Jesus!
天呐!
Hello, Patrick.
你好,帕特里克。
This is the Governor.
我是总督。
Can you hear me?
你能听见我说话吗?
Top man, Sir.
好样的,先生。
Sergeant?
中士?
Sergeant Short,can you reach the telephone?
肖特中士,你能接通电♥话♥吗?
The other way round sir.
另一条线路通了,阁下。
Yes, Governor?
是的,总督吗?
We'll put you on right away.
我们马上给您接通电♥话♥。
We're gonna go over to His Excellency now.
我们现在就要联♥系♥总督大人了。
We're putting you on-air right away, Sir.
我们马上为您直播,阁下。
Yeah.
好的。
'Well, we've beaten off their first attack on Government House.
“那么,我们击退了他们对总督府的第一次进攻。
'We're doing very well.'
“我们表现得很好。”
'Yeah, I can hear you're having a harassing time.
“是啊,我能听到你我之间有杂音讯号♥干扰。
'I'll put on some music and come back to you in a little while.'
“我放点音乐,过一会儿再来联♥系♥你。”
They are trying to kill my husband.
他们想杀了我丈夫。
Right...
没错...
Come here.
到这儿来。
I spy with, my little eye,something beginning with A.
我用我的小眼睛,侦查以A开头的东西。
Asphalt.
沥青。
Argentinians.
阿根廷人。
Bastards!
混♥蛋♥!
Dos, tres.
道斯,特雷斯。
Shit.
混♥蛋♥。
Ready? Go!
准备好了?上!
原谅我,上尉。
我接近不了你,我被击中了。
你们这群杀人犯!他是个医务兵!混♥蛋♥们!
Yes, lad, what's going on?
好的,小伙子,情况怎么样?
Two injured, Sir.
两人受伤,长官。
The pin's out of the grenade, Sir.
手榴弹的插梢,已经拔出了,长官。
But he's keeping his hand round the lever.
但他一直手里攥着它。
Throw your grenade away from the house.
把你的手榴弹,扔到房♥子外面去。
And we'll send out a medic.
我们会派个医务兵过去。
如果你们不让我的医护兵到这里,你们就会得到这个,明白吗?
上尉,把手榴弹扔到一边去。
What? Nobody here speaks Spanish?
怎么啦?这里没人懂西班牙语吗?
Fucking marvelous!
真♥他♥妈♥的不可思议!
你好,零二号♥...
得不到后援或医疗疏散? 情况就是这样。
但是,中尉,我们不能让他们死。
十个去了六个没回来。我不会再损失兵力了。
基罗加,我很虚弱,你听到了吗?
我可能会晕倒,别靠近,以防万一...
我可能会松开按钮,你听到了吗?
Nine, Roger, out.
九号♥,收到,结束通话。
Sir, Sir.
长官,长官。
One Section engaging with about eight to ten APCs.
一个小队与八到十辆装甲运兵车交战。
Buggery, I've got better things to do.
真是糟糕,我有更重要的事要做。
The guy's half off his head.
这家伙脑袋掉了一半。
If he shows any movement like he's gonna throw the grenade this way,
如果他有任何要朝这边扔手榴弹的动作,
shoot him.
向他射击。
好吧,把这个给那些混♥蛋♥!
Are you all right?
你们都还好吧?
Are you OK?
你没事吧?
Let's have a look.
让我们看一下。
几英里之外,6:32AM。
Come on, you fucks, come on!
来吧,你们这些混♥蛋♥,来啊!
阿根廷部队主力开始登陆
Permission to leave my spot.
请允许我撤离阵地。
'Run like shit off a shovel,Three. Good luck.'
“快撤,三号♥。祝你好运。”
Go! Go on!
走!撤退!
Go! Go!
走!走!
Geordie, move!
乔迪,走吧!
Geordie!
乔迪!
Its jammed, mate,it's fuckin' jammed!
卡住了,伙计,这他妈老是卡住!
Geordie, leave the gun and bloody run!
乔迪,放下枪,快跑!
You...
你这破枪...
Come on!
快来!
只打狙击手!节省弹♥药♥,每五分钟换一次位置和目标。
继续打基地。如果装甲部队不快点来,我们就惨了。
'Five APCs landing at Yorke Bay.'
“五辆装甲运兵车,在约克湾登陆。”
I damn well hope this suit gets through all right.
我真不想,弄坏这套西装。
It's M&S, you know?
在玛莎百货买♥♥的,你知道吗?
'Five APCs at Yorke Bay. Three is engaging.'
“约克湾有5辆装甲运兵车。3辆已经在交火中。”
Five enemy APCs minimum,heading in from Yorke Bay.
至少五辆敌人装甲运兵车,从约克湾过来。
Right up our back passage.
就在我们后面的通道上。
Zero, confirm number, over.
零号♥,确认敌人数量,完毕。
Roger, out.
受到,结束通话。
“愿你的名被尊为圣...”
Move!
快上来!
It's coming.It's coming!
它来了,它来了!
You boys want a cup of tea?
你们想喝杯茶吗?
Get down, you silly bitch!
趴下,你个蠢女人!
Can't you see there's an invasion on?
你没看到有人在入侵吗?
Hold it, lads.Come on, steady.
等一下,伙计们。来吧,稳住。
Shit!
混♥蛋♥!
Jesus!
上帝!
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好的,好的,好的。
OK, well, go ahead.
好吧,那就继续吧。
Latinos always hit the radio station first.
拉丁美洲人总是攻打电台。
We're gonna fucking die, man!
我们死定了,伙计!
Yeah, OK, OK, go ahead.
是的,好的,好的,继续。
Go ahead now, Rhoda.
继续吧,罗达。
'I can see Marines running.And these big vehicles.
“我能看到海军陆战队员在奔跑。这些大型车辆。
'Argentine ones, I think.'
“我想是阿根廷的吧。”
Yeah.
是的。
'Going after them, I think.'It's all very colourful, really.'
“我想,该我们去追他们了吧。这一定会非常精彩,真的。”
Yeah, OK.
是的,好的。
Thank you, Rhoda.
谢谢你,罗达。
Next caller, please.
下一个接话接听,请讲。
'Hello, Patrick.
“你好,帕特里克。
'Hector.'
“我叫赫克托尔。”
Hello, Hector.
你好,赫克托尔。
I'm calling to say how much I'm opposed to violence.
我打电♥话♥,是想说,我有多反对暴♥力♥。
And how sorry I am that this terrible, terrible thing is happening under our eyes.
我很抱歉,这件可怕的事就发生在我们眼皮底下。
It must be the dumb Army or the Navy,nothing to do with the Air Force.
那一定是愚蠢的陆军或海军,与空军无关。
You are all my friends.
你们都是我的朋友。
I love each of you.
我爱你们每个人。
Oh, yeah, yeah!
哦,是的,是的!
I'll go and telephone from Mortar House.
我要去炮台观察所,然后打电♥话♥。
See if I can find out what's happening.
看看我能不能搞清楚,发生了什么。
'Basically, we've all been through a lot here.'
“基本上,我们都经历了很多。”
It was engaged.
已经交火了。
'There's still a lot of calls coming in.'
“仍然有很多电♥话♥,打进来。”
We're making a run to Government House.
我们要去总督府。
Are you lads gonna join us?
你们几个小子,想加入我们吗?
We'll cover you.
我们会掩护你。
The bloomin' House.
去花房♥了。
'Let's try and cheer ourselves up a bit with a little bit of music that I hope you'll find appropriate.'
“让我们试着用一点音乐,让自己高兴起来,我希望你们会觉得合适。”
鈾?Only fools rush in
只有傻瓜闯进来
鈾?And I can't help falling in... 鈾
我禁不住地坠入...
Run!
快跑!
Come on, Armour!
来吧,装甲车来了!
Come on!
快来!
Enemy to the left! Enemy to the left!
敌人在左边!敌人在左边!
Go for cover.
注意隐蔽。
Take cover.
就地躲避。
Go! Go! Go! Go!
冲!冲!冲!冲!
Come on.
来了。
You're shooting at your own guys!
你在向自己人开枪!
You bastard!
你个混♥蛋♥!
Now what have you got us into?
你给我们惹了多大的麻烦?
You cover the Argies,I'm going forward.
你负责阿根廷人,我负责前进。
Royal Marines!
皇家陆战队!
Don't fire!
别开枪!
Over here!
到这儿来!
电影精选列表