I'm sorry, Rex,but I simply can't believe that Hector Gilobert is capable of it.
对不起,雷克斯,但我简直不敢相信,赫克托·吉尔伯特会做出这种事。
He wouldn't tell you if your coat caught fire.
如果你的外套着火了,他不会告诉你的。
The Baha'i's perhaps.
也许,这是巴哈伊教♥徒♥。
Oh, come off it, Ronnie,they're Americans.
得了吧,罗尼,他们是美国人。
It's a question of do we lockup our Argentines now?
现在的问题是,我们要把阿根廷人关起来吗?
And risk triggering the invasion,however much the better not is that the FO advise against it.
冒着引发入侵的风险,但外♥交♥部♥还是建议,不要这么做。
Well, I think you're the one to judge that, Rex.
我觉得,你说了算,雷克斯。
Typical of Whitehall to choose this occasion for my first solo flight and not provide a parachute.
通常选择这种情形,是白厅的典型做法,
就像让我我进行第一次单飞,而且没有提供降落伞。
(白厅:指英国政♥府♥部门)
Once documents went over the ship's side in the war,things were getting pretty grim, Ma'am.
在战争中,一旦文件被运到船上,情况就变得相当严峻了,夫人。
Dick, I know all about treading and bearing.
迪克,我知道该怎么走路和保持镇静。
Are you going to tell me what's up?
你要告诉我,这是怎么回事吗?
Or do I have to force it out of my husband?
还是,我得逼我丈夫讲明白?
I'm sorry, Mavis, but...
对不起,梅维丝,但是...
Shut the door.
关上门。
Mavis, it's still classified.
梅维丝,这还是机密。
And he is still up to his ears.
他仍然忙得不可开交。
Now, I'm sorry.
现在,我很抱歉。
(门上写的是:总督办公室)
I suppose everyone is going to be working late.
我想,大家都要工作到很晚。
Yes.
是的。
Then I'll tell cook to make a vat of lasagne.
那我让厨师去做一大桶千层面。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Rex, why have you not told Mavis?
雷克斯,你为什么不告诉梅维丝?
Saigon.
西贡。
What?
什么?
1975 was the last time we went off with our tails between our legs.
1975年是我们最后一次,夹着尾巴出门。
Or rather,a Yank tail between Yank legs.
更确切地说,是美♥国♥佬♥的腿中,夹着的一条美♥国♥佬♥的尾巴。
Pretty undignified in our embassy too.
我们大使♥馆♥,也很不体面地撤退。
Anyway, Mavis dug her heels in.
不管怎样,梅维丝坚持不撤走。
She'd have clung to the bloody chopper rails if I hadn't thrown her bodily onto a Hong Kong flight.
要不是我把她扔到飞往香港的航♥班♥上,
她肯定会紧紧抓住那柄该死的斧头。
Now, I'm...
现在,我是...
I'm afraid if I tell her the truth,she'll refuse to budge tonight,
我担心,如果我告诉她真♥相♥,她今晚会拒绝让步,
even if it means going down with the ship.
即使这意味着,和船一起撤走。
Can I get Mavis and Tony up to your house?
我能叫梅维丝和托尼,去你家吗?
If it's all right with Connie.
如果康妮,不介意的话。
Instead of standing there scratching your loose change, Wilco,
威尔考,别双手插着裤兜,傻站在那儿,
go and check out our escape route.
快去看看我们的逃生路线。
No chance of one of the inflatables, then?
之后,就不能坐那条充气快艇吗?
Instead of that?
除了那条艇呢?
Yeah, there's two left.
是的,还剩下两个。
One with a hole in,and another one with two holes in.
一个有一个洞,另一个有两个洞。
Someone's gonna carry the can for this.
总得有人为此背黑锅。
Yeah, us.
是的,就是我们。
Thank you, Don.
谢谢你,唐。
Stiffen my resolve at whatever horror's to come.
无论发生什么可怕的事,都要坚定我的决心。
I expect it's the Argentines on the way.
我估计,阿根廷人就要来了。
Don't you?
难道你?
No-one's told me either, Ma'am.
也没人告诉我,夫人。
Sorry, sir.
对不起,先生。
Hey? Where's my...?
嘿?我的...在哪里?
It's right here, sir.
在这儿呢,先生。
Excuse me, Chief,
对不起,头儿,
Bill here used to work in air traffic control in his native land.
比尔曾在他的祖国,从事过航♥空♥管制工作。
This is it.
是这样的。
The Argies come flying in to take the airport, right?
阿根廷人会飞过来占领机场,对吧?
This golf ball is the radio direction beacon, right?
这个高尔夫球,就好比是无线电全向信标台,对吧?
The desk is land, the floor is sea.
书桌是陆地,地板是海洋。
You gotta have a signal late at tonight, right?
你们今晚会收集到信♥号♥♥的,对吧?
But what they don't know,is that I'm gonna fix it to trick the incomers like so.
但他们不知道的是,我会把它修改成这样,来欺骗新来的飞机。
Yes!
就这样!
Well, that ought to drown a few of the buggers, sir.
那应该能淹死几个混♥蛋♥,长官。
The beacon is owned by the Argentines, Bill.
比尔,灯塔可是归阿根廷人所有的。
The FO doesn't want any premature action against their property.
外♥交♥部♥方面不想对他们的财产,采取任何过早的行动。
Oh, all right.
哦,就这样干吧。
Can you be sure it could work?
你确定这能行吗?
Well, I'm not an avionics technician.
我不是航♥空♥电子技术人员。
One tool, fine adjustment.
给你工具,好好修理它。
If we can't alter the signal,we kill it.
如果我们不能改变信♥号♥♥发射,我们就毁了它。
Bill?
比尔?
We'll take you up there.
我们会带你上去的。
And do take care.
千万小心。
I thought you Baha'i's came down to get away from it all.
我还以为,你们巴哈伊教♥徒♥,是要逃避这一切的。
I'm a Shiite Muslim, Sir.
我是什叶派穆♥斯♥林♥,长官。
Shiite Muslim?
什叶派穆♥斯♥林♥?
鈾?Well, this could be the last time
这可能是最后一次了
鈾?This could be the last time
这可能是最后一次了
鈾?Maybe the last time
也许最后一次
鈾?I don't know
我不知道
鈾?Oh, no. 鈾
哦,不
多年来,我们已经准备好了,我们的意志和力量...
今天,命运选择了我们来完成其中的一个
—最崇高的目标:收复马尔维纳斯群岛!
明天你们将证明阿根廷士兵的素质。
如果对敌军、妇女或私有财产有任何过激行为,
我将处以最高刑罚。
明天你会在罗萨里奥(玫瑰)行动中获胜。
在上帝的祝福下!
阿根廷万岁!
鈾?Ave Maria
万福,玛丽亚
鈾?Gratia plena. 鈾
赐予的全部。
My senses tell me that Hunt is contemplating a touch of the old Mano Dura.
我的感觉告诉我,亨特想要尝尝古老的“铁拳”。
The British don't give a damn.
英国人根本不在乎。
They think the Falklands are like Scotland.
他们认为福克兰群岛和苏格兰一样。
The islanders, they've been shut out along with the Black and yellow races from other colonies.
这里的岛民们,和来自其他殖民地的黑人和黄种人一样,都被拒之门外。
But these people go on pretending to be the leaders.
但是这些岛民,继续假装自己是领导者。
Come on!
算了吧!
They're also rather afraid of coming under a dictatorship that wipes out thousands of its own people.
他们也相当害怕在一个独♥裁♥统治下,这个独♥裁♥统治刚刚在阿根廷,
消灭了成千上万的自己的人♥民♥。
We could come to a solution.
我们本可以找到解决办法。
Safeguards.
保障措施。
Joint sovereignty.
联合主♥权♥。
Lisbon, something.
就像《里斯本条约》。
Otherwise,by the 150th anniversary...
否则,到殖民地建立150周年的时候...
Don't take any notice of the Latin macho tricks, Mr Winchester.
温彻斯特先生,别在意那种拉丁大男子主义的把戏。
I'd watch how much you said to him, too, about the situation.
我也注意到了,你跟他说了多少关于目前情况的事。
Don't worry, Des.
别担心,德斯。
You already told me the exact number of Marines they sent down on the Endurance.
你已经告诉我,他们派往“忍♥耐号♥”的海军陆战队的确切人数了。
And even the names.Bollocks!
-连名字都有。 -胡说!
There you are.
你们的。
Mavis? Could I have a word, please?
梅维丝? 我能和你说句话吗?
Excuse me.
对不起了。
Right.
就这样。
That's the last one of documents.
这是最后一份文件。
Thank God for that.
为此要感谢上帝。
What's that dog got in his mouth?
那只狗嘴里叼着什么?
Oh, Christ, it's Arthur!
哦,天呐,是阿瑟!
Why couldn't you leave it while you were digging?
你在挖的时候,为什么不能离它远点?
You stupid bugger! Come back here!
你这个笨蛋! 回来!
Fritzy, drop the parrot!
弗里茨,把那鹦鹉放下!
Fritzy!
弗里茨!
You bloody idiot!
你这个该死的白♥痴♥!
There's an invasion coming tonight,Mrs Lamb.
今晚会有入侵,兰姆夫人。
Here, Fritzy!
这里,弗里茨!
This is the sort of thing that only happens to Afghans and so on.
这种事情,只会发生在阿富汗人身上。
I mean...
我想说...
They're not here...
他们不会出现在这里...
tonight.
今晚。
Why would anyone bother over half a million sheep and some seaweed?
为什么会有人打扰50万只羊和一些海藻呢?
Mavis, you love it here.
梅维丝,你喜欢这里。
The people, yes.
还有这里的人们,是的。
This house.
还有这所房♥子。
How many Argentines are we talking about, anyway?
到底有多少阿根廷人,要来登陆?
At least a couple of thousand.
至少有几千人。
For starters.
还是先头部队。
电影精选列表