If they're interested in staying in office.
如果,他们还想继续执政的话。
And we'll be reinforced at Government House by our guests -
我们会在总督府,得到我们的客人的支持...
the Naval Hydrographers of HMS Endurance.
皇家海军“忍♥耐号♥”的海军水文测量师。
It'll make a change from map making in the Antarctic.
他们肩负绘制南极地图的任务,估计得改变了。
Now, I haven't bullshitted you about the odds.
现在,我可没功夫,跟你们抱怨了。
We'll fight until the Governor throws in the towel or until we're overrun.
我们会一直战斗到,总督打出白旗认输,或者我们超出了极限。
Which probably means dying.
这有可能就意味着,战死。
I want you to face that...
我想让你们面对...
...death.
...死亡。
Think about what it means now.
现在想想,这意味着什么。
And when the firing starts,forget it.
一旦开火,就别再想了。
You are the Green Berets.
你们是绿色贝雷帽。
The Royals.
是皇家军队。
That means you will knock seven shades of excrement out of them before you go down.
也就是说,在你倒下之前,也要把他们吃进的七荤六素,全给踢出来。
Don't get angry with whoever dropped you in the smelly stuff.
别责怪那些把你扔进臭水坑里的人。
You're in fathoms of it.
你们也都彻底了解了。
And it's too late.
现在说什么,都晚了。
Get angry with the arrogant bastards who are planning to waltz in here thinking you'll just take it up the bum.
对那些傲慢的混♥蛋♥生气吧,他们打算大摇大摆地闯进来,以为你会们装怂认输。
Now, Gary's men know this place and like it.
现在,加里的手下熟悉这里,也喜欢这里。
And I'm sure some of them have got local girls on their minds.
我敢肯定,有些人心里想的是,当地女孩们。
Maybe even sheep.
甚至那些绵羊。
But half of us haven't even had time to find the pub.
但我们一半的新驻兵,甚至还没来得及,找到当地的酒吧。
Tonight, when the time comes...
今晚,当那一时刻来临时...
...we're fighting for ourselves.
...我们要为自己而战。
For what Royal stands for.
为了皇家军队的象征而战。
For one another.
为了我们彼此而战。
Any questions?
还有问题吗?
All right, lads, let's go for it.
好了,小子们,开始行动吧。
Thanks, boss.
谢谢你,头儿。
Well done, mate.
讲得很好,伙计。
Couldn't have done it myself.
我自己是做不到的。
There's 70 men here, right?
这里有70个人,对吧?
And they're going to die.
他们会死的。
And there's fuck all you and I can do about it.
而你和我,对此却无能为力。
I know nothing of an invasion.
我对入侵一无所知。
Nothing.
一点都不知。
"I know nothing!"
“我什么都不知道!”
I'm sorry?
啥意思?
Why don't we put the islanders on this spot.
为什么我们不让,那些岛民们住在这里。
And all Argentine's gonna have is the Malvina.
所有阿根廷人能有的,就剩下马尔维纳了。
Sovereignty is indivisible.
主♥权♥是不可分割的。
As they say.
就像他们所说的。
I know the Kelpers very well.
我很了解科尔普斯。
My children speak English like...
我的孩子们说的英语,都像...
Well, like Kelpers.
都像科尔普斯。
But what crime is there for you gringos speaking some Spanish?
你们这些外国佬会说西班牙语,这有什么罪?
Muy bien.
很好嘛。
This is Zero, have arrived at local Defense Force, over.
这里是零号♥,已抵达位置的当地国防军,完毕。
Not many magazines or automatic weapons left.
弹夹和自动武器所剩无几。
Good evening. Good evening.
-晚上好。 -晚上好。
Not now you've taken those you need, Major.
你现在已经不能拿到,你所需的弹♥药♥了,少校。
Good evening.
晚上好。
Good evening.
晚上好。
They pass easy for Molotovs.
它们很容易被制成“莫洛托夫燃♥烧♥瓶♥”了。
I'm going back to my doubts,for a shotgun.
我不确定,我回家是否能找到一把霰弹枪。
I want your best men positioned on the ridge above Government House.
我要你最精锐的部队,部署在总督府上方的山脊上。
I'm afraid our chain of command comes from the Governor.
恐怕我们的指令发布,是由总督下达的。
I'll speak to him about it.
我会和他,谈谈这件事。
Tell Sergeant Muir we'll do his best for the rest of them.
告诉缪尔中士,我们会尽力保护他们其余的人的。
Right.
好的。
Right, boys and girls.
好了,小伙子和姑娘们。
I've come to volunteer,Major Norman.
我是来做志愿者的,诺曼少校。
As what?
做什么?
Combat despatch rider, sir.
传令兵摩托手,长官。
No despatches to deliver, Tony.
没什么要传令的,托尼。
But the FOV of war.
我也可以作为战场前沿观察哨。
Your radio net will jam.
你们的无线电网络会受到干扰。
And I'm the fastest thing on two wheels around here.
我是这里,是骑在两个轮子上最快的人。
He is, too, Sir.
他是的,长官。
I think the boss' son'll go home in a body bag.
我想总督的儿子,会被装在尸袋里回家。
Permission to strangle a darkie, Corporal.
允许我去拉抛屎,下士。
Well, make sure no Argie jumps up with a bayonet to give you a second arsehole.
别让阿根廷人跳出来,给你屁♥眼♥,来上一刺刀。
A resting party for enemy nationals assemble in a waiting order, Sir.
敌侨的收容队已经集♥合♥,在等待命令,长官。
Not yet, major.
还用不着,少校。
Not before the invasion force is off our shores.
在入侵部队出现在我们的外海之前。
Or the White House efforts fail.
否则,白宫的调停努力,就会失败。
On another point, Sir.
还有一点,先生。
I'm asking you to have the FIDF posted along the ridge behind us.
我请求你让“福岛防卫军”在我们身后的山脊上布防。
I'll see what I can do.
让我看看,我还能再做什么。
Thanks. Well done, Mavis.
-谢谢。 -做得不错,梅维丝。
Thank you, Don.
谢谢你,唐。
Major?
少校?
Thank you, Mrs Hunt, very kind.
谢谢你,亨特太太,你真好。
Thank you, Mrs Hunt.
谢谢你,亨特太太。
You're beginning to bear up,darling.
你开始振作起来了,亲爱的。
Does anyone want some more cocoa?
还有谁想来点热可可吗?
Tony?
托尼?
Never mind.
别介意。
Your real place is at her side.
你就该呆在你妈妈的身边。
I'm assigning Marine Dorey as your personal bodyguard from now on, Sir.
从现在起,我指派海军陆战队的多里,为您的私人保镖,长官。
What was your last pistol score like, Sir?
你最近一次的手♥枪♥射击成绩是多少,长官?
Emptied every round from a Colt 45s each hand into a sandbag at 15 paces.
双手持枪,都把柯尔特45手♥枪♥的每一发子弹,都打到15步外的沙袋里。
But that was the north-west frontier 35 years ago.
但那是35年前的西北边境。
And this isn't a Colt 45.
而这正是一把,柯尔特45。
I expect you'll want to familiarise yourself with it, then, Sir.
那么,我想你会想熟悉一下的,先生。
Yes.
好的。
Hey, Winchester.
嘿,温彻斯特。
Why don't you piss off?
你为什么不滚开?
Oi!
诶!
You a closet Argie?
你是阿根廷人密探吗?
No, Sergeant Major.
不,军士长。
Then make your weapon safe before you kill us all.
那在你杀了我们之前,确保你的武器安全。
Thank you, Sir.
谢谢你,长官。
Fucking plant life.
该死的新兵蛋子。
What frequency are you using tonight, Sir?
长官,您今晚用什么频率?
Runners will phone in when they can.
传令兵会电♥话♥通知的。
Here, Sir.
嘿,先生。
Yes.
是的。
Fuck off! No!
-滚开! -不!
That's very considerate of you, Major.
你想得真周到,少校。
You never know who might be skulking in the bushes tonight.
你永远不知道,今晚谁会躲在灌木丛里。
Would you care for a drink?
你想喝点什么吗?
I think not, Mrs Hunt,thank you very much.
我不想,亨特太太,非常感谢。
Nobody wants to drink with me, Major.
没人想跟我喝酒,少校。
I'm not really a gin and tonic man myself.
我自己不太喜欢杜松子酒加奎宁水。
I have beer.
我有啤酒。
Scottish, I believe.
我想,还有苏格兰威士忌。
Can't let the Argies get that down their throats, now, can we?
不能让阿根廷人得逞,对吧?
Sit down.
请坐。
All right?
行吗?
Thank you, Ma'am.
谢谢你,夫人。
Cheers. Cheers.
-干杯。 -干杯。
It must be pretty upsetting for you.
你一定很难过吧。
Just off the boat.
刚下船。
Looking forward to year of ceremonials and outdoor pursuits.
期待着新的一年的庆典和户外活动。
Actually, I think it makes it rather easier,not having any ties to the place.
事实上,我觉得这样会更容易些,和那个地方没有任何联♥系♥。
But you care about your boys, surely?
但你一定很关心你的小伙子们吧?
Very much so.
非常关心。
I mean, they are such lovely boys.
他们都是很可爱的小伙子。
It all seems too ghastly.
这一切似乎太可怕了。
电影精选列表