试着找到客人名单,有一些听起来,像拉丁人的名字。
All right, keep them covered.
好了,看管好他们。
Now over to GH for an urgent announcement from His Excellency.
现在,播报来自总督阁下的紧急声明。
No!
不要!
'The idea of a mission by Vice President Bush,was rejected.'
“由副总统布♥什♥出使阿根廷的想法,被拒绝了。”
'I have no alternative but to declare a state of emergency.'
“我别无选择,只能宣布进入紧急状态。”
Will you be quiet?!
你们能安静些吗?!
'With immediate effect.'
“命令立即生效。”
Toothbrush! For Christ's sake,Des, hurry up.
牙刷!看在上帝的份上,德斯,快点拿给他。
'Under the emergency powers of ordnance of 1939.'
“根据1939年颁布的紧急法令。”
Let me get my daughter down to translate. Yes.
-让我叫我女儿下来当翻译。 -好的。
'Let me just say...' Get Alison, go on.
-“我想说...” -去找艾莉森,快去。
'..That the morale of the Royal Marines and the Falkland Islands Defense Force, is terrific.
“...皇家海军陆战队,和福克兰群岛国防军的士气非常好。
'And it makes me proud to be their Commander-in-Chief.'
“作为他们的总司令,我感到很自豪。”
He was great, Mum.
他很棒,妈妈。
It's just like the Battle of Britain.
就像当年不列颠之战一样。
Dunkirk, I think.
我想是,敦克尔克撤退。
'Thank you, your Excellency.
“谢谢你,阁下。”
'We'll bring listeners anything dramatic as soon it happens.
“一旦有什么戏剧性的事情发生,我们就会给听众播报。”
But now... some Mantovani.
“现在...播放几首曼托瓦尼的曲子。”
Well, if they're coming,they're late.
好吧,如果他们来了,他们就迟到了。
It's typical bloody Latins.
这是典型的拉丁风格。
Mr Baker.It might be pretty invaluable
贝克先生。如果今晚有一个
to have a Spanish speaker with us tonight
会说西班牙语的人和我们在一起,
in case there were a cease-fire or peace talks.
万一有停火或和平谈判,那将是非常宝贵的。
Look, leave her be, Dick, leave her be.
那就让她来吧,迪克,让她当翻译。
I haven't said anything about the unpaid bills. All right?
我可没说,让你赊账的事,对吧?
All right, all right.
好了,好了。
Look, I'm gonna go home and put my head down for a while.
听着,我要回家,休息一会儿了。
Call me if you need me.
需要我,打电♥话♥。
Good boys.
小伙子们。
Take your positions in the West Wing.
沿房♥子的西侧,各就各位。
I'll detail someone to take these plonkers back to their hotel.
我会派人,把这些傻瓜记者们,送回酒店。
Major, if you chaps are being written off,shouldn't some plonker tell the story?
少校,如果你们都报废了,不应该有个傻瓜记者,来报道你们的事迹吗?
All right,you can have that cottage.
好吧,小屋归你了。
But if the bullets do start flying,you'll be right in the crossfire.
但如果子弹开始乱飞,你们就会处在交叉火网中。
你好02,这里是40.1.15,完毕…
设备进水了!
你好,40.1.15。这是02。执行5号♥命令,完毕。
“抓捕总督”。没有房♥屋平面图,同时进行攻击陆战队兵营。
不能因为,陆军白♥痴♥们弄坏了他们的直升机,就退缩。
明白。02号♥,结束通话。
I think it's the barracks, Mum.
我觉得,他们在攻打兵营,妈妈。
Mum?
妈妈?
Doesn't look like they plan on taking any prisoners.
看起来他们不打算抓俘虏。
Not likely to, Sir.
不像是,阁下。
The barracks were empty.
兵营空无一人。
If we're contemplating making a painless move to the hills,now's the time, Sir.
如果我们想无痛地搬到山上去,现在正是时候,总督阁下。
But we don't even know what's going on.
但我们都不知道,发生了什么。
Nobody spotted the enemy.
没有人发现敌人。
Which probably means they landed south.
这可能意味着,他们在岛的南部登陆。
Behind us.
在我们的后面。
Unless we make a move now,we won't be escaping anywhere.
除非我们现在行动,否则我们无处可逃。
We can get out under cover of your FIDF men on the ridge.
我们可以在你的山脊上的“福岛防军”掩护下撤离。
I decided to continue with our original plan of protecting key installations.
我决定继续执行,保护关键设施的原计划。
There are barely enough FIDF men for that.
“福克兰群岛防卫军”没有足够的力量。
Gary, we'd better get One and Five sections up there on the ridge.
加里,我们最好把1号♥和5号♥小队调到山脊上。
Mike. Half your men don't have any rations or sleeping bags.
迈克。你们一半的人没有口粮和睡袋。
How long could they last outside Stanley?
他们在斯坦利外♥围♥,能坚持多久?
Sort of thing they enjoy enormously on survival exercises, Sir.
这是他们非常喜欢的生存训练,阁下。
And how often could I broadcast on radio before they home in on transmissions?
在他们接收到广播信♥号♥♥之前,我能隔多久用无线电广播一次呢?
Think positive, Sir.
乐观点,阁下。
Keep your speeches brief.
你的演讲要简短。
And keep on the move.
而且,要在行进中进行。
What do we preserve by doing that,Major Norman?
我们这么做,能保护什么,诺曼少校?
The seat of government.
政♥府♥所在地。
You, Sir.
你本人,阁下。
The seat of government will stay in this house.
政♥府♥的所在地,将留在这所房♥子里。
Others may have deserted these people, but not me.
其他人可能会抛弃这些人,但我不会。
Five, nothing heard.Radio check, over.
五号♥,收不到你们的讯息,检查无线电设备,完毕。
Zero, OK.
零号♥,好的。
Move to my location now, over.
马上到我的位置,完毕。
We are asking people to phone in whatever they see.
我们要求听众,无论他们看见什么,都可以打电♥话♥进来。
I'll put on some more music,and we'll see what comes up after that.
我再放点音乐,看看之后会发生什么。
上尉,我们到达了指定位置。
试图在后院,找到一条进去的路。
I don't believe it.
我简直不敢相信。
Cable and Wireless have lost the link with the UK.
和联合王国的有线和无线通讯都断了。
Telex phones, the lot.
电传电♥话♥,全失灵了。
Sabotage?
蓄意破坏的?
No, they are blaming it on tonight's ionosphere.
不,他们认为是今晚的电离层异常造成的。
One and Five sections are on their way, Sir.
一号♥和五号♥小队已经在路上了,长官。
But it'll be ten minutes plus before they get into position.
但他们要十多分钟,才能到达指定位置。
混♥蛋♥!
Don?
唐?
Give me the gun and go.
把枪给我,你快走。
He wants me to get a few of the fuzzy-wuzzies, Sir.
他想让我充当一些疑兵,先生。
Look, If they come swarming across that lawn,a few pellets aren't gonna save the flag now.
听着,如果他们从草坪上蜂拥而来,几颗子弹也救不了国旗。
It's time you went next door to your cottage.
你该去隔壁的小屋了。
You'll be safe there.
在那儿,你会安全的。
No!
不!
Please?
算我求你?
Hey.
嘿。
他们打中我了,克里斯蒂娜。
开火!
What the bloody hell are we firing at?
我们到底在向谁开枪?
Get over the wall!
翻过墙去!
Keep it coming!
继续来啊!
Get over the top of that bloody wall!
翻过那堵该死的墙!
Come on, move it.
来吧,快点。
Come on!
继续!
Bloody stun grenade.
该死的震晕手雷。
It's a stun grenade, go back!
是震晕手雷,退后!
Come on.Get over that bloody wall!
来吧。翻过围墙!
Get down, Sir!
趴下,先生!
Now please stay down.
你赶紧趴下。
All stations, this is Zero.
全体注意,这里是零号♥。
My location...
我的位置...
I'll say it again,my location under attack. Out.
我再说一遍,我的位置被攻击了。结束。
(总督府发生交火。)
继续沿着山脊前进,继续开火,别让他们发现我们人少!
Sergeant Major,are you still in one piece?
军士长,你还安然无恙吗?
Yes, Sir.
是的,长官。
Right.
好了。
Make sure all your boys are OK.
确保你的士兵们都没事。
And get them in firing position behind that wall.
让他们在墙后就位射击。
Oggie, are you there?
奥奇,你在那儿吗?
Sergeant Major.
军士长。
Tibbs? Yes, Sergeant Major?
-蒂布斯? -是的,军士长?
Patterson?
佩特森?
Right, Sergeant Major.
在,军士长。
You're not married,are you, Farnworth? Nope.
-你还没结婚吧,法恩沃斯? -没有。
Makes it that bit easier,if you see what I mean, Sir.
这样就简单多了,如果你明白我的意思,长官。
Made by F Kinman, 1807, sir.
F金曼制♥造♥的,1807,长官。
Mr Hunt!
亨特先生!
Time to give up, Mr Hunt!
是时候放弃了,亨特先生!
Your phone is cut off.
你的电♥话♥被切断了。
Armoured amphibious vehicles will be closing in soon.
两栖装甲车,很快就会逼近。
Mr Hunt?
亨特先生?
We have very superior numbers.
我们的人数非常多。
当然!
I am sure you are a reasonable man.
我认为,你是个理智的人。
Come out with your hands on your head.
把手放在头上,出来。
Alone.
单独的。
Fuck off, you 'Spic bastards!
滚开,你们这些西班牙杂种!
后退!
I'm going back inside.See what's going on.
我要退回去了。看看发生了什么。
Come on.
来吧。
电影精选列表