What I'm asking is...
我想问的是...
...sweet though the Falklands may be,they are...
...虽然福克兰群岛可能很可爱,但它们...
Do you really think they are worth the life of even a single Royal Marine?
你真的认为,它们值得一个皇家海军付出生命吗?
It would be letting the Corps of Marines down if we didn't put up a strong fight.
如果我们不奋力一搏,就会让海军陆战队蒙羞。
Right.
没错。
For what?
为了什么?
Sheep at any price?
那些绵羊值多少钱?
I suspect my son would like to be you, given half a chance.
我怀疑我儿子会愿意成为你,只要给他一点机会。
He's a brave young man.
他是个勇敢的年轻人。
He's a boy...
他还是个孩子...
...who wanted to impress his father.
...他想给他父亲留下好印象。
And unless his father calls a halt,your boys will fight on until...
除非他父亲下令停止,否则你的小伙子们会继续战斗,直到...
Or until we are overrun.
直到我们全军覆没。
But I'm sure your husband will know when the game's up.
但我肯定,你丈夫会知道,何时结束比赛的。
I'm not.
我不敢肯定。
He's an extremely poor loser, Major.
他输不起,少校。
Can't you tell him when it's time to surrender?
你不能告诉他,什么时候该投降吗?
The boys wouldn't thank me for it.
战士们不会为此感谢我的。
Surrender isn't something in our vocabulary, I'm afraid.
我恐怕,“投降”这个词,不在我们的字典里。
南部外海几英里处
夜里11:20
阿根廷突击队的尖刀排
把你的刺刀给我,这些该死的海带。
She'll make sure heads roll for this.
她会为此付出代价的。
We are not entirely blameless too,you know, at Government House.
你知道,在总督府,我们也不是完全没有过错的。
What rot!
胡说什么!
You've been warning them for yonks something might happen.
你已经警告他们好几年了,可能会出事。
No. Do you remember those two Argentinian architectural students who visited,
不。你还记得那两个上岛访问的阿根廷建筑专业的学生吗,
oh, months ago?
哦,才过了几个月?
Vaguely, why?
记不清了,怎么了?
The Anglo-Argentine one was so charming.
那个英裔阿根廷人太迷人了。
His subject was Victorian colonial structures.
他的课题是,维多利亚时期的殖民建筑。
I showed them round.
我带他们,去各处观看。
They asked to see the building's plans.
他们要求看大楼的平面图。
I even...
我甚至...
...I even let them take photographs.
...我甚至还让他们拍了照。
上尉,陆军的直升机不能修好了。
我们得到的命令是,代替他们继续行动。
混♥蛋♥。我们甚至没有他们的计划目标!
Gary, I...
加里,我...
I'll see you tomorrow.
我明天见你。
Don! Oh, Don.
唐!哦,唐。
Brilliant thinking.Right...
想得太周到了。正是...
Sorry I couldn't run you up to the baker's, Mrs Hunt.
抱歉我没能送你去面包店,亨特太太。
Only I'm helping with the defences here, you see?
我只得参与这里的防御,你明白吗?
Mavis.
梅维丝。
Excuse me, please. Yes, of course.
-对不起,请原谅。 -是的,当然。
Dear...
亲爱的...
OK, Mum. Off we go.
好的,妈妈。我们走吧。
Cheerio, Dad.
再见,爸爸。
We'll see you in the morning.Yes.
-我们早上见。 -好的。
You know...
你知道的...
...in my day...
...在我的一生中...
...it was turn, cock, squeeze, turn.
...总是调动,被搞糟,受驱赶,再调动。
You wouldn't like to swap, Dorey?
你不愿意交换吗,多里?
No.
不想。
Wait here a minute.
在这儿等一会儿。
Don?
唐?
You've bagged my 12-bore.
你把我的点12口径子弹装上了。
How come it's still up there?
它怎么还挂在上面?
Well, Sir,
好吧,先生,
I took the decision to leave it flying tonight, Sir.
我决定今晚让它继续飘扬,长官。
And to shoot the first Argie bastard who tries to take it down.
还想干掉第一个,胆敢把它降下来的,阿根廷混♥蛋♥。
Did I do the wrong thing, Sir?
我做错什么了吗,先生?
No.
没有。
No, that's the spirit, Don.
不,这是一种精神,唐。
I...
我...
I was just thinking about the people who are coming here to trample all over us.
我只是在想,那些要来这里,践踏我们的人。
Can I get you a brandy or a whiskey, Sir?
我能给您倒杯白兰地吗?先生?
I...
我...
...I won't, thank you.
...我不想,谢谢你。
Don... it would cheer me up no end,if you were to leave GH tonight.
唐...如果你今晚离开总督府,我一定会很高兴的。
I'm not having you hurt.
我不会让你受伤害的。
Any word from London, Dick?
伦敦有消息吗,迪克?
Well, I'm afraid...
嗯,我恐怕...
Nothing of any substance.
没有任何实质性的东西。
Stupid of me to ask.
我真蠢,竟然问这个问题。
What time is the Reagan-Galtieri talk?
里根和加尔铁里什么时候会谈?
Well, the federal time,
嗯,是美国本土时间,
I mean, that's if the Argies take the bloody phone call this time,
我是说,如果阿根廷人这次在这个时间接了那个该死的电♥话♥,
it is about one hour before the invasion fleet's ETA.
那就是入侵舰队预计到达时间的一小时前。
Well, there's nothing much we can accomplish ourselves till then.
在那之前,我们自己也做不了什么。
So I suggest you do what I'm going to do.
所以我建议你,照我说的做。
What, Sir? Get some sleep.
-什么?先生? -去睡一觉。
Halt. Who goes there?
站住。什么人?
We're Brits. We're not Argentinians.
我们是英国人,不是阿根廷人。
My arse! I've never seen you before in my life.
胡说!我一点儿都不认识你。
I'm Simon Winchester of the Sunday bloody Times.
我是《星期日泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》的西蒙·温彻斯特。
Hey, you were next to me in the Goose tonight.
嘿,今晚在鹅村酒吧,你就坐在我旁边。
Look, we're only trying to get to Government House.
听着,我们只是想去总督府。
Only?
只是?
No-one's allowed near there.
没有人可以靠近那里。
Passports?
护照呢?
At present, there is no indication that the Argentine task force has changed course.
目前,没有迹象表明,阿根廷特遣部队已经改变了路线。
Government House has asked everyone please not to go out to Cape Pembroke looking for it.
总督府要求大家不要去彭布罗克角找它。
And now, for Fred, Joyce,Pop and Biffo,
现在,对弗雷德、乔伊斯、波普和比佛来说,
from Dolly...
来自多利...
鈾?Yesterday... 鈾
昨天...
Keep them all calm, Tom?
让他们都冷静下来,汤姆?
Got my mum to collect my daughters tonight.
我妈今晚要去接我女儿。
I wonder if my ex'll even bother calling when the news gets out in the UK.
我不知道,我的前妻在英国,得到消息后,会不会打电♥话♥给我。
Hey?
嘿?
鈾?Suddenly
突然间
鈾?I'm not half the man I used to be
我已经不是以前的那个人了
鈾?There's a shadow hanging Over me... 鈾
有个阴影,笼罩着我...
鈾?Yesterday came suddenly
突然浮现出昨天
鈾?Why she had to go
她为什么非要离去
鈾?I don't know... 鈾
我不知道...
It's me.
是我。
Dick.
迪克。
Reagan finally got through to Galtieri,only to be told to piss off basically.
里根终于打通了加尔铁里的电♥话♥,却被告知,少管闲事。
Shall I round up the Argentine workers, Rex?
要我把阿根廷工人们都收容起来吗,雷克斯?
But be bloody careful, Dick.
千万要小心点,迪克。
And when you've done that you can call it a day.
当你做完这些,你就可以收工回家了。
Go back to Connie.
回到康妮那里去。
Come on, keep up, faster.
快点,跟上,快点。
You keep your hands up.Up, come on, up!
把手举起来。上来,上来,上来!
Now, come on, keep together.
好了,别乱来。
Point your gun at them,show them you mean business.
用枪指着他们,让他们知道,你是认真的。
That's it, come on.
就是这样,来吧。
Right, this is the last stop.
好的,这是最后一站了。
I don't know which frightens me more, the Argentine Armada or waking Des King in the middle of the night.
我不知道,哪一个更让我害怕,阿根廷大舰队,还是在半夜叫醒德斯.金。
Stay there.
呆在这里。
Right, we'll have to smash the window.
好吧,我们得砸窗户了。
I know, I know.
我知道,我知道。
He only had it put in last week.
他上周才装上的。
Government House said you'd be coming.
总督府的人说,你们就要来了。
Gilobert's vanished, I'm afraid.
恐怕吉罗伯特不见了。
Oh, shit!
哦,见鬼!
What on earth are you trying to find now?
你现在到底在搜他们什么?
Transmitters.
信♥号♥♥传输器。
In the lapels?
在翻领中?
I know about these things.
我这到这些玩意儿。
Look, try and find the guest list,some Latin-sounding names.
电影精选列表