Cheers, mate!
干杯,伙计!
Cheers, mate.Come on.
-干杯,伙计。 -来吧。
你要干什么?
别拦着我,我要宰了他们,这群混♥蛋♥不管医务兵已经受伤了,还向他开枪。
算了吧,你这个混♥蛋♥,我是布瑟尔海军上将,我命令你把武器给我!
别开枪,我是记者。
Don't make me laugh.
别开玩笑了。
Just piss off on the next plane.
坐下一班飞机滚吧。
I'm Major Dowling.
我是道林少校。
Military intelligence.Dowling?
-军事情报处的。 -道林吗?
Anglo-Argentine?
英裔阿根廷人?
Irish-Argentine.
爱尔兰裔阿根廷人。
Oh, darling!
哦,亲爱的!
Are you all right?
你还好吗?
I'm fine, I'm fine, my dear.
我很好,我很好,亲爱的。
All right, my boy?
你没事吧,我的儿子?
Look this way, please.
请这边看。
Don't you dare! You...
你们竟敢!你们...
What's the meaning?
这是什么个意思?
Only one fatality in this whole operation.
整个行动中,只有一人死亡。
And it was my best officer you killed.
你们杀的,是我最好的军官。
I didn't invite him here.
我没有邀请他来这里。
I hope he rots in hell!
我希望他在地狱里腐烂!
Major Norman.
诺曼少校。
Have your men stand up.
让你的人,都站起来吧。
My apologies.
我很抱歉。
Sergeant Major, on their feet.Quietly does it.
下士,站起来吧。保持镇定。
All right, lads, very quietly.Get yourselves up.
好了,伙计们,镇定一下。站起来吧。
Keep it calm.
保持平静。
Well done. Well done, lads.
干得好。干得好,小伙子们。
Well done, lads. See you.
干得好,小伙子们。看看你们吧。
Geordie! Geordie!
乔迪!乔迪!
Bastard.
混♥蛋♥。
Attention!
立正!
You'd think the bastards had won the World Cup, Sir.
你会以为那些混♥蛋♥们,能赢得了今年的世界杯,阁下。
Attention!
立正!
众人啊,听那神圣的呼喊...
自♥由♥!自♥由♥!自♥由♥!
听着那锁链被砸断的声音...
把他的枪缴了!
卢果,去把旗子升起来!
Get away from that Dick Francis,you wretch!
离那个迪克·弗朗西斯远点,你这个混♥蛋♥!
(迪克·弗朗西斯,1920-2010年,英国皇家空军退役后,
成为赛马冠军骑师,后又成为著名的犯罪小说作家)
Oh, don't be silly,you can't travel in that.
哦,别傻了,你不能穿这个旅行。
You can take it off at the airport.
你可以在机场,把它脱下来。
It'll hearten the islanders to see me leave in style.
岛民们看到我体面地离开,会很高兴的。
Anyway, Mum, why all the poncy silver for me to lug?
不管怎样,妈妈,为什么要我驮着这么多银器回去?
You won't be needing it in Sunningdale.
你在桑宁代尔,不再需要它们了。
Would you prefer Mrs Hunt of Sunningdale to have it, or them?
你是想让桑宁代尔的亨特夫人驮着它们吗?
My God!
我的上帝!
My medals!
我的勋章!
Where's Don?
唐在哪里?
Don, they've swiped my bloody medals!
唐,他们偷走了我的勋章!
'Those bastards! Look! They've swiped a lot!'
“这些混♥蛋♥!看!他们洗劫了很多次!”
The bastards, look at that!
这帮混♥蛋♥,看看他们都干了些什么!
Haven't you heard of knocking on doors where you come from?
难道你在你老家,就没学过,要先敲门,才能进屋的规矩吗?
You're not going in that.
你们不会就这样离去的。
Wilkinson.
威尔金森。
Watch it.
小心点。
Ola.
你们好。
Where did you find it? In a circus?
你们在哪里找到的? 在马戏团吗?
Hogg and Johnstone of Sackville Street, West 1.
出自霍格和约翰斯通时装店,位于曼城萨科维尔街西1号♥。
They've tailored governor's uniforms since the first days of the Empire.
他们从帝国建立之初,就开始为各位历任总督们,量身定做制♥服♥。
Thank God they'll soon be out of a job.
谢天谢地,他们很快就会失业了。
You'll never persuade these people to live under you.
你永远无法说服这些人,接受你们的统治。
When you have someone by the balls,their hearts and minds soon follow.
当你抓住某人的蛋蛋时,他们的心和思想很快就会跟着你。
Dad, the Land Rover's ready.
爸爸,路虎准备好了。
The plane is leaving in one hour.
飞机一小时后起飞。
No more delays.
不要再耽搁了。
You, that bag.
你,拎着那个包。
Your Excellency,
阁下,
not a long friendship should be soiled by what my countrymen have done.
长久的友谊,不应该被我同胞的所作所为所玷污。
This is the worst day of my life.
这是我一生中最糟糕的一天。
It is just as well you packed your dress uniform, Hector?
你还是把你的军装收拾好了吧,赫克托尔?
我要给他们看...
Wait, darling.The flag, I want it as a souvenir.
等一下,亲爱的。那面旗,我想留作纪念。
Don't bother about it, Don.
唐,别担心了。
I wouldn't want it now,not after where it's been.
我现在不想要,尤其是在经历了这些之后。
How could you?
你怎么能这样?
How could you?
你怎么能这样?
I will be with your son.
我会陪着你儿子的。
I will see you at the airport.
我将在机场见你。
My lovely boys.
我可爱的小伙子们。
Bastards.
一群混♥蛋♥。
Adios!
再见!
鈾?Should auld acquaintance be forgot
应该忘记旧交吗
鈾?And never brought to mind?
从来没想过?
鈾?Should auld acquaintance be forgot
应该忘记旧交吗
鈾?And days of auld lang syne?
还有那些昔日的美好时光?
鈾?For auld lang syne, my dear
亲爱的,友谊地久天长
鈾?For auld lang syne
为了友谊地久天长
鈾?We'll tak a cup o' kindness yet
我们还是喝一杯吧
(西班牙语:靠右行车,你们这帮笨蛋,靠右行车!)
鈾?For the days Of auld lang syne... 鈾
为了昔日的美好时光...
(西班牙语:靠右行车,你们这帮笨蛋,靠右行车!)
'Friends, Kelpers,
朋友们, 岛民们,
'the Argentine governor has kindly given his permission
'阿根廷来的总督善意地允许我,给你们发
'for me to send you this message,good wishes and thanks for all your support.
这条信息,对你们的支持,表示良好的祝愿和感谢。
'I shall never forget you.
“我永远不会忘记你们。”
'And hope to see you all some day.'
“希望有一天能够见到你们大家。”
鈾?For auld lang syne. 鈾
友谊地久天长。
'Goodbye, and God bless you all.'
“再见,上帝保佑你们大家。”
总督、他的家人和他的部队飞回英国,
诺曼少校和他的海军陆战队员
立即自愿加入特遣部队。
'The government has now decided that a large task force will sail as soon all preparations are complete.'
“政♥府♥现在决定,一旦所有准备工作完成,
一支庞大的特遣部队就会出航。”
'Failure? The possibilities do not exist.'
“失败?这种可能性是不存在的。”
'Now, tens of thousands of men are entering the decisive phase of this conflict,
现在,数以万计的士兵进入了这场冲突的决定性阶段,
'as Marines and Paras close in on Port Stanley.'
海军陆战队员和伞兵正在逼近斯坦利港。”
'But short of ammunition or not,the British shells kept falling remorselessly until the Argentine line broke.'
但不管有没有弹♥药♥,英军的炮弹都无情地倾泻而下,
直到阿根廷的防线被攻破。
'According to latest reports,Governor Rex Hunt is on his way back to the islands,'and is widely tipped for a knighthood.
根据最新报道,总督雷克斯.亨特正在返回群岛的路上,
并被广泛认为将被封为爵士。
'Members of the Second Battalion of the Parachute Regiment were the first to reach Government House.
伞兵团第二营的成员,是最先到达总督府的。
'Just beating their traditional rivals, the Royal Marines.
击败了他们的传统对手,皇家海军陆战队。
Brought it back for you.
给你带回来了。
Don't lose it again!
别再丢了!
'From The Mail.Yeah, a few pictures with the flag,with you, Sergeant, and your men.'
“摘自《每日邮报》。是的,几张拿着国旗的照片,还有你,中士,还有你的人。”
'Go on, sir,some pictures for the lads.'
“去吧,长官,给小伙子们拍几张照片。”
'At Downing Street tonight, Mrs Thatcher was given a rapturous welcome by the crowds that had gathered.'
“今晚在唐宁街,撒切尔夫人受到了聚集的人群的热烈欢迎。”
'Galtieri's dictatorship has collapsed,but no future government is likely to renounce Argentina's claim to the islands.'
“加尔铁里的独♥裁♥统治已经崩溃,但未来的政♥府♥
不太可能放弃,阿根廷对这些岛屿的主♥权♥。”
'A sizeable garrison is to be established, and an air base is to be built with fighter jets and anti-aircraft defense.'
“要建立相当规模的驻军,并建立空军基地,配备战斗机和防空系统。”
电影精选列表