一声短,两声长。
One short, two long.
一声短,两声长
I wouldn't mind using her as a necklace.
我不介意把她当项链用。
Leave the Gunnery Officer a waitress, Corporal.
下士,给炮术长留个女招待吧。
Morning, Duchess.Fancy getting out of the wet?
早啊,尊贵的夫人。想躲雨吗?
Here, I thought you were supposed to be on alert.
嘿,我以为你们应该保持警惕。
And how would you know?
你怎么知道的?
We're going into Stanley to get my kids.
我们要去斯坦利港,找我的孩子。
Now, you gonna give us a lift or not?
你们能让我们搭一段车吗?
Sorry. Our mission's classified.
对不起。我们的任务是机密的。
Oh, the older one's a paper bag job.
老一点的那个,就像个纸袋子。
That was his wife, Corporal.Ex-wife.
-那是他的妻子,下士。 -前妻。
Yeah, well, she didn't strike me as a bag of laughs either.
是啊,我也不觉得她是个爱笑的人。
Sounds like you're well shot of her.
听起来,你已经甩掉她了。
And his kids, Corporal.
还有他的孩子,下士。
Sorry, Geordie.A bit messy that.
对不起,乔迪。有点儿乱了。
After wangling four tours,it was time to piss off anyway.
一晃都四次驻防了,反正也该滚蛋了。
What, with the marital bliss and the maintenance.
我得到了什么,美满的婚姻和赡养费。
But then God sussed us? And fixed an international crisis.
但是上帝体会到我们了? 安排了一场国际危机。
Hey, come on, don't hog it.
嘿,拜托,别霸占报纸。
Well, I'd shag her!
好吧,我会和她上♥床♥的!
Boys, don't stand in the rain.
小伙子们,不要站在雨里。
Pop into the kitchen for tea.
到厨房♥去喝茶吧。
Nanny and I keep an open house,you know?
奶奶和我,随时恭候客人光临?
Come on, Farnworth,we're off to do some spying.
走吧,法恩沃斯,我们要去侦察一下。
斯坦利面包房♥
I hear the west store's got a good tinned fruit shipment in.
我听说西岸商店,来了一批水果罐头。
Good afternoon.
下午好。
Hello.
你好。
Hello, young lady.
你好,小姐。
Mrs Hunt?
亨特夫人?
Excuse me.
对不起。
John's finished our conservatory, and I'd like to ask your advice about...
约翰已经建好了我们的温室,我想问你,关于...
Petunias, begonias,shrubs and grapes.
牵牛花、秋海棠、灌木和葡萄。
Grapes?
葡萄?
Yes, of course you must.
是的,你当然得种。
Why don't you pop by about teatime tomorrow, if you like,
如果你愿意,何不明天下午茶的时候过来,
we won't have much on.Yes, thank you very much.
-我们不会耽误多长时间。-好的,非常感谢。
So, what time did you first notice the...?
那么,你第一次注意到...是什么时候?
First thing in the morning.
第一次是在早晨。
Right, OK, that's fine,thank you very much.
好的,很好,非常感谢。
We'll be in touch if there's anything.
有任何消息,我们会联♥系♥你的。
阿根廷航♥空♥公♥司♥斯坦利港办事处
Be useful if we had some bloody kit to intercept transmissions,
如果我们有一些能拦截传输的工具,
or at least some cheapo bugging device for all those gas workers up at the Goose.
或者至少有一些便宜的窃听设备,给那些在鹅村的天然气工人,那就有用了。
Gilobert doesn't seem to be inside any more, Sir.
吉罗伯特似乎已经不在里面了,长官。
Hector.
赫克特。
Lovely to see you.
很高兴见到你。
How's Teresa and the children?
特蕾莎和孩子们怎么样了?
They miss the beaches.
他们想念那些海滩。
She's spending all my money in Harrods.
她把我的钱,都花在哈罗德百货了。
Gone to London?
去伦敦了?
No, the Buenos Aires range.
没有,就去了布宜诺斯艾利斯。
My successor, Major Mike Norman.
我的继任者,迈克.诺曼少校。
Pleased to meet you.
很高兴见到你。
How do you do?
你好吗?
Substantial Argentinian force invading at dawn, Gary.
大批阿根廷军队,在黎明时分入侵,加里。
No doubt we sold them a substantial part of it.
毫无疑问,我们把很大一部分卖♥♥给了他们。
It takes days to sail that far.
Radio transmissions, intercepts.
用无线电传输,会遭到拦截。
GCHQ probably have only one person monitoring the entire continent's radio activity.
英国政♥府♥通讯总部可能只有一个人,监控整个欧洲大♥陆♥的无线电活动。
Yet Joint Intelligence Committee must have known.
然而联合情报委员会肯定知道。
Probably hoped the fleet would just go away.
可能希望阿根廷舰队,就这么走开。
Anyway, Major Norman,it's up to you to advise how we make our dispositions accordingly.
不管怎样,诺曼少校,由你来建议我们,如何做出相应的部署。
I'm going with Gary's contingency plans, Sir,
我要延用加里少校的应急计划,先生,
because I've had no time to form an assessment of my own.
因为我没有时间,做出我自己的评估。
I have resources to defend one beach.
我有资源,可用来保卫一个海滩。
Choosing the deep one,on the assumption it'll be landing craft we face.
选择水深的那片海滩,假设,那是我们要面对的登陆艇。
If, on the other hand,
另一方面,如果,
they have modern amphibious personnel carriers
他们有现代化的两栖运兵车,
it'll be the shallow beach they use.Have we had any intelligence?
他们使用的是浅滩。我们有什么情报吗?
No intelligence.
没有情报。
Only one MI6 man in Latin America.
在拉丁美洲,只有一个军情六处的人。
Even if he is in Argentina.
即使他身在阿根廷。
Then it'll be bingo or bollocks.
那就只能玩押宝游戏了。
Stanley, we put the majority of Gary's men there,
在斯坦利,我们把加里少校的大部分兵力,部署在那里,
they can tie down hundreds of the enemy,even thousands, in street fighting.
他们可以在巷战中,牵制数百甚至数千名敌人。
The walls are wood.
墙壁是木头做的。
There can be no fighting in Stanley.
在斯坦利,不能有丝毫的战斗。
Good heavens. In the 50 years before I became Governor,
天啊。在我成为总督之前的50年里,
there wasn't a single murder on the islands.
岛上连一起谋杀案都没发生过。
It's about to change, Rex.
情况变了,雷克斯。
I presume our objective is to hold out long enough for a UN resolution to be achieved.
我想,我们的目标是,坚持足够长的时间,直到联♥合♥国♥达成决议。
Or a cease-fire.You saw the telegram.
-或者停火。 -你们都看到电报了。
The FO's not letting on.
外♥交♥部♥不会允许的。
By evacuating Government House and taking to the hills,
把总督府撤离到山上,
we protect Stanley and preserve sovereignty.
我们既保护了斯坦利,又维护了主♥权♥。
You transmit to the islands,we carry out guerrilla attacks.
你向各个岛屿下达命令,我们打游击战。
If they don't actually land,we'll look ridiculous bolting to the hills.
如果他们不登陆,我们逃到山上,就太可笑了。
Besides, it's tantamount to leaving the front door open.
再说,这等于是开门揖盗。
Sir, as C&C,
先生,作为军政长官,
you are a prime target for any snatch squads.
你是任何抢掠队的首选目标。
The enemy will have excellent cover.
敌人会有很好的掩护。
Including the only trees on the island, I believe.
包括岛上的仅有的一棵树,我相信。
And as for the walls,you said it yourself.
至于墙嘛,你自己说过了。
We might as well do it like Zulu and form an infantry Square.
我们倒不如像当年祖鲁人那样,组成一个步兵方阵。
It's a long way to the hills.
到山上,有很长的路。
Rough ground.
道路崎岖。
Sir, you've approved the plan.
先生,您已经批准了这个计划。
As did your predecessor,and he had a wooden leg!
你的前任也批准过,而且他还装了条木腿!
Rex, if they come in from behind Stanley,
雷克斯,如果他们从斯坦利后面攻进来,
cutting off escape routes,this will be our Alamo.
切断逃生路线,这就是我们的“阿♥拉♥莫”了。
Better we take it in the guts than the women and children.
与其让妇孺受伤害,不如我们勇敢地接受它。
Thank you, gentlemen.
谢谢你们,先生们。
I would have thought he would have asked me,after a year here,to resume command.
我本以为,他在一年之后,会让我重新回这里,担任指挥官。
C&C.
军政长官。
Never commanded in any more than a Spitfire myself.
我只指挥过一架喷火战斗机。
But then you were one of the few,weren't you, Rex?
但你是少数几个中的一个,对吧,雷克斯?
No, I'm afraid not.
不,恐怕我不是。
I missed the war by a whisker.
我险些就错过了战争。
Pray for a gale to dash them on the rocks like the Armada.
祈求神风,把他们像(当年西班牙的)无敌舰队一样,撞在岩石上。
Bastards.
这帮混♥蛋♥。
Bastards.
全是混♥蛋♥。
Buenos Aires or London?
布宜诺斯艾利斯,还是伦敦?
Hello, all stations.
大家好,各电台注意。
This is Nine, over.Radio check, over.
这是9号♥,完毕。无线电检查,完毕。
What kind of weapons training have those naval hydrographers had?
海军水文测量员接受过什么样的武器训练?
The droggies can hardly handle mapping pens,let alone assault rifles.
那帮狗崽子,连绘图笔都拿不动,更不用说,突击步♥枪♥了。
Come on, prat!
滚开,傻瓜!
Thank you.
谢谢你。
I'll take that.
我拿走了。
Look what I've managed to...
看,我都打算...
Good afternoon, Mavis.
下午好,梅维丝。
Sorry, Mavis, I forgot to say.
对不起,梅维丝,我忘了跟你说了。
Just a few things I have to arrange with the FIG.
我还有几件事,要和战场行动指挥部商量。
Yes.
好吧。
Yes, of course.
好吧,当然可以。
I'm sorry. Pardon me.
我很抱歉。原谅我。
Couldn't cypher one, Sir.
我译不出来,先生。
The latest piece of joy from Whitehall is that the Argentines have excellent intelligence,
来自白厅的最新消息是,阿根廷人拥有出色的情报能力,
probably via an inside element.
可能有内奸通敌。
Well, you don't need the brains of an Archbishop to work that one out.
好吧,你不需要大主教的头脑,来解决这个问题。
电影精选列表