了。
I paid the earth for it in Brigg's of Piccadilly.
我在皮卡迪利的布里格精品店,花了很多钱买♥♥的
Shall we go?
我们可以走了吗?
'Well, ladies and gentlemen,it looks like they are coming into Stanley in a really big way.'
“嗯,女士们,先生们,看起来他们正在大举入侵斯坦利港。”
I appreciate this, Hector.
我很感激,赫克托尔。
Hey, Sir?
嘿,阁下?
Does this mean we cannot shoot the bastards anymore?
这是不是意味着,我们不能再射杀那些混♥蛋♥了?
Not at all. If they shoot at you,then shoot back.
完全不然。如果他们朝你开枪,你就还击。
And even if they move, you shoot!
即使他们采取行动了,你也要开枪!
Thank you, Sir.
谢谢你,阁下。
You see, there's a bastard up behind those rocks there,
你看,岩石后面有个混♥蛋♥,
just tried to kill us.And he's gotta move sometime.
刚才还想杀了我们。他早晚会行动的。
You, cover those rocks.
你,负责监视那些岩石。
You must have a few slates missing off your roof.
你的屋顶肯定掉了几块石板。
Nearly shot to pieces helping those sods,and you want to carry on fighting 'em?
你顶多也就是,那些草坪打成碎片,你还想继续和他们战斗?
You really fancy spilling your guts here, I reckon.
我认为,你是真的想在这里逞英雄吧。
For this?
就为这个?
Toytown?
为了这座小港城?
Well, it's not for your family,is it?
那好,这不是为了你的家人,对吧?
Cos you're dumping them.
因为,你正想抛弃他们。
I mean, they're coming.Shut your mouth.
-我说,他们来了。 -别再说话了。
Once again, I repeat our message to the commander of the Argentine forces.
我再次向,阿根廷部队指挥官,重复我们的信息。
Please rendezvous outside the Catholic Church.
请在天主教堂外,与我方代表安排会晤吧。
Please confirm, Argentine forces.
请给予确认,阿根廷部队,
That's it, Sir.Right above you.
就在那儿,长官,就在你上面。
Behind you!
在你后面!
臭小子们!别开枪!
一群废物!
Argentina! Argentina!Argentina! Argentina! Argentina!
阿根廷!阿根廷,阿根廷!阿根廷!阿根廷!
Argentina! Argentina!
阿根廷!阿根廷!
Why are you smiling?
你为什么在笑?
My wife and the girls, we're all going to live.
我的妻子和女儿们,我们都会活下来的。
That's why I'm smiling, Hector!
这就是我笑的原因,赫克托尔!
It's not over yet, Dick.
还没结束呢,迪克。
Argentina!
阿根廷!
Argentina! Argentina!
阿根廷!阿根廷!
Hold your fire! Hold your fire!
别开枪!别开枪!
Cease-fire.
停止射击。
Cease-fire!
停止射击!
Cease-fire!
停止射击!
Cease-fire!
停止射击!
'They've all had their breakfast, a good breakfast.
“他们都吃过早餐了,一顿丰盛的早餐。
'And are safe and sound.'
“而且安然无恙。”
'Any tears shed?''No, no, no.
“流眼泪了吗?”“不,不,不。
'Well, the odd one.
“嗯,奇怪的是那个。
'We all held hands and sang a song.We're fine.'
“我们都手牵着手,唱了一首歌♥。我们没事了。”
Not you, you shits!
不是你,你个混♥蛋♥!
I am Almirante Carlos Busser.
我是海军上将,卡洛斯.布瑟尔。
Commander of the Argentine landing operation.
阿根廷登陆行动指挥官。
Colonel Sergeant Muir, Sir,Royal Marines.
我是缪尔上士,长官,皇家海军陆战队。
By the Geneva Convention you are allowed only one side arm.
根据《日内瓦公约》,你只能佩戴一把自卫手♥枪♥。
And while we await the outcome of the conference,let's have some more music.
在我们等待会议结果的同时,让我们再来点音乐。
Just wait there! Now wait there!
就等在那儿!等在那儿!
Wait there!
在那儿等着!
You put the gun away.
你们把枪收起来。
I'm not doing anything with a gun to my back.
只要有人拿枪指着我,我什么都不会做。
As you can hear, the Argentines have taken over the radio station.
正如你所听到的,阿根廷人已经接管了广播电台。
Get your gun out of my back.
把你的枪,从我背后拿开。
We've been taken over by the Argentines.
我们被阿根廷人接管了。
Senor, un momento.
先生,请等一下,
They have taken over.
他们已经占领了。
They have phoned me to say they are not happy with the way I presented.Well, I'm sorry!
他们打电♥话♥给我,说他们对我的演播方式不满意。我很抱歉!
Un momento.I'm sorry.
-等一下。 -我很抱歉。
I'm sorry if they are not happy with the way I presented.
如果他们对我的主持方式不满意,我很抱歉。
-Uno, dos.-I have tried to be fair.
-一,二... -我要得到公平对待。
But I have tried to be unbiased.
但我尽量做到不偏不倚。
Our boys will not get shot...
我们的孩子不会中枪...
我以阿根廷武装部队的名义...
Sir!
阁下!
That is ungentlemanly of you, Governor Hunt.
你这么做太没绅士风度了,亨特总督。
It was a most ungentlemanly act of you to invade our islands.
你入侵我们的岛屿,才是非常没有绅士风度的行为。
This is British territory,and I want you and your men off it at once.
这是英国领土,我要你和你的军队,马上离开。
I command the Argentine task force that has reclaimed what is rightfully ours.
我指挥阿根廷特遣部队,收复了本应属于我们的领土。
Our governments agreed,in the United Nations,to settle their differences peacefully.
我们两国政♥府♥同意,在联♥合♥国♥以和平方式,解决分歧。
I am a marine with the same job as your Royal Marines had in 1833.
我作为一名海军陆战队员,
和你们1833年的皇家海军陆战队员所做的,是相同的。
That is to take possession of these islands.
那就是占领这些岛屿。
All that is left is to prevent your men killing a few of mine.
剩下的就是,防止你的人,杀了我的人。
Whereas your job, Governor, is to prevent my men killing all your men.
而你的工作,总督,是防止我的人,杀了你的人。
They have shown great courage and professionalism.
他们已经表现出了,极大的勇气和专业精神。
Now it is time you ask them to surrender.
现在是时候,让他们投降了。
I asked for a truce.
我请求休战。
Not a surrender.
而不是, 投降。
Your injured men need medical attention.
你的伤员需要治疗。
Thank you for your concern.
谢谢你的关心。
But this is the last place left under your flag.
但这是你最后的地盘了。
So we are not interested in any truce.
所以我们对休战,不感兴趣。
I don't want to kill your men.
我不想杀你的人。
But if you continue, then that is what you are asking me to do.
但如果你继续,那就是你,逼我做的。
You will be held responsible. No!
-你将被追究责任。 -不!
The people who started the shooting are the ones who are responsible.
开枪的人,应该对此负责。
We are simply defending ourselves.
我们只是在进行自卫。
You leave me no choice but to tell my men to...
你让我别无选择,我只能告诉我的人...
To lay down their arms.
放下他们的武器。
Thank you, Governor.
谢谢你,总督。
I must insist that you are ready to fly out within two hours.
我一定要你,在两小时内,准备好起飞。
Oh, no, no, I couldn't possibly.
噢,不,我不可能。
Since I wasn't expecting guests,I haven't had time to pack.
因为我既没有想到要招待客人,也没有想到要收拾行李。
I am sure we could arrange an extension.
我相信,我可以安排延期。
Plus, I want all my Marines and Navy personnel flown out with me.
另外,我要所有的海军陆战队和海军人员,和我一起起飞。
And a farewell broadcast.
还有告别广播。
Now, perhaps, if you will do me the honour.
现在,如果你能给我,这份荣幸的话。
Vamos! Vamos!
快走!继续走!
Oh, my God!
哦,我的上帝!
Oh!
哦!
小伙子们,对着镜头笑一个!
Can we go home now, please?
我们现在能回家了吗?
Get back!
退后!
Llevarlo al hospital!
带他去医院!
Get out of the fucking way.
别挡道。
It's time to surrender, Jim.
是时候投降了,吉姆。
Fuck off, Sir.
去他妈的,阁下。
他死了,长官。
All right, lads, single file into the corridor.
好了,伙计们,排成一列进入走廊。
For inspection, Port Arms.
为了检查,行举枪礼。
Come on. We're dropping when we could have carried on.
来吧。我们本来可以继续的,现在却放弃了。
Empty your pouches.
清空你们的袋子。
'We shall listen to our national anthem.'
“我们要听国歌♥。”
'Greetings, population of the Malvinas Islands.
“马尔维纳斯群岛的居民们,你们好。
Come on, get all them magazines emptied.
快点,把弹夹都清空。
All your pouches.
所有你们的子弹袋。
All right?
行了吗?
Don't piss about, son.
别胡闹了,孩子。
We let them down, Sir.
我们让他们失望了,长官。
These people.
这里的人们。
We did our best.
我们尽力了。
It wasn't enough.
这还不够吗?
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Dick.
迪克。
Cheers!
干杯!
电影精选列表