Come on.
快走。
这部电影演绎了真实事件,并尽可能以第一手资料为基础。
大英帝国全图
福克兰群岛
1833年,英国重新宣称对福克兰群岛拥有主♥权♥,
并派遣皇家海军陆战队,驱逐了阿根廷的居住民。
历届阿根廷政♥府♥都发誓,要收复失地。
歌♥曲:《吹响皇家阅兵式进行曲/海浪上的生活》
不光彩的行动
斯坦利港
该港与约克郡北部的惠特比港结为姊妹港
斯坦利高尔夫俱乐部
与索尔兹伯里及南威尔士高尔夫俱乐部
结为姊妹俱乐部
Thank you very much, sir.
非常感谢,先生。
1982年四月1日,上午7:55
“继续监视敌人动向...完毕。”
“我们确认今晚将进行‘罗萨里奥行动’。”
(阿根廷军队对马尔维纳斯群岛的登陆作战行动)
Cheers for the lift, boss.
为晋升喝一杯去,头儿。
Get your haircut before tonight.Sir.
-今晚之前,去理个发。 -是,上官。
You too, driver.
你也一样,开车的。
I always thought earrings and Figaro 'taches on parade,
我一直以为阅兵时,戴着耳环和费加罗的假发,
I thought was one of your windups.
我想,这是你的告别前的亮相吗?
Have you gone native over the last year?
刚来这一年,你已经变成了当地人了吗?
These boys have done as many tours as yours.
这些小伙子们,和你的驻防期一样长。
(卡车上写着:斯坦利屠宰场)
Morning, Mrs Mozeley.
早上好,莫兹利太太。
Morning, Henry.
早,亨利。
Guess what? I'm off the blacklist today.
你猜怎么着? 我今天从赊账名单上除名了。
Aye, you'll be onto it again come closing time.
等你歇工后,你的名字还会上去的。
That's it!
总是这样!
Ron?
罗恩?
Dear God, that's the last horror film you get.
感谢上帝吧,这是你能看到的最后一部恐怖片了。
No, I've come to the end of that!
不,我都快看完了!
Come back here!
拿回来!
Yeah.
好的。
Try and get him something quieter next time would you?
下次给他找个安静点的片子看,好吗?
Well, what do you think, Anton?
你觉得怎么样,安东?
Not half bad, is it?
还不错,对吧?
Aye, glorious weather.
是啊,天气真好。
Tropical uniform, I think, today.
我想,今天该换热带军服了。
(赊账名单)
Good morning, Des.
早上好,德斯。
Oh, Vice-Commodore Gilobert.
哦,吉尔伯特副队长。
Thought you'd gone back for good.
我还以为你永远地回去了。
Army bloody Air Force!
陆军完了,又是空军!
- 这是媒体的沃尔曼先生,先生。 - 回头见。
Enjoy your bacon and eggs, Mr Farnworth?
你的熏肉煎鸡蛋怎么样,法恩沃思先生?
Excellent, Mrs King.
太好吃了,金夫人。
I'll see if there's any ferries to South Georgia.
我看看,有没有去南乔治亚岛的渡轮。
Oh...
噢...
Nothing you can do for him tonight either,despite your 10,000 ways with mutton, Mrs King.
今晚你也帮不了他,尽管你很会做羊肉,金夫人。
He's a vegetarian.
他是素食主义者。
That's all right.
没什么。
I do a lovely spaghetti Bolognese.
我做了美味的意大利番茄酱面。
Pipe down, it's the feds.
安静了,听广播了。
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen,
女士们,先生们,大家早上好!
this is Patrick Watts, your broadcasting officer.
我是帕特里克·沃茨,向你们播报。
It's nine o'clock on Thursday 1st April, and here is the news from the Falkland Islands Broadcasting Station.
现在是4月1日星期四9点,这里是福克兰群岛广播电台的新闻。
There have been no further developments in South Georgia,where patrol ship Endurance
南乔治亚岛没有进一步的进展,预计“耐力”号♥巡逻艇
is expected to put a party of Royal Marines ashore today
今天将装载一队皇家海军陆战队员上岸,
to end the legal presence of Argentine scrap metal workers.
以结束阿根廷的回收废金属工人的合法存在。
'Chief of Police Lamb is no nearer to solving the break-in at LADE,the Argentine airline office.
“警♥察♥局长兰姆,还没有解决阿根廷航♥空♥公♥司♥,
设在岛内的国家航♥空♥公♥司♥办事处的闯入案。
(Líneas Aereas Del Estado, LADE)
'Which involved the daubing of obscene slogans in toothpaste
“其中,包括用膏状颜料,涂抹淫秽的标语,
'and the substituting of a Union Jack for the Argentine flag.'
“以及用英国米字旗,代替阿根廷国旗。”
'Former LADE manager Vice-Commodore Gilobert has returned to the islands
“前国家航♥空♥公♥司♥经理,海岸警备队副队长吉尔伯特,已返回群岛,
(LADE:福克兰群岛上的国家航♥空♥公♥司♥)
'to assist the police enquiry and improve security.'
协助警方调查和加强安全措施。
Come on, then, you lot.
来吧,你们这些人。
Hurry up, breakfast finished an hour ago.
快点吧,早餐一小时前,就结束了。
Major Norman, welcome to the Falkland Islands.
诺曼少校,欢迎来到福克兰群岛。
(总督府,简称G.H.)
Well, we have to do this, Major Norman,for the press, as you realise.
我们必须这么做,诺曼少校,为了媒体,你知道的。
A moment, I have to speak to Penguin News.
等一下,我要和企鹅新闻社的人讲几句。
Could you come over here for me?
你能过来一下吗?
I'll see you presently.
我等会儿和你们谈。
Right, sir.
好的,先生。
Congratulations, Major Norman,
恭喜你,诺曼少校,
I hope you and your men have a wonderful year out here.
我希望你和你的手下,在这里度过美好的一年。
Thank you, Mrs Hunt.
谢谢你,亨特夫人。
I must say, I'll be sorry to see old friends go.
我得说,看到老朋友离去,我很难过。
Well, if you'll excuse me, Majors,I have some leaves to attend to.
恕我失陪,少校们,我有些事要处理。
Gary, if this situation gets any worse,I think it right that you take over again.
加里,如果情况继续恶化,我觉得,你应该考虑,延长你的驻防期。
You know the ground.
你很了解情况。
It's been a bit end-of-term-ish down here, Mike.
麦克,这次我的驻防期满了。
I think you're probably sharper right now.
我觉得,你现在可能更敏锐了。
Morning. Morning.
-早。 -早。
Tony?
托尼?
The annual rugby match between the incoming Royal Marine garrison and the Stanley Ladies first 15,
即将到来的皇家海军陆战队驻军,先让15分,
和斯坦利女子队的年度橄榄球比赛,
which was to be refereed by His Excellency the Governor,has been cancelled.
本应由总督阁下批准的,现已被取消。
I can just hear the sigh of relief from Major Norman and his men.
我都能听到,诺曼少校和他士兵们的一声叹息了。
Seriously, welcome to our community,Major Norman and your boys,
说真的,欢迎来到我们的社区,诺曼少校和你的小伙子们,
and so long to Gary Noott and the team.
一路走好,加里.诺特少校和他的驻军。
Go and give Jen a hand in the front.
去前面,帮珍一把。
Go on.
去啊。
You wouldn't mind giving Fifi the once over, would you, Don?
你不会介意,让菲菲再看一遍吧,唐?
Yes, she's next in line, Ma'am.
是的,她是下一位,夫人。
Who was that girl?
那个女孩是谁?
Turn that down.
关了它。
Who was that girl?
那个女孩是谁?
Oh, did some revision last night with me, Mum.
哦,昨晚和我复习了一下功课,妈妈。
Slept in Diana's room.
她睡在戴安娜的房♥间里。
Revision in a party frock?
穿着舞会裙子复习的?
I might just kill that boy before he flies back to school.
我该在他飞回学校前,杀了那小子。
Most likely another of the Argentine's bizarre ways of staking their claims.
很有可能是,阿根廷人的另一种,怪异的声明方式。
They even fly officers' wives out here to have babies.
他们甚至让军官的妻子坐飞机过来,生孩子。
Dare we even complain,when their military run our only air link?
他们的军队,经营着我们唯一的空中航线,我们还敢抱怨吗?
They're bound to know our Buenos Aires military attache had to pay his own bloody fair when he came to recce here last month.
他们肯定知道,我们的驻布宜诺斯艾利斯的武官,
上个月来这里视察的时候,这是要付出代价的。
Well, a two-inch mortar should hold up any sub's landing party for a while.
一门两英寸的迫击炮,应该能拖住任何潜艇登陆队一段时间。
It's still got a crack in it, Mike.
炮管上还有道裂缝,迈克。
If anyone lands from this sub,the best I can do is invite them in for a short, sharp lecture and a glass of sherry.
如果有人从这艘潜艇上登岸,我最多只能邀请他们,
来听一段义正言辞的演讲,再请他们,喝一杯雪利酒。
The FO at my briefing, bless him,were confident this was a niggling phase.
出席我的简报会的外♥交♥部♥官员,上帝保佑他,
确信现在还是处于,为琐事烦心的阶段。
How many in our submarine reaction party?
我们的反潜艇快速反应部队,有多少人?
Five.
5人。
Do you think this stuff stretches?
你觉得这东西能拉伸吗?
Aye, this is the only beach short enough for it, Corporal Armour.
是啊,这是唯一能放得下它的海滩,阿玛尔下士。
Been looking forward to this.
我一直在期待这一刻。
Clean-air, good open spaces for a weapons instructor.
空气清新,很适合武器教练。
Wildlife.
还有野生动物。
What are the females like?
怎么没看到雌的?
Five blokes to a bird down here, Corporal.
这里是五头雄性,对一头雌性。
Aye, but that lot aren't too fussy!
是啊,好在那些鸟也不太挑剔!
Shut it, Geordie.
闭嘴吧,乔迪。
Argentine.
阿根廷人。
Permission to give her an eye, Corporal.
允许我露一下给她看,下士。
Tell Zero.
告诉泽罗。
No rumba-tango stuff in here, if you please.
请不要在这里,跳伦巴和探戈。
A bit difficult to avoid a whole continent, Mr King.
要避开整个南美大♥陆♥,这有点难,金先生。
I'm doubling you up tonight.
我今晚收你双份的钱。
Bookings coming in from Goose Green.
绿鹅村定居点的订单来了。
(位于东福克兰岛的半岛上,有一个小机场)
I thought Government House was 25.
我想,总督府的分机号♥是25。
25 and three rings.One shot, two long.
拨完25,还有三声铃响,一声短,两声长。
。Got you down for smoke-oh, I expect.
我想,你该抽根烟,歇会儿了
What-oh? Smoke-oh.
-什么? -工间休息。
Elevenses.
午前茶歇。
Yeah, 25, please, and three rings.
是的,请接25,还有三声铃响。
One short, two long.
电影精选列表